You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2023 4:20 pm  #371

Re: Best friends

Taking his focus away from my thighs he looks me in my eyes and asks me which way I'd prefer we make love this time. Before I even have a chance to answer he turns his eyes back to my thighs as he grasps and jiggles my other thigh, pulling me close.

"Any position I get to have you is my favorite." I say slowly realizing I'm getting turned on by nothing other than his hands on my thigh.

I then lean in, wrap my hands around his neck and pull him in for a deep passionate kiss.

April 16, 2023 5:04 pm  #372

She answers: "Any position I get to have you is my favorite." I notice she’s getting turned on, which makes me feel more turned on as I am only jiggling her thighs and nothing else.

She leans in, and wrapping her hands around my neck, pulls me in for a deep passionate kiss.

I use the synergy to pull her, sliding down her shorts and panties.

April 17, 2023 2:35 pm  #373

While still passionate kissing him I feel him slide down my shorts and underwear. I take this as a sign and never breaking our kiss, slide myself a bit closer straddling his lap. Teasing him as I can feel his tent under his shorts. I guess that was too much for him as he quickly broke our kiss and moved his kisses down to my neck making me instantly moan. As he slid down and removed his shorts with his free hand.

April 17, 2023 8:43 pm  #374

As she moans, I quickly break the kiss and take off my shorts and boxers. I test the waters and just with the test I end up inside her. I get so turned on I place my hands on her inner thighs as I start thrusting hard, feeling her soft, warm inner thighs bounce my hands every time my hips clash against her thighs.

After only a few thrusts I feel my breath increase, I look into her eyes and ask her if she wants me to slow down or if she likes it this way…

April 18, 2023 12:11 am  #375

As I'm straddling him I feel him place his warm hand's on my warm inner thighs as he starts thrusting hard making me involuntarily moan his name. I begin to get lost in the sensations of my thighs bouncing  every time his hips clash against my thighs. After a moment I notice his breathing begin to quickly increase. He slows down for a moment looking deep into my eyes asking me if I want him to slow down or not.

Instead of replying I give him my answer by leaning over slightly, and deeply and passionately kissing the side of his neck.

April 18, 2023 1:01 am  #376

She responds leaning on me and passionately kissing my neck. I interpret that as continue strong. I start thrusting stronger, slamming against her as she straddles me. I instinctively bring my hands to her bouncing breasts, making her moan my name loudly as I grasp them while they bounce.

After a minute I feel her clenching like she is about to burst, so I bring my hands to her calves , indulging in the way her shapely calves jiggle in my hands. When I feel we’re imminently reaching the point of no return, I strongly pat her thighs, feeling them bounce my hands almost violently as her thighs jiggle like I have never seen or felt them.

April 18, 2023 6:16 pm  #377

As I'm kissing his neck I feel him beginning to thrust faster and stronger. I then moan his name in pleasure as he grasp my bouncing breasts.

After a min of near extacy I feel about to reach the point of no return. I guess he noticed too as I felt him move his hands to my calves, indulging himself in the way they jiggled with each thrust. After a moment I cou!d hear his breathing increase as he strongly patted my thighs, indictating he was close as well.

He leaned over to deeply and passionately kiss my lips. With that I could feel him tensing his hips and thighs as he reached the point of no return. I could no longer hold on and tensed my hips and thighs also reaching the point of no return.

April 18, 2023 7:32 pm  #378

I finally lose control, filling my lovely girlfriend with my life giving liquid. I was starting to feel disappointed at myself for not waiting, when I feel her thighs tensing a bit, barely feeling a bit of hardness in her muscles, still jiggling in my hands.

I jiggle her quads and inner thighs a couple more times, just to keep the feeling in my memory, bringing my hands to her cheeks, saying with all my love: "I love you, never forget I will always be at your side, no matter what life throws at us." I softly caress her cheeks from the middle of her eyes to her chin and from the inner corner of her nose to the curvature of her earlobes.

April 19, 2023 6:03 pm  #379

After a min he brings his hands to my cheeks as he spoke. He told me that he loved me and would always be by my side no matter what. I then felt him caress my cheeks from the middle of my eyes to my chin and from the inner corner of my ose to the curvature of my earlobes. With just that soft touch I couldn't help feel happy tears begin to fill my eyes as a huge smile began to cross my face.

"I love you too, and promise to always cherish you through both our good as well as bad times." I whisper barely audible as my voice was now thick with emotion.

April 19, 2023 7:25 pm  #380

I notice happy tears begin to fill her eyes as a huge smile began to crosses her face. She says: "I love you too, and promise to always cherish you through both our good as well as bad times." She whispers, her voice barely audible and thick with emotion.

“Have I ever told you how much I love when you give me happy tears?” I lean and kiss her cheek as I swipe the back of my fingers on her other cheek.

Board footera