You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2023 6:40 am  #1

Interactive Fiction: Crying on Stream

Anya is already on the verge of crying as the stream starts, eyes glossy and face flushed, tears welling up but not quite spilling over.

"Hi everyone, welcome to the stream, feel free to send in your suggestions." Her voice wavers slightly, but doesn't break. "I'll give it a few minutes for people to join before I get started."

Tears build in Anya's eyes as she makes idle conversation in a watery voice with the early arrivals to chat, sweeping her hair back behind her ears and playing with the ends.

The first tear overflows as Anya blinks, a heavy drop from the middle of her left eye, and she lets it trail down her cheek, lingering on her jawline for a moment before it drips onto her shirt. Another tear follows the same path a moment later, then a third. "All right," she says, voice starting to break. "We're starting." Tears spill in a stream from the outer corner of her right eye, running down her neck.

Anya closes her eyes briefly, the movement sending more tears falling from her lashes, landing on her shirt and leaving wet stains on the fabric. When she opens her eyes, they're still full of tears, filling as quickly as they overflow. A tear splashes onto her collarbone, and another rolls down the back of her hand as she wipes a tear from her top lip, leaning in towards the screen, lips trembling into a smile.

April 13, 2023 2:27 pm  #2

Re: Interactive Fiction: Crying on Stream

"Hello Anya, you look beautiful with unchecked tears rolling down your cheeks, do you think you could somehow make your tears roll down in multiple streaks? I'd love to see your beautiful face adorned with several thick streaks on each cheek."

April 14, 2023 3:07 am  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

"Hello Anya, you look beautiful with unchecked tears rolling down your cheeks, do you think you could somehow make your tears roll down in multiple streaks? I'd love to see your beautiful face adorned with several thick streaks on each cheek."

Anya reads the message aloud, clearly struggling to keep her voice steady through the tears, a pair of tears falling from her eyes as she does. She straightens up, waiting for a moment as her eyes fill, then tilts her head to slightly the side, letting the tears that fall form new tracks. She blinks a few times, her breath hitching and her mouth crumpling slightly on a silent sob as the tears keep falling.

There are five streams on her cheeks now — the thickest streaks run from the middle of her eyes to her jaw, dripping steadily onto her shirt. Tears flow so heavily from the outer corners of both eyes that the individual teardrops aren't visible, trailing over her cheeks and down her neck on both sides. Her right eye has a third stream, right between the other two, the tears dripping off her cheek most of the way down. As she blinks again, the inner corners of her eyes start to overflow too, trailing down over her lips.

April 14, 2023 1:21 pm  #4

"Hello Anya. Could you tie your long hair back in a low ponytail? I love it as a hairstyle so much"

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 14, 2023 3:50 pm  #5

"Anya, you look stunningly beautiful with several thick streaks adorning your cheeks, you know, you got the romantic side out of me. Are you alone or is there anyone at home with you? I mean, it would be a memory to keep forever if you had a brother o a cousin wipe and maybe even kiss your tears from your cheeks. Well, I guess that's too much to ask, but since you are sharing your tears to the world, I don't think you would mind people seeing you cry in person."

April 14, 2023 10:19 pm  #6

reptongeek wrote:

"Hello Anya. Could you tie your long hair back in a low ponytail? I love it as a hairstyle so much"

Anya obligingly gathers her hair back, pulling it into a ponytail. She plays with the ends for a few minutes, eyes half-closed, tears flowing steadily down her cheeks, dripping onto her hands and running down her arms where they're tucked against her chest, fingers combing through her own hair.

The crying slows for a moment, Anya's face streaked with half a dozen separate tear tracks she makes no effort to wipe away, a few stray tears dripping from her chin. She's still for a moment, then her expression crumples and she sobs, fresh tears flooding her eyes and streaming down her cheeks. It's hard to make out the individual tracks anymore, her face so wet with tears from constant crying. She breathes deeply for a few moments, tears still falling, resisting the sobs. When her breath is a little steadier, she leans in again, to read the next message aloud.

Amans lacrimae wrote:

"Anya, you look stunningly beautiful with several thick streaks adorning your cheeks, you know, you got the romantic side out of me. Are you alone or is there anyone at home with you? I mean, it would be a memory to keep forever if you had a brother o a cousin wipe and maybe even kiss your tears from your cheeks. Well, I guess that's too much to ask, but since you are sharing your tears to the world, I don't think you would mind people seeing you cry in person."

"I'm home alone right now, but my partner's getting home in a little while," Anya says, her voice breaking around the words. She picks up her phone. "I'll ask him. I'm sure he won't mind." She smiles faintly as she taps out a message on her phone. As she hits send, a huge tear splashes onto the screen, then another. She wipes the screen on her shirtsleeve, leaving a damp streak, and sets it down. A sob hitches through her, shaking her shoulders. "Any more requests, while we wait?"

April 14, 2023 11:52 pm  #7

You look so beautiful when you weep, Anya. When you're able to release and sob openly, I'd love to see how your belly convulses with the force of your emotions.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

April 15, 2023 1:37 am  #8

As soon as I hear Anya read a request of showing her belly convulsing I gather the courage to ask, worst case scenario is a rejection, still, I ask: "Anya, if you decide to accept the previous request, would you mind showing a full body capture, I'd love to see you sobbing, especially your legs."

May 1, 2023 6:49 am  #9

NeedHerSobs wrote:

You look so beautiful when you weep, Anya. When you're able to release and sob openly, I'd love to see how your belly convulses with the force of your emotions.

Amans lacrimae wrote:

As soon as I hear Anya read a request of showing her belly convulsing I gather the courage to ask, worst case scenario is a rejection, still, I ask: "Anya, if you decide to accept the previous request, would you mind showing a full body capture, I'd love to see you sobbing, especially your legs."

Anya's voice breaks into sobbing hiccups as she reads the messages aloud, but she manages to get through them. "You're all so sweet to me," she chokes out, smiling at the screen, and stands up from her desk, pushing the chair out of the way and stepping back to show her whole body, down to the middle of her shins. She's wearing bike shorts that hug tightly to her upper thighs, and a fitted t-shirt. She pulls the shirt up and ties it in a knot, revealing her stomach, already hitching slightly with soft sobs.

She hugs herself around the chest for a moment, squeezing tight, then drops her arms back to her sides and begins to sob in earnest, her face crumpled, fresh tears streaming down her cheeks, some landing on her shirt and some falling to the ground. Her thighs quiver and her stomach jerks as she sobs, quietly at first and then louder. After a minute of sobbing, she hugs herself again, her face now soaked with tears.

May 1, 2023 1:23 pm  #10

Seeing Anya standing up and going back to show her entire body in biker shorts and pulling her shirt up, showing her aesthetic thighs and calves lightly quivering with the slightest of jiggle caused by the sobs and her slim abs convulsing with her sobs as tears stream down her beautiful cheeks in so many streaks that individual streaks are becoming hard to distinguish. Her face crumpled with a prominent lip curl.

I can't help but think out loud: "Anya, you look extremely beautiful, I can't wait for your boyfriend to arrive and wipe and kiss your tears so new streaks start to adorn your beautiful cheeks. If you keep crying like that I'm not sure he'll be able to resist feeling your jiggling thighs. Thank you for giving us this very personal and intimate gift."

Board footera