You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 26, 2023 4:15 am  #4111

Re: Movie night

Kate's POV

'Thanks for letting me stay here, Mrs Sullivan' I said to Beth's aunt

'Not at all' she said, before giving me permission to call her Polly. I went back to unpacking.

I was living with Beth and her Aunt Polly while we both attended drama school. Beth had only asked me to live with her and I felt very touched, tears running down my cheeks as I continued to unpack my things.

I began loading up the bedside table with all my photos; my two best friends, my sister Caitlin, my girlfriend Rachel - currently hurtling through Nagoya metro -, Mum and Dad and Aunt Gemma and Aunt Billie

Beth popped in to see how I was settling in and spotted my photos.

'I would have liked to push my knee socks down in high school, but never had the nerve' she told me indicating the picture of Sophie and Samantha. I smiled  at the memory

Liam and Evie had reconciled and we slowly patching up their relationship and Beth was glad.

'I didn't want them to break up' she told me, tears running down her cheeks. 'They were so good together'

She left me to it, and I thought of my best friends too. I would miss them loads. Seeing Beth cry reminded me of how pretty they cried. Especially Samantha when tears streamed down her face

Polly called us both for tea

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 26, 2023 2:11 pm  #4112

Camilla moans in pleasure as I playfully squeeze and jiggle her breast with the hand I have under her and her fully relaxed thigh (as I am holding it so she doesn't have to make an effort) jiggles hard, even strongly wobbling, in my hand. It seems she loves feeling her thighs jiggling in my hands as much as I love feeling them, as this position doesn't last more than a minute, when I feel Camilla tense her body (even though I still feel her inner thigh jiggling hard in my hand) as she bathes me in her warm life bearing juices, pushing me over the edge as I lose the battle and my hot life giving seeds fly violently out of my member.

As soon as I release her sexy thigh (I don't want to stop feeling that heavenly jiggle but it's time), Jackson starts crying. I ask my beautiful wife: "Do you want to stay and rest for a bit while I take care of Jackson or do you want to go see him?"

May 26, 2023 2:24 pm  #4113

William's POV:

...sliding from my hips to my outer thighs. The feeling of her strong, yet silky, smooth hands on my outer thighs as they are firm (because of the effort I am putting on them) and hard, brings me over the edge, making my whole body rigid as I explode inside of her.

It seems she definitely likes what she feels, as her whole body briefly shakes, her arms and legs jiggle briefly but strong, then tenses as the dam breaks and she bathes me in her life bearing liquid. I close my eyes as I lean and kiss under her eyes, a smile forming in my face as I feel...

When I open my eyes, I return to my seat, only to see the young girl still staring at us. I have a big smile on my face, as I (while getting dressed) tell Anna: "My love, did you noticed we had a fan? She has been here since the beginning."

May 26, 2023 2:50 pm  #4114

Tristan's POV:

Seeing all the work we have and the limited money to invest, I decide to postpone the next batch of certifications, I would rather finish the gastronomy degree in the university than risk it for a couple of certifications.

Seeing summer is coming, I ask Enid:"Would you have an issue if we allowed our employees to wear shorter skirts or shorts during the hot summer season instead of the regular uniforms. I think a plus would be seeing your sexy thighs and calves as I work on new recipes, I think that inspiration would be more than motivating to make this business better than it already is, don't you think?" I give a mischievous smile to my beautiful and sexy wife.

May 26, 2023 5:00 pm  #4115

Enid's POV

Tristan asked me if we should change the  uniforms because it was Summer, but I firmly but politely turned him down.

'You can see me in shorts, out of work' I told him. I then asked about the Valedictorian at Melissa's graduation and whether she cried or not

'No unfortunately not' he said glumly. 'Despite her eyes full of tears. I did see her tie her hair back though when she was queueing for her diploma'

He then described other events at the ceremony

May 26, 2023 5:49 pm  #4116

Caitlin's POV

Me and Millie returned to our weekly film sessions now we were back at Oxford. Our next film, Eve's Bayou was notable as it was the first time the both of us had cried at a movie

As we wiped our tears that had run down our cheeks, I was feeling rather sad for another reason.

I missed my sister. She never joined in in our film meetings but she was there in the house and it was a little weird not having her about the place

I was also thinking about my girlfriend Robyn back in NY. The following year she would graduate and we wouldn't have to do the long distance thing anymore. This made me feel guilty though

'She's sacrificing so much for me' I explained to Millie as a fresh round of tears began to stream down my face. 'And I'm not sacrificing anything. I hope this isn't going to create a wedge between us. I couldn't bare that if it did'

I began to sob and Millie drew me into a hug. My tears began soaking into her jumper. After they subsided I broke the hug.

'You shouldn't worry' Millie told me gently her eyes full of tears. 'Robyn loves you so much. She wouldn't have agreed to live in England if she didn't. I'm sure everything will be fine'

May 26, 2023 9:22 pm  #4117

Seeing as how I was a bit tired from all our love making, when Jackson began to cry and Jarrod asked if I minded if he tended to him I quickly agreed.

"Yeah, I think a rest would do me good; beides I only want Jackson to get the best parts of me and right now I have already given them to you." I said with a smile as I finished catching my breath.

May 26, 2023 9:32 pm  #4118

Anna's pov:

As soon as we both reach the point I see William close his eyes as he leans in and begins to kiss under my eyes. I see a smile forming on his face as he finally opens his eyes. I'm curious as to what he's thinking as he repositions himself back in his seat.

As William is getting dressed I hear him confess that we had a fan watching us as we made love and he knew she was there as he saw her right before we started round two. I immediately began to feel my face flush. I had never had anyone watch me as I made love before.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked in a half surprised half angry tone.

"Would you still have consented to making love with me if you knew?" He asked questioningly.

I admit that was a thought I had never had before so as William started the car again I sat silently for a moment giving it some real thought. I mean if that was something he was into I couldn't just throw the idea away right away, could I?

May 27, 2023 4:16 am  #4119

Robyn's POV

Billie and Gemma had been visiting Mum and Ross for 10 days and they had expressed concern over my post graduation plans

'They just want to know if you've thought about it hard enough' my sister told me

'It is a legitimate question Rob' Susan told me gently, her eyes full of tears

'I've thought of nothing else' I replied, tears running down my cheeks. 'I just want the pain to go away'

Susan gave me a hug, as the tears in her eyes escaped and streamed down her face.

We parted the hug and wiped our tears as Marie came back from the library. Lila had apparently been saying to her that she had had her Valedictorian speech prepared since her first day

'Can you believe her' she said, tears running down her cheeks. 'She's so arrogant'

'Actually to be fair' I countered as Marie wiped her tears. 'She might have a point. Maybe we should do the same. We won't have much chance later in the year'

We all agreed to this course of action and when we had had something to eat, we started researching

May 28, 2023 2:02 am  #4120

Tristan's POV:

My beautiful wife turns me down politely with the idea I had about the summer uniforms. I shrug it off, accepting her point of view, but, when she offers me to see her in shorts outside of work, I have another idea (I hope she likes this one): "Baby, I was thinking, we are having a beautiful warm weather, how about we go with our friends to the movies, make sure we invite Robyn, maybe even Emily, there is a movie, I think it's called Marriage Story, we could watch it together, what do you think?"

I continue working, thinking I could really get inspired to create new recipes if my beautiful wife motivates me in the little lab we have here in our coffee shop.

Board footera