You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2023 12:33 am  #4091

Re: Movie night

As I'm talking to my sister I guess Jarrod noticed the tears filling my eyes as he slowly sits me in a chair and cups my cheeks caressing from the inner corners to the outer corners of my eyes down to the middle of my cheeks. I then feel him softly patting my thighs.

I hang up without even giving my sister a response. I guess I was just too upset.

"My sister said she had thought about what I said but refused to even hear our mother out. She said she'd love to be around for Jackson but can't get herself to even try with our mother." I babbled almost incoherently as the tears in my eyes finally lost their battle with gravity.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 21, 2023 12:33 am)

May 21, 2023 12:40 am  #4092

Anna's pov:

I feel William drop his hand on my thigh as I was looking in the rearview mirror to see Annabelle sleeping soundly. As I turn my eyes back to William I decided to flex my muscles to let him feel my firm muscles. I figured he could use a pick me up on the long drive home. It seemed I was right as almost instantly I began to see a tent forming.

May 21, 2023 1:09 am  #4093

Camilla hangs up without even giving her sister a response. I guess she is upset.

"My sister said she had thought about what I said but refused to even hear our mother out. She said she'd love to be around for Jackson but can't get herself to even try with our mother." Camilla babbles almost incoherently as the tears in her eyes finally lose their battle with gravity.

I give her a look full of love and compassion as I devoutly kiss her hot, big tears as they draw thick, shiny streaks on her extremely aesthetic cheeks, kissing her wet streaks as well, trying to kiss her sadness away.

I bring my hands to her cheeks, wiping the tears and streaks that escape my lips, taking care of every single tear and streak on her beautiful face. When I clear her first wave of tears, I drop both hands to her sexy thighs, trying to provide comfort (hoping I did) but it backfires at me, as I feel extremely turned on when I feel her muscles jiggling in my hands. I can’t hide the firm tent that builds inside my pants.

I try to ignore the tent, continuing to kiss and wipe Camilla’s second wave of tears that run down in many streaks across her face.

May 21, 2023 1:30 am  #4094

William’s POV:

I am surprised, yet, at the same time, extremely turned on, as Anna flexes her muscles, I hear a dry slapping sound as my hand meets my beautiful wife‘s hard muscles. I instantly feel a tent growing in my pants, still, I continue the game, I slide my hand slowly along her defined muscles, slower still, going to her tender parts (her inner thigh, feeling her bulging muscle, caressing the soft area around the muscle).

I keep driving, giving her inner thigh a couple of pats, squeezing it afterwards (I wonder how her muscles will react, my wife knows I love her everything, from an average body (when we started dating) to her pregnancy body (during the prejgnancy) to her sexy firm, toned thighs as she exercises when we start living together and work out more often.

I stop at a light as we cross a town, give her inner thigh a soft squeeze (I can’t resist it) looking into her beautiful eyes as I intermittently squeeze her inner thighs (hoping she relaxes into me). One more hour and we'll reach home

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (May 21, 2023 1:14 pm)

May 21, 2023 6:29 am  #4095

Billie's POV

Me and Gemma had completed our marathon of all the Enid Blyton Adventure films. The last one wasn't quite as good as The Circus Of Adventure but it was a great finale.

There was a brief ceremony at the end for our projectionist who flawlessly had set up the eight films for us to see. We all gave him a standing ovation, and he was very moved. He also looked very tired.

He gave a speech of thanks and his heartfelt remarks caused tears to stream down my face.

Me and Gemma went back into the foyer one final time to buy the box set of all eight to take home. Ross was waiting for us outside to take us the short trip home as it was approaching 11 o'clock

'We had a lovely time' Gemma confirmed as we both got in the car.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 21, 2023 6:43 am  #4096

Sadie's POV

Dad phoned me after I had refused to speak to Mum.

'Will you give her the chance to talk to you' He pleaded. 'Camilla's very upset'

I closed my eyes as tears streamed down my face. I was sorry my sister was upset but I couldn't see how meeting my mum would be all that useful.

Dad suggested he fly out with Mum so I could speak to her in Bellingham and reluctantly I agreed

Two days later towards the end of a shift, Natalie came up to me

'Your mum's here' she informed me. Tears were running down her cheeks. 'She's waiting outside'

I hoped Mum hadn't been rude to her. I made her wait until my shift had completely ended before I went outside. She sat ramrod straight on the bench, not acknowledging me as I sat down

I waited for her to speak to say anything, but nothing was forthcoming.

'Mum, you've got to help me here' I told her after a few minutes, my eyes filling with tears. 'I can't give you what you want if you don't talk to me'

Mum continued to give me the silent treatment and eventually I had enough.

'Go home!' I ordered. 'If you aren't going to talk to me, just go home!!' I walked away, tears streaming down my face. I returned to my building and typed out a text to Camilla telling her what had happened

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 21, 2023 2:13 pm  #4097

As my tears begin to fall Jarrod looks at me with all the love and compassion he can as he leans in and begins to lovingly kiss my thick tears and their streaks. I can't help but let out a small smile through my tears as they continue to flow.

I then see Jarrod, through my blurry vision, bringing his hands to my cheeks and feel him delicately wiping my tears and their streaks before dropping both of his hands on my thighs, making them jiggle in his hands. I notice a tent forming in his pants, but since he decides to ignore it so do i. I'm extremely honored that he finds my tears and thighs so sexy.

Jarrod ignores his tent and continues to wipe and kiss my next round of tears. I soon feel a sob inching it's way up my throat but I try to swallow it back as I don't want to wake Jackson. My mind begins racing with thoughts of how my mom treated my sister at Jackson's christening and I can't help my shoulders begin to shake with wracking sobs as I continue to fight the urge to sob loudly.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 21, 2023 2:13 pm)

May 21, 2023 2:23 pm  #4098

Anna's pov:

As we are driving I could feel William begin to slide his hands across my thigh slowly going lower to my  inner thigh. I then squeal slightly with desire as he gives my inner thigh a couple pats before squeezing it sensually.

About an hr away from home William stops at a light and takes a few sec to look deeply into my eyes while intermittently squeezing my inner thigh. I can't help getting even more turned on than I already was. As he turns back to the road and begins driving again I strongly debate whether I can wait the hr it'll take for us to get home or if I should just ask him to pull over so we can have some much needed "fun". I'm afraid if we wait until we get home Annabelle will wake up as she has been sleeping most of the way.

I decide to test out the waters and I place my left hand on William's right thigh abegin squeezing and jiggling it waiting for his response.

May 21, 2023 2:34 pm  #4099

As soon as I start kissing and wiping my beautiful wife's second round of tears, I feel she is suppressing sobs. I guide her to our bedroom and, closing the door, encourage her to sob freely, acknowledging she won't wake Jackson up. I see she gradually allows herself to sob, first, her shoulders shaking, then, her abs trembling, finally a sexy curl forms in her lips.

I can't resist any more, I quickly undress herself (and me) and, slowly, caress her where I know she loves most. I kiss her neck as I try to become one with her as she sobs, trying to make her forget all that is causing her pain through love.

May 21, 2023 2:39 pm  #4100

William's POV:

After feeling my sexy wife's inner thigh jiggle as I squeeze it, she brings her left hand to my thigh, squeezing and jiggling it. I take the hint and drive to what seems a lonely area. I close the windows and strip Anna out of her long dress. All the way I was waiting to feel her silky skin on her thighs (it was covered by a dress). She responds undressing me quickly.

I jump to the copilot's seat, placing Anna on top of me, I can't wait to feel her strong, firm thighs, finally giving in and strongly jiggle in my hands as she rides me.

Board footera