You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 22, 2023 6:41 pm  #4101

Re: Movie night

Jarrod guides me lovingly to our bedroom. I guess he senses my impending sobs as he quietly closed the door.

Jackson won't be able to hear you from here." Jarrod said almost in a whisper.

I can't hold back. I feel myself slowly losing control of my emotions as I let my shoulders begin shaking, my abs trembling and my lips finally begin to curl.

Started I feel him undressing me as he kisses my neck sensually.

"I hope I can help you forget all the pain you're going through, through love." He says in an almost whisper as he continues to kiss my neck.

I'm not sure if love making will make my pain go away but it sure will feel good I reason to myself as I begin undressing him.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 22, 2023 6:42 pm)

May 22, 2023 6:51 pm  #4102

Anna's pov:

I guess William got the hint as he drives to what seemed like a deserted area. I watch eagerly as he closes the windows and quickly removes my dress. I guess he was as eager to become one with me as I was with him. I was so turned on I quickly responded in kind undressing him just as quickly.

William spares no time jumping into the passengers seat and helping me on top of him before he even had a chance to get comfortable. I feel him place his hands on my thighs as I help him enter me. I quickly begin riding him, making my thiggs jiggke sensually in his hands and in only a few quick thrusts I feel his whole body tense as did mine as we both reached the point, him filling me up as I bathed him.

Still catching our breath I gave a quick glance into the backseat to check if Annabelle was still sleeping. Seeing she was I turned back to William giving him a big smile essentially asking if he was interested in round two without saying anything.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 22, 2023 6:53 pm)

May 24, 2023 6:35 am  #4103

Camilla corresponds undressing me. As soon as we hit the bed we are both indulging in the sweetest love making session, as I am kissing and wiping her tears as I brush my lips against her curled lips, testing the waters with my tent, slowly becoming one with her as she involuntarily clenches my tent with each sob.

As soon as we become one, I bring my hands to her sexy abs, feeling the convulsion each sob makes, sliding my hands down to her sexy thighs, which jiggle with each sob and each hard, yet slow, thrust, making my tent pulsate and having to control the wave of life giving hot liquid that fights hard to escape.

She smiles with each loving gesture I have, that encourages me to confess: " You have no idea how intense your sobs feel as I am one with you." As soon as I finish saying this, I firmly pat her relaxed quads as the back of her thighs are resting on my hips. Feeling her thighs jiggle in my hands is too much to handle, I quickly increase the rhythm and force of my thrusts as I feel her sexy thighs jiggling in my hands and her shapely calves jiggling against the side of my abs. Not long after, I lose the battle against the wave of life giving liquid, expelling it with force inside of my beautiful Camilla.

I look into her eyes, swiping the back of my fingers on her cheeks...

May 24, 2023 7:11 am  #4104

William's POV:

Anna adjusts herself so we become one. As soon as I'm in, she starts riding me, and quite hard. I can't help but bring my hands to her thighs, feeling them hard at first (when she is making an effort to keep balanced), then, when she slams hard against my hips and quads, her sexy thigh muscles (all, quads, outer, inner and posterior) give in and jiggle hard, even wobble, in my hands and against my hips and thighs (which jiggle in consonance with hers as she slams on them).

With this extremely good visual and tactile sensations, I can't hold my volcano from erupting in less than two minutes, fortunately her crashing waves come immediately after, reaching the skies at the same time as I do.
As we are still catching our breath, Anna gives me a glance, hinting she is ready for round 2.

I give a quick look outside, only to find a young girl (mid 20's low 30's) in a medical uniform, kind of discreetly looking at us. That gives me an added adrenaline rush to indulge in my wife's sexy body one more time. I drop my hands on her thighs (wondering how they will respond this time) and ask her what position she has in mind (especially considering the limited possibilities in the car).

May 24, 2023 3:58 pm  #4105

As soon as we hit the bed Jarrod begins kissing and wiping my tears while simultaneously kissing my curled lips. I then feel him slowly becoming one with me. He immediately brings his hands to my abs, sliding his hands down to my thighs. My thighs jiggle in his hands with every hard sob.

Through my sobs and tears I can't help but smile at Jarrod never feeling an overwhelming sense of love like I do right now. I guess he felt the same as he whispers that I have no idea just how intense my sobs feel right at that moment. He then pats my quads as the backs of my thighs are resting on his hips. I then feel him increase his rhythm and force of his thrusts as my thighs jiggle in his hands and my calves jiggle against the sides of his abs. Only a few sec later I feel him begin filling me up with an unimaginable force.

Jarrod then looks deep into my eyes with all the love he can while he swipes the backs of his fingers on my cheeks. Although I haven't reached the point of no return I can't deny this is the best most intense love making session we have ever had. I can feel the love and emotion coursing through my body which only began to bring a fresh wave of tears to my eyes, this time of love.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 24, 2023 3:58 pm)

May 24, 2023 4:08 pm  #4106

Anna's pov:

I guess William was ready for round two as he, not even finished catching his breath,  dropped his hands on my thighs as he asked me what position I'd like next. I had to think for a min as there were very limited positions in the car.

"How about we reverse rolls...this time you on top of me." I ask thinking rather quickly.

May 24, 2023 4:21 pm  #4107

I feel a new wave of precious tears start to roll down Camilla's fair cheeks, I lovingly wipe them with the back of my fingers. I notice she hasn't reached the point of no return, so I ask her if she would like me to help her finish, suggesting to stimulate her as we become one from the side, giving her a better angle as I spoon her, supporting her thigh on my hand and bringing her to heaven.

May 24, 2023 4:33 pm  #4108

William's POV:

Anna stays in her current position as she thinks for a minute: "How about we reverse rolls...this time you on top of me." She quickly responds. I climb on top of her (not without a bit of effort) and open her legs by gently pushing her knees so I fit between her legs. I have both arms supporting my weight on the back of the seat as she helps my tent to grow once more with her divine touch. Once she makes my tent grow to full size, she guides it to become one with her.

Since I can't caress her sexy, toned thighs, I spread my legs a bit, opening hers more, feeling her calves in contact with mine and her inner thighs relaxed against my quads. I start thrusting, slow and gently at first, testing the waters and feeling her strong muscles give in slightly to my contact, gaining force, maintaining the speed, feeling her muscles gradually bouncing harder until her inner thighs jiggle against my hips and quads and her calves wobble strong against mine. What brings me over the edge is feeling her hands...

May 25, 2023 9:34 pm  #4109

I guess Jarrod realized I hadn't reached the point yet as he asked me if I'd like him to help me finish, suggesting we try from the side this time. I immediately roll onto my side him behind me as he supports my thigh on his hand.

I moan in pleasure as Jarrod finally, slowly becomes one with me. He places his free hand on my breast leaving his other hand on my thigh. After only a min I feel my whole body tense as I finally reach the point and begin to bathe his member.

As I'm coming down, not yet even finished catching my breath I hear Jackson begin to cry...

May 25, 2023 9:45 pm  #4110

Anna's pov:

As soon as I finish deciding, William quickly starts to shift positions climbing on top of me (not without a bit of effort). He pushes my knees apart so he can fit in between; holding the back of the seat with both his hands. I begin stimulating his member getting it ready for round two. Soon it is ready and I guide it to become one with me.

Unfortunately in our current position William can't touch or caress my thighs so instead he spreads my legs a bit more with his legs making my calves rest against his and my inner thighs against his quads. I let out a low moan as he starts thrusting slow and gentle. My inner thigs jiggle slightly against his hips and quads and my thighs wobble slightly against his. Before I know it he is gaining force, making my inner thighs jiggle against his hips and quads and my calves wobbling strong against his.

I can't help but get lost in the moment and I take my hands and place them on William's hips and outer thighs making him almost instantly fly over the edge. I feel his whole body tense as he begins to fill me up. I try to last just a bit longer as I can't get enough of feeling him inside me, but after a few sec I loose the battle, feel body tense as I bathe his member.

Board footera