You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 1, 2023 3:08 pm  #11

Re: Interactive Fiction: Crying on Stream

repressedjudie wrote:

NeedHerSobs wrote:

You look so beautiful when you weep, Anya. When you're able to release and sob openly, I'd love to see how your belly convulses with the force of your emotions.

Amans lacrimae wrote:

As soon as I hear Anya read a request of showing her belly convulsing I gather the courage to ask, worst case scenario is a rejection, still, I ask: "Anya, if you decide to accept the previous request, would you mind showing a full body capture, I'd love to see you sobbing, especially your legs."

Anya's voice breaks into sobbing hiccups as she reads the messages aloud, but she manages to get through them. "You're all so sweet to me," she chokes out, smiling at the screen, and stands up from her desk, pushing the chair out of the way and stepping back to show her whole body, down to the middle of her shins. She's wearing bike shorts that hug tightly to her upper thighs, and a fitted t-shirt. She pulls the shirt up and ties it in a knot, revealing her stomach, already hitching slightly with soft sobs.

She hugs herself around the chest for a moment, squeezing tight, then drops her arms back to her sides and begins to sob in earnest, her face crumpled, fresh tears streaming down her cheeks, some landing on her shirt and some falling to the ground. Her thighs quiver and her stomach jerks as she sobs, quietly at first and then louder. After a minute of sobbing, she hugs herself again, her face now soaked with tears.

Mmm, so beautiful, so sensual. Someone would be very lucky to comfort her, hold her shaking body in his arms, kiss the tears off her cheeks and feel his shoulder soaked.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

May 8, 2023 9:02 pm  #12

Anya is still standing in the middle of the room when the door opens, her partner stepping inside and closing the door behind himself. He pauses, taking in the filming setup, clearly not as accustomed to being on camera as Anya. Then he steps up beside her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her against his chest, murmuring soothingly, his voice too low for the microphone to pick up his exact words, just the low rumble of his voice.

"Nick," Anya sobs, burying her face in his shoulder, gripping the hem of his shirt in her hands as he holds her, one palm in the center of her back, the other sliding down her side to her hip and the top of her thigh, clearly taking in the way her body trembles against his.

Nick keeps his eyes closed as Anya sobs against his shoulder, his cheek resting against her hair as he comforts her. He only lifts his head when her sobs soften and she shifts away. There's a visible patch of damp where her face was pressed into his shirt.

As Anya hiccups through her quieting sobs, Nick cradles her face in his hands, wiping the tears from her cheeks with his thumbs, before leaning in and kissing the last of the dampness from under her eyes. "Thank you," Anya murmurs, her voice husky from sobbing. Nick kisses her, then kisses her forehead, squeezes her sides, and steps back.

Nick leaves the room, closing the door behind him again, and Anya sits back down in front of the camera. Her face is red and flushed, her eyes watery but not overflowing anymore. She takes a sip of water, smiling at the camera. Her eyelashes are clumped together from crying. "Hope you all enjoyed that. Any more requests for me?"

May 9, 2023 1:09 pm  #13

repressedjudie wrote:

As Anya hiccups through her quieting sobs

Such a beautiful, sexy sound.

Idk if it's really a request, since I doubt it could ever happen, but my fantasy would be that I was the one comforting you. But it remains a wonderful fantasy nonetheless.

I would ask, what does crying feel like for you?

May 12, 2023 2:45 pm  #14

Yes, I have one more request. would you be willing to make a similar session in an outdoor setting, similar outfit, a top and shorts? I have arranged flights if needed and the equipment necessary to record and stream from a park, and, this time, would you allow me to be the one who takes care of your tears?

May 12, 2023 3:50 pm  #15

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Yes, I have one more request. would you be willing to make a similar session in an outdoor setting, similar outfit, a top and shorts? I have arranged flights if needed and the equipment necessary to record and stream from a park, and, this time, would you allow me to be the one who takes care of your tears?

Mmm, yes. That'd be wonderful if it could actually happen.

May 29, 2023 10:20 pm  #16

Anya's eyes widen, and she laughs quietly through her tears as she reads the incoming messages. "You're all very eager, and I'm flattered, but I think you should spend some time in the park with someone you really care about. I'm sure there's someone in your life who would love the support of a shoulder to cry on."

[ a/n: sorry! not personally comfortable with roleplaying "public performer meets up with a stranger". if you'd like to write something about anya like that, feel free! but i don't feel comfortable carrying it out personally <3 ]

NeedHerSobs wrote:

I would ask, what does crying feel like for you?

Anya hums. A tear trickles from halfway down her cheek to her chin and drips off. "It feels like it's coming from deep in me. Like it's cleansing me, like the more I cry the more I can cry if I want to. Like unlocking doors. When it happens... my whole face gets hot, and I can feel the tears waiting to come. And there's a feeling in my chest, like an ache I didn't even notice getting looser and lighter." She closes her eyes. "I feel the tears on my face, on my neck... I like to see how much I can cry all at once. When I can't feel any individual track, just my face getting hot, my cheeks completely soaked. It goes through me like a wave, overpowering, ebbing and flowing."

She blinks at the camera, her eyes watery. Her lips tremble slightly. "Do you want to see me cry again?"

May 30, 2023 1:20 am  #17

I would love to see you cry again. But only if you want and need to.

June 3, 2023 12:26 am  #18

I think, if you're up to it, this one also involves your boyfriend, I'd love to see him hold your thighs and/or calves as you cry, hopefully sob, curled up in his arms. If he gives your thighs comforting pats as he kisses your tears, every now and then wiping your tear streaks, but mainly caress, pat and/or give comforting squeezes to your thighs/calves.

June 16, 2023 8:38 pm  #19

“Hello Anya, I’d love to hear you try to sing Unbreak my heart as you cry, are you up for the task?”

June 16, 2023 10:09 pm  #20

NeedHerSobs wrote:

I would love to see you cry again. But only if you want and need to.

Anya smiles. "That's very sweet of you. I suppose it's a little sad to say I always want to cry, but I do, and this way, I get my feelings out, and you get to see me crying."

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I think, if you're up to it, this one also involves your boyfriend, I'd love to see him hold your thighs and/or calves as you cry, hopefully sob, curled up in his arms. If he gives your thighs comforting pats as he kisses your tears, every now and then wiping your tear streaks, but mainly caress, pat and/or give comforting squeezes to your thighs/calves.

"My boyfriend's pretty shy, I'll try to get him on for another stream sometime soon. In the meantime..." Anya brings her legs up and turns her chair sideways slightly, so the camera shows the sides of her legs as she hugs her knees to her chest.

Amans lacrimae wrote:

“Hello Anya, I’d love to hear you try to sing Unbreak my heart as you cry, are you up for the task?”

Anya reads the request aloud, then nods. Still hugging herself, one hand squeezing her calf gently, she hums briefly, then starts to sing. "Don't leave me in all this pain, don't leave me out in the rain, come back and bring back my smile, come and take these tears away..." her voice wavers, weak from crying but not quite breaking yet, and her eyes fill up with tears that cling to her lashes, threatening to fall. "I need your arms to hold me now, the nights are so unkind, bring back those nights when I held you beside me..."

The tears start to fall, trailing down Anya's cheeks and dripping onto her knees. She hugs herself tighter and keeps singing. "Un-break my heart, say you'll love me again, undo this hurt you caused, when you walked out the door—" Anya's voice breaks. She hiccups a sob, tears falling quicker, but she doesn't stop. "And walked out of my life, un-cry these tears, I cried so many nights, un-break my heart, my heart."

Anya pauses with her eyes shut, shaking with sobs, fingers trailing up and down her calf as tears stream down her cheeks. "Take back that sad word good-bye, bring back the joy to my life—" she keeps valiantly trying to sing, more mumbling the lyrics between sobs than really singing. "Don't leave me here with these tears, come and kiss this pain away, I can't forget the day you left..."

She keeps trying to sing, but soon she's sobbing too hard to continue, hugging herself tightly, her body jolting in her chair with every sob. She rests her chin on her knees and tears keep spilling steadily from her eyes, dripping down her face in streams, three on one side and four on the other, dripping down her legs as she continues to cry.

Board footera