You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 28, 2023 2:45 am  #3891

Re: Movie night

All of a sudden I hear Anna announce to her parents that Jarrod and I were there. Before I have a chance to react I feel him delicately kiss a couple of my tears as well as their streaks wiping the rest with his thumbs and fingers while clearing the rest with the backs of his fingers. I can't help let out a very big smile as I enjoy the feeling of his fingers on my tears as I continue to look at Annabelle almost completely forgetting about everyone else in the room.

March 28, 2023 2:57 am  #3892

Anna's pov:

I notice William begin to blush as I'm lovingly wiping his tears. I turn my head slightly to notice both our parents have entered the room. I know how much he dislikes crying in front of anyone other than me (and sometimes Jarrod and Camilla) so I try to ease his embarrassment by whispering "I love you and your tears. You are so very strong for letting them flow down your face as you are. Please try to focus solely on every sensation of my hands on your face and ignore the presence of anyone else." As I continue to wipe every tear as it flows over his now flushed cheeks.

March 29, 2023 5:52 pm  #3893

Sadie's POV

Liz had some good news for me one morning. The Juice Bar had been reviewed by a guide book and given five stars and a great write up.

'That's fantastic' I said happily 'You deserve it'

'We all deserve it' Liz corrected gently.  'I can't do it without you and everyone else we work with' She paused as her eyes filled with tears

'I just wish..' She stopped, her tears streaming down her face. I took her hand

'Your parents could be here to see it' I finished for her. Liz nodded and wiped her tears

'They would have been so proud of me' she sobbed, a couple more tears falling from her eyes and running down her cheeks. I gave her a loving hug as she continued to cry, tears running down my cheeks.

When her sobs had subsided we wiped each other's tears and got ready for our day

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 30, 2023 3:52 pm  #3894

Tristan's POV:

I am setting up the new tea flavors in the shelves next to the others, classifying them between those that have caffeine and those that don't (for those that don't drink caffeine), when I notice Mirabelle crying in Enid's arms. When they break the hug, I see tears streaming down Mirabelle's cheeks in several streaks. Enid asks me if I had seen anyone's tears lately (as she hadn't cried in a couple of weeks) and I said no, she teases me, whispering: 'Don't worry, I'll make myself cry for you this evening'.

After we shut up the shop, we return to our flat and using the 10 second technique Enid makes herself cry. I lovingly take care of the three tears that run down her cheeks, I really missed feeling her warm tears on her soft cheeks. After recovering from the extremely good feeling, I show her a text from Melissa: 'You have got to see Marissa Fairweather 's new movie' she told us. 'She's playing a character the complete opposite of Dinah from the Adventure series. For one thing she cries loads. She has five different crying scenes throughout the movie and she has multiple tears running down her cheeks. It's about twenty all told'

After finding out the name of the movie was Stevens Bride and it was about a girl called Cara who was forced to leave her high school friends and her boyfriend when her father got a job in England, I got pretty excited.

'Shall we go see it' I say eagerly. Enid agreed enthusiastically and we got ready.

Melissa hadn't been joking. Marissa who was playing Cara did indeed cry loads. Her eyes were beautiful filled with tears and over twenty did indeed run down her cheeks in five separate bursts. After the movie we sent Melissa a text telling her how much we enjoyed it and we were going to purchase the DVD so we could watch her tears slowly run. After we sent the message we both went to bed and, without saying a word, we indulge in each other's bodies for a good hour. I don't think I'll ever get tired or get enough of Enid's toned, firm thighs and calves jiggle in my hands and against my hips as we become one. I also love her hands slowly caressing my whole body. After reaching the point of no return twice I get a very pleasant surprise, Enid gives me the gift of joyful tears that first fill her eyes, making them shine with the moonlight, overflowing afterwards, drawing artistic tear streaks on her beautiful cheeks. I can't resist seeing her like this, I lean and kiss her tears and streaks, wiping the remaining with my hands.

The time for our weekend vacation is coming closer, only one more week. Fortunately the weather is getting warmer (I hope I convince her to wear that red dress I gave her our first Christmas together).

March 31, 2023 7:55 pm  #3895

Lindsay's POV

Me and Helen were excited for our movie night with Natalie and Emma. We even got dressed up for the occasion and when I saw Helen giving her boots a polish, I did the same

When the girls arrived we all exchanged hugs and got ready to eat our evening meal. It didn't take long for the crying to start. Natalie gave us news that The Juice Bar had become a recommended eating place in a local guide book, which caused her and Helen to have tears running down their cheeks

After we had our dessert, it was time for the movies to start. After a brief discussion we decided to go with Dear John, The Last Song and The Lucky One.

I put the first film on and it wasn't long before Emma started crying. Because she was half Asian her slightly darker skin meant her tears were more visible as they streamed down her face.

I was next to cry, tears running down my cheeks at the ending to Dear John. It didn't take long for Helen to join in as well, tears streaming down her face

As the credits rolled we passed round the tissues and wiped our tears. Helen put The Lucky One in the DVD player.

Natalie who had managed to get through the last film without crying, was the first this time, the funeral scene causing tears to stream down her face. Emma was next as tears ran down her cheeks.

Then the ending did all of us in, all four of us cried at the ending. After passing the box of tissues round again, we were all dehydrated from crying so much. We all decided to pass on watching a third film and open a bottle of wine instead. We all talked to nearly midnight, before we said goodbye to Natalie and Emma and went to bed

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 1, 2023 12:31 am  #3896

I notice Camilla's face forming a big smile as I wipe and kiss her tears in front of my parents, Anna's parents, William and Anna. I can't help but let my heart start racing, I feel a love, trust and even a slight arousal, knowing Camilla loves when I wipe and kiss her tears in front of others, at least people close to us.

I see William blush as Anna whispers something I can't hear clearly (as I am more focused on feeling Camilla's tears. I see William turn to Anna, her eyes more shiny, I think they are about to overflow, unless she pushes her tears back in...

April 1, 2023 12:38 am  #3897

William's POV:

As I notice Anna's parents come and see Anna wiping my tears, I blush, Anna trying to ease my embarrassment, whispers: "I love you and your tears. You are so very strong for letting them flow down your face as you are. Please try to focus solely on every sensation of my hands on your face and ignore the presence of anyone else." As she continues to wipe every tear as it flows over my now flushed cheeks. Fortunately Anna's parents turn to Camilla, as Jarrod is wiping and kissing her tears as she holds Annabelle.

I turn to look at Anna, her eyes are now swimming with tears...

April 1, 2023 2:11 am  #3898

I turn my head slightly in the direction Jarrod has as I'm curious what has caught his attention...if only briefly. William and Anna are talking, although too far away to hear. It also looks as if her eyes are about to overflow. I don't want to intrude on such an intimate moment so I turn my head back, focusing my entire being on enjoying every sensation of his hands so delicately and lovingly taking care of my tears.

April 1, 2023 2:26 am  #3899

Anna's pov:

No sooner than my parents cane in and saw me wiping William's tears did they turn their focus to Camilla and Jarrod.  As soon as they did William leaned in slightly and began to whisper in my ear "Thank you my love for so delicately wiping my tears despite my obvious embarrassment. You are the most loving and caring wife...and now mother...that I've ever had the fortune of being with. I hope Annabelle grows up to be just as sensitive and caring as you."

I don't know if it was solely William's words or a bit of post partum hormones, but his words were so sweet I couldn't hold in my tears any longer. I took a deep shaky breath as I felt one slip out if my left eye and begin to roll down my cheek. Slightly embarrassed, but knowing I was in good hands I gave up the fight and closed my eyes letting one tear escape my right eye and another one my left.

April 1, 2023 2:38 am  #3900

I see William whispering in Anna's ear, followed by a large, shiny tear fall from the middle of her left eye, then another one from the middle of her right eye, quickly followed by a second one from the outer corner of her left eye. I see her blush a little as William returns her gesture, even kissing a couple of tears from her cheeks, wiping some alternated with kisses on her thick tear streaks as well as her tears. I see Anna's parents smiling as if approving William's drastic change since last time we all were together.

Camilla looks up and hands me Annabelle, as it is starting to feel heavy for her arms.

Board footera