You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2023 2:08 am  #4121

Re: Movie night

My beautiful and sexy wife agrees that I go check on our baby, teasing me: "Yeah, I think a rest would do me good; besides I only want Jackson to get the best parts of me and right now I have already given them to you." I smile back at her and, giving her tired quads a soft pat, keeping my hand there until the last ripple stops bouncing my hand, get up.

Before going to our baby, I playfully wobble her shapely sexy calves...

May 28, 2023 4:14 am  #4122

Rachel's POV

I was currently at Marunouchi station in Nagoya having some lunch before my latest transit challenge

Because it was a short system, it could be completed in about 4-5 hours or so. Since in Japan I couldn't eat or drink on the Subway trains - a fact that made Tokyo a little tricky - it made sense to do my latest challenge in the afternoon.

As I waited to pay, I looked at the most recent picture of Kate on my phone and tears ran down my cheeks. I was always mentally thinking about her when I travelled the world, but on this occasion it was even more pertinent as my girlfriend had created the route for me. It had been perfect, just a small tweak needed

I wiped my tears and paid my bill. After getting two drinks from a vending machine, I travelled to the Tsurumai Line platforms to get my train to the start point

Last edited by reptongeek (May 28, 2023 11:15 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 28, 2023 4:52 am  #4123

Enid's POV

Tristan suggests we go on a double date with two of our friends. He wants to know if I want to go see Marriage Story, but the plot of the film from the Wikipedia synopsis sounds a bit heavy going

I suggest The River of Adventure instead. The next question was who to invite along with us. Robyn was unavailable as she was in England with Caitlin and given Emily was one of our employees it didn't feel right, so I asked Poppy instead. She agreed happily tears streaming down her face.

I wasn't expecting her to cry so it was a bit of a surprise, but a nice one. She asked her friend Natsai if she wanted to come and she agreed

Me and Tristan looked forward to our night out

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 28, 2023 8:17 am  #4124

William's POV:

As soon as I tell Anna about the fan, I see her face flushing. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks in a half surprised half angry tone.

I reply: "Would you still have consented to making love with me if you knew?" She looks at me in silence, as if thinking about the situation. I reassure her: "I have to admit you look stunning and there is nothing to be ashamed about, your body looks perfect, every muscle aesthetically toned, your sexy thighs firm and defined, they jiggle in the sexiest way when they clashed against my hips, I am lucky for having a wife as sexy as she is loving and caring."

May 28, 2023 1:41 pm  #4125

Jarrod smiles at me patting my quads letting them jiggle in his hands for a few sec before wobbling my calves on his way up.

Although tired, I'm starting to get turned on again. "Please stop or Jackson is going to have to learn how to feed/change himself." I tease with a small gasp.

May 28, 2023 1:46 pm  #4126

Anna's pov:

William lovingly admits how stunning I look and tries to calm me by telling me there is nothing to be ashamed about as my body looks perfect. He then adds how lucky he is for having a wife as sexy, loving and caring as I am.

Slightly less angry I reply "Well could you at least next time give me a heads up if anyone else is around/watching? I mean although not something I'm used to or even totally comfortable with I won't completely throw the idea aside."

I then hear Annabelle begin to fuss...

May 28, 2023 2:19 pm  #4127

I’m very surprised as Camilla seems to be getting turned in again, she teases me: "Please stop or Jackson is going to have to learn how to feed/change himself." A small gasp escapes as she finishes teasing me.

I tease her back: “Woah, is my beautiful, sensitive, sexy wife getting turned on with my gestures? I am also getting extremely turned on feeling your breathtaking thighs and calves jiggling in my hands, I’m not sure if I should go back in bed and take you to heaven or go and check on Jackson first.”

I wait for her answer…

May 28, 2023 2:30 pm  #4128

William’s POV:

Slightly less angry AnnaI replies: "Well could you at least next time give me a heads up if anyone else is around/watching? I mean although not something I'm used to or even totally comfortable with I won't completely throw the idea aside."

I then hear Annabelle begin to fuss. I reply to my beloved wife: “I’ll make sure to let you know next time there’s a bystander, I’m not looking for bystanders but, as you remember I used to tell you before, I would rather be seen making love than crying, and, now that I have learned to allow you to wipe and kiss my tears in front of others, even though sometimes I still feel embarrassed, I don’t mind being seen making love with the most beautiful woman in the world. I hope that makes sense. And, to be honest, I am starting to like showing off your strong thighs and calves jiggling in my hands and against my hips and thighs.”

I wait silently, then add: “I hope you understand where I’m coming from.”

May 28, 2023 3:12 pm  #4129

Tristan’s POV:

Even though my beautiful wife turns me down (again) with the movie I chose, she’s still willing to make the date happen, she proposes The River of Adventure instead. Since Robyn and Caitlin are not here (I really want to see Robyn’s face tear streaked), Enid invites Poppy and her friend Natsai.

I ask Enid if she would indulge me wearing the beautiful red shorts I got for her, I’d love to indulge feeling her sexy thighs and calves jiggle in my hands as we watch the movie.

May 29, 2023 2:57 pm  #4130

I guess Jarrod can't help himself as he teases me back asking if I'm getting turned on by his gestures. He then lets me know how much he's getting turned on before asking if I'd like him back in bed before or after taking care of Jackson.

"I'd love to go to heaven and back with you right now, but I understand how much Jackson needs you too." I explain calmly "Please go tend to him." I finish leaning over to give him a quick kiss on his lips.

Board footera