You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 27, 2023 11:09 pm  #321

Re: Best friends

As soon as I lean over I feel him adjust himself under me and remove my top quickly throwing it aside and pulling me closer so my breasts are pushed against his chest. I then feel one of his hands delicately on my cheek and his other on my outer thigh.

I can't  help let a single thick tear roll down my cheek and over his hand as he runs his strong yet soft hand across my outter thigh. I gave him a loving smile as I looked deep into his eyes as my eyes continued to shine with the threat of more impending tears.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (February 27, 2023 11:10 pm)

February 27, 2023 11:25 pm  #322

As soon as I softly place my hand on her outer thigh, I feel a big, hot tear splash my hand, making me look into her eyes as my hands tremble slightly with a jolt of emotion. I feel myself talking without even thinking: “Feel free to allow all your precious tears out, remember I’m here to receive all your tears, all your sobs, I’m here to comfort you, make you feel better and hope to make you happy (now that our status seems to be changing).

I look into her eyes that look like they are about to shed a waterfall of tears over me.

February 28, 2023 3:12 am  #323

As my tears continued to flow I heard him say, without restraint that I should feel free to let all my tears out. That he was there to receive all my tears and sobs and to comfort me, make me feel better and happy.

As he continues to look into my eyes I can't help but reply happily "You've already made me feel better. I've never had someone wipe my tears as delicately as you have (even in all the loving yrs I have been married). You've also made me happier than I have felt in quite some time (two yrs to be exact). These tears are purely happy tears that I finally get to be with someone as amazing as you, who accepts and loves me and  my flaws as much as I do you and yours." With that I feel silent tears begin to stream in multiple streaks down my cheeks. "I can't wait to make love to you this full of emotion. I feel its the biggest form of intimacy to be able to make love while one or both of us are crying." I finish waiting for his response (hoping I hadn't ruined the moment).

March 1, 2023 5:19 am  #324

She replies happily "You've already made me feel better. I've never had someone wipe my tears as delicately as you have. You've also made me happier than I have felt in quite some time. These tears are purely happy tears that I finally get to be with someone as amazing as you, who accepts and loves me and  my flaws as much as I do you and yours." As she finishes talking I notice silent tears begin to stream in multiple streaks down her cheeks. "I can't wait to make love to you this full of emotion. I feel its the biggest form of intimacy to be able to make love while one or both of us are crying." She finishes as her stream of tears land on my cheeks.

I adjust myself and slowly become one with her, feeling a strong burst of dopamine as I feel her thighs strongly jiggle as soon as they lightly contact my hips. I pull her down on top of me and feel myself completely inside of her, her inner thighs in contact with the side of my abs.

I kiss a couple of tears, wiping her thick, hot streaks…

March 1, 2023 3:16 pm  #325

I let out a gasp when I feel him slowly and delicately becoming one with me. My thighs jiggle against his hips as he seductively pulls me down on top of him until he is completely inside of me. I can feel my inner thighs touching the sides of his abs. Secretly I'm wondering how long he has wanted to do this as I see a smile forming on his face.

Im so deep in thought and enjoying every sensation that I gasp a bit when I feel him softly kissing a couple of my tears before using his thumb to swipe a few of my thick, hot tear streaks from my cheeks. I can't help begin to smile through my still falling tears.

March 1, 2023 3:26 pm  #326

I can't help but smile at such extremely pleasant feelings, I see her also smiling as I take care of her tears. I decide not to talk now, I wouldn't like this mood and atmosphere change. I start slowly and gently thrusting, feeling her soft thighs give in with the slightest of pressure, I bring my hands to her rear, my arms brushing her thighs as I continue slowly thrusting.

I feel a strong wave of hot liquid fighting to escape and go inside of her when I feel hot tears starting to rain over my face as they fall unchecked down her cheeks. I instinctively start thrusting stronger and harder, making her whole body bounce and jiggle (I don't know how long I can resist such feelings before exploding inside her).

March 1, 2023 5:45 pm  #327

My thighs give in as he starts silently thrusting. I feel him then slide his hands to my rear, his arm brushing against my thigh as he continues to thrust. Overcome with emotion I can't help feel my tears begin to stream down my face in multiple streaks, some even landing on his face. I feel him start thrusting harder, making my whole body bounce and jiggle. I can feel his member ready to explode but want to enjoy him just a bit more so we can explode together. I want our first time together to be magical so through my tears I ask him to slow down just a bit.

March 1, 2023 6:06 pm  #328

I guess she notices I am fighting to delay the inevitable, she asks me to slow down a bit. I adjust my hands, one on her calf and the other on her upper thigh, both jiggle in a way I never thought she would do (sexier than expected), slow down speed but thrust stronger, hoping to help her reach the point of no return at the same time I explode.

March 3, 2023 5:09 am  #329

As soon as I ask him to slow down I feel him adjust himself so one of his hands is on my calf and the other is on my upper thigh making my thighs jiggle. Although he has slowed down it seems his thrusts have become stronger as I can tell he is quickly reaching the point of no return. Surprisingly after only a few more thrusts I feel myself about to explode. Refusing to fight the inevitable I bathe his member and just as I begin to explode in extracy I feel him filling me up harder than I've ever felt before.

As soon as we start coming down, both panting trying to catch our breath I lean in and give him a passionate kiss on his lips before rolling over and placing my head on his shoulder. He flops his arm across my chest making my breast jiggle.

March 4, 2023 1:07 am  #330

Just when I feel I can't hold it in any longer, I feel her whole body trembling as she bathes me. The feeling of her thigh and calf muscles wobbling strong in my hands as she bathes me, push me beyond my control, shooting hot, life giving liquid inside my formerly known best friend and confident. I don't know what we will become after this.

As we start to come down she leans in, giving me a passionate kiss, rolling over and adjusting her head on my shoulder as I flop my arm across her chest, unaware that I would jiggle her breasts on the way. After a couple of breaths I move my other hand to her thigh, dropping it with the force of gravity, expecting to feel the soft jiggle I never expected to feel from her.

Board footera