You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2023 11:22 pm  #3811

Re: Movie night

I feel Camilla’s cheek still dry, but she places her hand on top of mine so I keep caressing her cheek. I smile as I wait for the next sad scene…

It finally shows up, the two girls (Marianne and Heloise) stay together one night (when it was forbidden in the 19th Century France) and have a very emotional scene that leaves the lovemaking to the viewer’s imagination, nonetheless very sweet. I turn a bit, careful not to move Camilla’s head from my shoulder, and lovingly caress her silky, soft thigh.

February 22, 2023 1:02 am  #3812

After he sends the video to his brother and both our moms I feel him slide his hand under the sheets and jiggle my thigh. He then tells me how much he's missed my legs in his hands even though it's only been a few short hrs.  He then asks if Annabelle cries as beautiful as I because he had yet to hear her. I then felt  him giving g my thigh another soft squeeze.

"Truthfully, im not sure. I haven't heard her cry as of yet, but I'm sure she'll cry when she needs something." I say best try ing to answer William's quewtion

February 22, 2023 1:20 am  #3813

We continue watching the movie. During a sweet scene about the two girls staying together for the night (although forbidden) I feel Jarrod turn a bit, carefully, so he doesn't move my head off his shoulder. I then feel him caress my thigh.

As I continue to focus on the movie, rather than Jarrod's caresses I could feel my eyes beginning to sting with the threat of impending tears. I couldn't stop thinking about if we were in the position of the two girls in the movie and Jarrod and I had to sneak around to be together.

February 22, 2023 1:45 am  #3814

William’s POV:

Anna, also not knowing the answer, says: "Truthfully, im not sure. I haven't heard her cry as of yet, but I'm sure she'll cry when she needs something." I smile and say: “We’ll soon find out, and I’ll be here to take care of her tears as well, no matter how old she gets, I’ll always make sure to comfort her and wipe her tears whenever she needs”. I smile at them.

February 22, 2023 2:20 am  #3815

I take a brief gaze at Camilla’s eyes and I see them sparkle. I swipe my fingers on her cheeks as I turn my eyes back to the movie. I feel tears slowly fill my eyes when the girls fight against their feelings.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (February 22, 2023 2:37 am)

February 22, 2023 4:13 pm  #3816

Anna's pov:

William responds that when our daughter does cry he'll be sure to a!ways wipe her tears whenever she needs, no matter how old.  I find that a very sweet gesture; but just then the nurse enters.

"May I take your little one? It's time for her first bath." She says as she delicately takes Annabelle from my chest.

A few moments later we can hear some crying from the other room. It doesn't sound like Annabelle likes her bath very much, but I stead of saying anything I just lie there and listen to her beautiful cries.

February 22, 2023 4:21 pm  #3817

I feel Jarrod's fingers swiping delicately across my slightly damp cheeks as a tear has finally escaped my left eye and begun running down my cheek. As soon as he removed his hand and placed it back on my thigh I lifted my head slightly to look at his face. I could see his eyes were full with sparkling tears threatening to fall.

I lifted my head just enough to place a delicate kiss on Jarrod's cheek hoping to encourage his tears to flow freely down his cheeks.

"I don't know what I'd do if we ever had to sneak around to be together. It is an awful thought."  I said slowly never taking my eyes off his face.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 22, 2023 4:23 pm)

February 23, 2023 9:26 am  #3818

Kate's POV

Evie's leave of absence from college continued after her mum's death. She did briefly send me a text telling me to do my fundraiser for the Macmillian Cancer charity as her mum worked for them

'Do you need a travelling companion?' Rhiannon asked me one day. 'I've not explored the London Underground system much and would love to join you'

I hadn't originally intended to do it with someone else, but Dad was a bit leery at letting me travel in the early hours of the morning and late at night and had requested I take a friend with me

'I'm doing it on Sunday' I told her. 'You'll need to bring a drink and a sandwich, some fruit and two or three snacks. Oh and money for your day ticket. Meet me at Chesham Station at 5:00'

'Thank you' Rhiannon replied. Tears began to run down her cheeks. 'Evie means a lot to me' She paused, realising she had let out something private.

'I'll never tell' I promised her as she wiped her tears. She mouthed her thanks and we continued on her day

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 23, 2023 9:40 am  #3819

Jen's POV

'I love your Lego collection' I told Claire. She beamed proudly as tears ran down her cheeks. I felt so lucky. Not only did my girlfriend like wearing knee boots like me, she also cried beautifully

I turned to look at the collection of modular buildings, cars and fairground rides. There was even a Tower Bridge. As I was perusing Claire came up behind me and carefully undid my bun.

Watching my reflection in the glass, I saw my tears stream down my face as my lover tenderly played with my hair. I lifted my leg and ran a stocking foot up her booted leg. The leather felt smooth and cold to the touch

I wiped away my tears as Claire continued her gentle stroking of my loose hair. Another round of tears streamed down my face and my heart beat a little bit faster. Robyn had privately told me once that sometimes she got aroused when she cried. And now I was experiencing it myself

I decided to see if I could unzip Claire’s boots with my toes. I gently moved my leg round and felt for the zip. I found it and slowly lowered my leg. A raspy sound came to my ears and my eyes filled with tears again. I closed my eyes as a third set began streaming down my face.

I moved my other leg and managed to unzip this too. Claire stepped out of her boots and I turned to face her. She gently wiped my tears and we passionately kissed

February 25, 2023 2:54 pm  #3820

Enid's POV

I tried to speak to Emily, about Poppy but it made her cry and she wouldn't discuss it. It put me in a difficult position

'What did you decide in the end?' Tristan asked, after teasing me about liking tears running down Emily's cheeks. It was true a small part of me enjoyed watching her freckled face get all tear streaked, but I also wanted her to be happy

'I suggested to Poppy, she just goes round to see her and hopefully Emily might want to stay frjends' I replied. Tristan nodded his ascent and we continued making the bed

Board footera