You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2023 4:08 pm  #991

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Ah yes, John Wick has my fave of Keanu’s two good scenes! I gather you have been gearing up for John Wick 4?

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (March 8, 2023 4:09 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

March 8, 2023 4:13 pm  #992

In the film. 2:22, Michiel Huisman cries a tear stream maybe 2/3 through, on the roof at night. It is currently free on Prime. 

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (March 8, 2023 4:15 pm)

March 8, 2023 8:23 pm  #993

There are some nice tears in the new MacGyver show. Lucas Till seems mostly the pretty crier sort. Sometimes the camera shows a nice clear look at the tear forming. There are also tears from George Eads, who I know as Nick Stokes from CSI where he also shed a few tears.

Scenes I know about:
1x6 Lucas Till, where he's watching an upsetting video
3x2 George Eads at about 26
4x8 Lucas Till, around 37, with his father
4x9  Lucas Till, in the final scene, talking about his father with his friend
There's supposedly scenes in 4x4 and 5x5 but I haven't found them yet.

March 9, 2023 12:53 pm  #994

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

There are some nice tears in the new MacGyver show. Lucas Till seems mostly the pretty crier sort. Sometimes the camera shows a nice clear look at the tear forming. There are also tears from George Eads, who I know as Nick Stokes from CSI where he also shed a few tears.

Scenes I know about:
1x6 Lucas Till, where he's watching an upsetting video
3x2 George Eads at about 26
4x8 Lucas Till, around 37, with his father
4x9 Lucas Till, in the final scene, talking about his father with his friend
There's supposedly scenes in 4x4 and 5x5 but I haven't found them yet.

In 5X5 there's a brief meltdown at 39:50 in a plane's bathroom. There're 2 consistent streams of tears running down his face.
 At 4X10 he's tearing up while talking to a chick about his loss at around 30 minutes into the film.
He also has a few brief crying scenes in Sins of Youth,one sobbing and another one tearing up.
In episode 9 season 4 there's also a moment when he's talking to a friend about being alone in the world and 2 tears stream down his face totally unchecked. His face also gets flushed as the camera is  panning  out .

Last edited by psychic_girl (March 10, 2023 4:54 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 11, 2023 6:11 pm  #995

Thank you for the Lucas Till details!

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (March 11, 2023 6:14 pm)

March 11, 2023 6:32 pm  #996

Ryan Reynolds is looking subtly tearful around the end of The Adam Project hugging Mark Ruffalo. https://www.tumblr.com/random-fandom-whump/678895888842850304/the-adam-project-2022

March 25, 2023 10:52 pm  #997

In Monster Trucks, Lucas Till breaks down crying quietly in his truck. Scene starts at about 1:00:20 but the previous scene helps with context, which is about his dad.
https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-monster-trucks-free-56159.5408269

March 26, 2023 10:40 am  #998

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Ryan Reynolds is looking subtly tearful around the end of The Adam Project hugging Mark Ruffalo. https://www.tumblr.com/random-fandom-whump/678895888842850304/the-adam-project-2022

I saw this part in the film and the tears are quite visible, he also starts sobbing  on Ruffalo's shoulder later on in the same scene.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 28, 2023 4:57 pm  #999

Mickey Rourke breaks down crying in his single scene in 2001's The Pledge. He's playing a grieving father and he does that thing where you can really sense the body trying to wail, to sob unrestrained at full volume (as Jude Law does in The Third Day), and he's trying to keep it together and can't quite manage to stay in control.

https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-the-pledge-free-12567.5356993
Scene starts at 48:45

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (March 28, 2023 5:05 pm)

March 29, 2023 7:42 pm  #1000

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Mickey Rourke breaks down crying in his single scene in 2001's The Pledge. He's playing a grieving father and he does that thing where you can really sense the body trying to wail, to sob unrestrained at full volume (as Jude Law does in The Third Day), and he's trying to keep it together and can't quite manage to stay in control.

https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-the-pledge-free-12567.5356993
Scene starts at 48:45

He's amazing in every crying scene he has. This one reminds me of a scene from Johnny Handsome when he looks into the mirror after his surgery. His eyes well up with tears of joy as he's trying to contain his voice and poise. It's a short scene but he manages to convey so much emotion in it. It's at 30:15 min
 https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-johnny-handsome-free-16661.5353567

Woody Harrelson

Board footera