You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2023 11:04 pm  #3821

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

The nurse comes and takes Annabelle for her first bath. It seems she doesn’t like it so much as I shear her first beautiful cry. My eyes fill with happy emotional tears. I look at Anna for a moment. The moment goes so fast that the nurse comes with Anabelle in her arms, crying big, shiny teardrops that slowly roll down her cheeks, leaving the most beautiful tears streaks I have ever seen.

I receive Anabelle in my arms, I place her on my left arm and lovingly, almost devoutly kiss, a hot big, teardrop from her cheek, wiping the rest of her tears and tear streaks with my free hand.

February 27, 2023 11:12 pm  #3822

I feel Camilla’s, cheek, damp, I don’t even have time to think about her damp cheek when I feel a hot tear land on my finger, I feel my heart beating faster by the second, I swipe her tear streak lovingly, turning her face towards me, I drop my right hand on her relaxed thigh as I lean and kiss her cheek.

February 27, 2023 11:16 pm  #3823

Anna's pov:

As Annabelle is getting her first bath, I see William look at me his eyes filled with what could only be perceived as happy emotional tears. The moment went so quick he didn't even have a chance to shed any tears before the nurse was bringing her back placing her in his arms.

I watched as William lovingly kissed a big teardrop from her face, wiping the rest as well as their tear streaks with his free hand. It was the most beautiful gesture I had ever witnessed. I could feel myself beginning to tear up with happy tears.

"Annabelle is the luckiest baby alive that you get to be her dad as I am the luckiest woman alive that you get to be my husband." I whispered trying not to ruin the most perfect moment.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 27, 2023 11:17 pm)

February 27, 2023 11:22 pm  #3824

I feel Jarrod turn my face towards him before swiping my tear streak with this left hand. I then feel him drop his right hand on my thigh as he leans in to kiss a single tear from my.cheek. I want to see if he has finally shed any tears but I am so overcome with love and emotion I close my eyes letting a couple more tears escape my other eye and down my cheek.

February 27, 2023 11:33 pm  #3825

William’s POV:

I see Anna beginning to tear up with happy tears as she whispers: "Annabelle is the luckiest baby alive that you get to be her dad as I am the luckiest woman alive that you get to be my husband."

I quickly reply: “I am the luckiest man, having the most loving, patient, sensitive, beautiful and sexy woman as my wife. I am happy our beautiful baby inherited her mother’s beautiful tears.” I swipe Annabelle’s cheeks one more time, clearing the remaining tears and streaks, leaning towards Anna, also, slowly swiping my thumb under her eye (hoping to encourage her beautiful tears to adorn her cheeks.

February 27, 2023 11:43 pm  #3826

I haven’t even finished enjoying the feeling of her perfectly toned, worked out thigh jiggling in my hand, when I feel a wetness on my lips (I closed my eyes as I leaned to kiss her).

I quickly open my eyes as I lean back to look at her, only to see a pair of the most beautiful tears sparkle as they graciously slide down her extremely beautiful cheeks.

I instinctively bring both hands to her cheeks, slowly and lovingly swiping the pads of my fingers, catching her precious tears, turning my hands over, wiping her thick, shining streaks with the back of my fingers.

Seeing her tears encouraged mine, that unabashedly start to slide down the middle of my cheeks.

February 28, 2023 2:45 am  #3827

Anna's pov:

I hear William reply that he is the lucky one as he has the most, loving, patient, sensitive, beautiful, and sexy woman as his wife. I can't help but blush as I see him swipe our daughter's tears one more time, clearing the remaining tears and streaks. I then feel him slowly swipe his thumbs under my eyes. I felt so in love with both him and our daughter in this moment that I couldn't stop burning tears of love begin to fall from my eyes and roll down my cheeks.

February 28, 2023 3:01 am  #3828

As I open my eyes I could see Jarrod staring into my eyes as I could feel my tears continue their descent over my cheeks. I saw, through my blurry vision, him bringing his hands to my cheeks and I then felt him slowly swiping the pads of his fingers across my tears. I then felt his hands being delicately turned over so he could wipe wipe my streaks with the backs of his fingers.

I couldn't believe it but as soon as the backs of his fingers began wiping my tear streaks I saw few tears begin to slide down the middle of his cheeks. I watched his tears slide u checked over his cheeks for a monent. I was in awe at how extremely beautiful they really were. (Now I completely understood why he loved mine so much).

After a moment I lifted my right hand to his right cheek and swiped my thumb delicately and with all the love I had just under his eyes from the inside to the outside and then down to this chin following his tear streak catching his tear right at his chin.

February 28, 2023 5:16 am  #3829

Caitlin's POV

Kate was very respectful the day of her charity fundraiser and quietly moved around the top floor of our house getting ready. But I wanted to say goodbye as I wouldn't see her for the rest of the day

'Good luck' I told her, tears streaming down my face as I gave her a hug.

'Thanks sis' Kate said as tears ran down her cheeks. She wiped them away and got ready to get into Dad’s car to take her to the station

Last edited by reptongeek (February 28, 2023 12:57 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 28, 2023 5:50 am  #3830

Claire’s POV

Jen spent the night at my house. The previous day, I had tenderly undone her hair and play with the loose fronds as she studied my Lego collection. Tears had streamed down her face and she'd looked so beautiful.

But it was now the next morning and we were both getting ready to leave to go to our respective jobs. Jen was tying her red hair back into a ponytail, tears running down her cheeks

'I wish I could stay longer' she said. 'Last night was so perfect'

Tears began running down my cheeks too

'I'm glad you had a lovely time' I said. We both wiped each other's tears, exchanged a passionate kiss and put our boots on and left my flat together before separating on the pavement

Last edited by reptongeek (February 28, 2023 12:57 pm)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera