You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 7, 2023 3:10 pm  #411

Re: Best friends

I feel his arm on the back of my head soothing my hair.  I then feel him lean his cheek against my head as he begins to caress my thigh delicately with his other hand. He then quietly tells me "Everytime we're like this it seems like time stops and nothing else exists, just you and me."

"I wish we could stay like this for ever. I mean you always know when I need you." I whisper back slowly as I close my eyes and just focus on the sounds of our breathing trying to drink in every min of our being together like this.

May 12, 2023 4:09 am  #412

We stay like this for almost two hours, just enjoying ourselves in silence, feeling her breath rhythm, feeling her silky skin, the warmth of her body against mine.

After a couple of hours, we notice we are hungry and I ask if she wants to order something or if she would like me to prepare something with her.

May 12, 2023 3:53 pm  #413

After two hrs we finally start getting hungry. He asks me if I'd rather order in or have him cook.

"If you're offering...Why spend all that money...I'd love a homemade meal...I'd love to help, just let me know what you were thinking we'd have." I say happily both of us standing up from the couch to stretch.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 12, 2023 3:55 pm)

May 20, 2023 11:36 am  #414

I go to the kitchen and prepare a spaghetti marinara (which is one of my best dishes) and with the help of my beautiful girlfriend, she adds meatballs and a lemon grilled chicken. We have a delicious meal together, then we go to bed as we'll have a difficult day tomorrow when her soon to be ex arrives.

During the night I'm not sure if I dream or if it really happened, but I have the sensation my beautiful girlfriend mounted on top of me, making love to me as I was still asleep, I kind of remember her feminine thighs jiggling against my hips as she bounced on top of me, I instinctively bring my hands to her quads and inner thighs to indulge in the sexy jiggle her thighs have whenever she clashes against me.

Next morning, I put a pair of jeans on, my girl indulges me in the pair of shorts I got for her, when her soon to be ex-husband arrives...

May 20, 2023 2:56 pm  #415

We head into the kitchen. He makes spaghetti with marinara sauce. He says its one of his best dishes. I decide to make meatballs and grilled chicken to accompany his lovely meal. As we eat he reminds me my ex is arriving tomorrow so he suggests we go to bed early.

"No he's supposed to arrive Saturday." I say completely forgetting he spent an extra day.

"Yes, remember you invited me to stay an extra day." He reminded me.

We quickly finished our lovely meal, cleaned up and went straight to bed.

We get up a bit earlier than usual. I can't sleep from all the tension of the upcoming day. I guess I must have woken him up as he was getting dressed as I rolled over. He put on a nice pair of jeans as I began dressing in the pair if shorts he got for me.

As soon as we finish getting dressed I heard a knock on the door. I jump almost too nervous to open it. Although he offers to answer it for me I tell him this is something I have to do myself.

I slowly open the door and see my ex.

"I thought you were coming later this afternoon." I said nervously.

"I was but I decided to get this over with sooner so I could get home." He said almost emotionless.

"Your stuff is in the front hall. Its all been boxed up to save you time" I said trying to fight both my nerves as well as my impending tears I could feel beginning to sting the backs of my eyes.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 20, 2023 2:58 pm)

May 21, 2023 12:58 am  #416

As soon as we finish getting dressed I heard a knock on the door. My girl jumps, she looks a bit nervous, almost hesitant to open the door.  I offer to answer it for her but she tells me this is something she has to do herself.

I look at her, she looks sexy, her thighs jiggling as she slowly walks to open the door and see her ex.

"I thought you were coming later this afternoon." She says nervously as I stay at a distance, enough to hear and act if necessary but not too close to bother.

"I was but I decided to get this over with sooner so I could get home." He says almost emotionless.

"Your stuff is in the front hall. It’s all been boxed up to save you time.” Replies my girl, her voice faltering, as if she is about to dissolve in tears.

I approach her and bring one hand to her waist, pulling her close to me as I bring my other hand to her cheek, caressing it with all the love and support I could communicate…

May 22, 2023 6:25 pm  #417

As I'm trying to hold off my impending tears until my husband leaves I feel my boyfriend bring a hand to my wait, pulling me close; using his other hand to caress my cheek.

"And who is this?" My husband asks angrily as he turns around to see my boyfriend holding me. "I thought we'd be alone." He finishes as he walks towards the hall.

"It's just a friend. He helped me pack your things." I finished taking a deep shaky breath not really sure if now is the best time to fill him in on our relationship status.

"Tomorrow I'll help you pack your things if you'd like." I whisper to my boyfriend trying to distract myself from my now blurry vision. I don't want my husband to see my tears as he may see me as weak.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 22, 2023 6:27 pm)

May 24, 2023 6:05 am  #418

As soon as her husband sees me, he asks: "And who is this?" in an angry tone as he turns around to see m boyfriend holding my girlfriend. "I thought we'd be alone." He finishes as he walks towards the hall.

"It's just a friend. He helped me pack your things." She says, trying to ease the situation, taking a deep shaky breath after.

"Tomorrow I'll help you pack your things if you'd like." She whispers to me , her eyes now full of tears. I know she doesn't want to break down in front of him, but I encourage her to, so he knows what he'll miss.

I gently cup her cheeks: "It's ok, I've got the situation under control, don't worry about him, I'll take care of you". I softly swipe my thumbs across her soft, smooth cheeks as he picks up his stuff.

May 24, 2023 3:43 pm  #419

I feel him cupping my cheeks as he whispers that its ok and he's got the situation under control.  I then feel him swipe his thumbs across my cheeks encourageing me to let my emotions go.

As hard as I try to fight, I take another deep breath trying to reduce the lump now forming in my throat, but I know its useless. I force myself to close my eyes and let my tears flow freely down my cheeks and over his hand.

I open my eyes, startled as I hear my husband approaching.

"I'm going to take these boxes to my car I'll be back in a min for the rest." I hear him say as he opens the door and walks outside clearly ignoring my tears.

May 24, 2023 4:16 pm  #420

She takes another deep breath and, closing her eyes, she starts to cry. Big, shiny, hot tears burn their way from her eyes to my hands, which are on his cheeks, leaving a thick streak on her now rosy cheeks. It seems her husband ignores her tears as he takes out the first set of boxes.

Once he returns, he sees me kissing her tears, he stops dead in his tracks: "What a considerate friend you have, not even I kissed your tears". He harshly says. I turn to him and reply: "Know this isn't the first lady whose tears I've wiped, most of my close friends are very happy to have me wipe their tears in time of need, you should have done so when you had the chance, you have no idea of what you just lost." I turn back to my girlfriend and, with the back of my fingers, lovingly wipe her multiple tear streaks from her cheeks.

Board footera