You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2023 9:26 pm  #4161

Re: Movie night

I feel Camilla slip back in bed, intertwining her sexy legs with mine, I wake to the feel of her inner thigh and her shapely calf jiggling against my legs. I pretend to be still asleep, even though a tent slowly forms. Eventually I fall asleep until next morning.

I get up around 4:30 (as we got to sleep in the late afternoon. I briefly indulge in the feeling of Camilla’s relaxed, soft thigh and calf jiggle in my hand, then get up to do my morning exercise.

Around 6:00 I give Jackson his milk bottle, take him to the kitchen (to keep an eye on him) and grind some good coffee grain, boil water (for the French press) and start preparing eggs with bacon.

As I am setting up the table, I see my breathtaking wife, unintentionally turning me on as she walks towards us with her sexy thighs sensually jiggling with each step she takes (even though I love her now soft thighs, I have to admit I would love more the feeling of her toned, firm muscles). I quickly bring the breakfast to the table.

June 4, 2023 2:57 pm  #4162

Anna's pov:

As I turn around I notice William is blushing. I then hear him confess that he has more loads than he thought as I make him feel like a teenager. I look down only to notice he has a wet patch on his boxers. He continues telling me we'll end spent and sore if I so desire.

"I'm so glad I still turn you on after all these yrs." I begin turning around and walking slowly back to William. I gently grab his hands in mine as I finally reach the bed. I place one hand on my outer thigh and his other on the top of my shorts letting him decide if he'd like to feel my thighs for a while or remove my pants and get straight to it.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 4, 2023 2:58 pm)

June 4, 2023 3:09 pm  #4163

"That was a lovely evening." I say smiling to Jarrod as I finally sit at the table next to Jackson.

As Jarrod plates the food and pours the coffee I can't help looking between Jarrod and Jackson as the smile continues to grow on my face.

"I don't know what I did to deserve such a loving husband and wonderful son, but I'm lucky to have you both." I say slowly as Jarrod finishes serving both himself and I and finally sits down on the other side of Jackson.

June 5, 2023 2:24 am  #4164

William’s POV:

Anna replies: "I'm so glad I still turn you on after all these yrs." As she turns around, walking slowly back to me. She gently takes my hands in hers as she reaches the bed, placing one hand on her outer thigh and the other on the top of her shorts allowing me to feel her smooth skin on her toned muscles and the fabric of her sexy shorts at the same time, hinting me I could either revel feeling her thighs for a while or remove her shorts and become one with her without foreplay.

I decide to take it slow, indulging in feeling her sexy muscles, not only of her thighs (all angles: front, outer, inner and back) but also patting and squeezing her strong, shapely calves before going further.

June 5, 2023 3:02 am  #4165

As soon as she sits next to Jackson, Camilla says: "I don't know what I did to deserve such a loving husband and wonderful son, but I'm lucky to have you both." I stretch my hand to touch hers has I reply: “I am the lucky one, I have the loveliest, sexiest, wife I could ask for. I thank God every day for being with you.”

June 5, 2023 4:13 am  #4166

Enid's POV

As we got further into September and into October the temperature dropped. This meant Emily was wearing her boots walking to work on a regular basis again.

Tristan did suggest to me why we didn't ask her to just wear them at work, instead of her flat shoes but I knew this wouldn't be very practical.

'She'd have a blister the size of a pancake on her feet' I told him, reminding him that her boots were stiletto toed and heeled.

We saw a lot of Poppy and Emily's girlfriend as they came into the shop. Robyn and her besties seemed to prefer somewhere else, which did make Tristan grumble a bit.

One day though Poppy was very upset. I was taking her order for lunch and her eyes were full of tears

'Have you heard the news' she said. 'Laura's died' Tears began streaming down her face. 'They pulled her body out of the East River this morning'

I felt a little cold. I wasn't relishing  telling Tristan about this.

'No, I hadn't' I informed Poppy as a tear ran down my right cheek. I wiped it away quickly and took her order into the kitchen.

We were rather busy and I didn't have time to speak to Tristan much until after we were done. I told him the bad news as we were packing up

Last edited by reptongeek (June 5, 2023 4:40 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 5, 2023 4:11 pm  #4167

Tristan’s POV:

One day Poppy shows up (as she usually does) at the coffee shop, but this time, she is unusually crying hard. Since I am working, I don’t have time to go to her as she is talking to Enid.

When we are closing and everyone has left, my beautiful wife  tells me, with a few tears rolling down her cheeks, about Laura’s death. Even though I try to hold my tears, a couple manage to slip by and slowly roll down my cheeks.

My beautiful wife surprises me kissing a tear and the streak left by it so lovingly and comfortingly that I smile through my tears.

As I brush a tear from her cheek, she wipes, with the back of her fingers, the tear streak from my other cheek until she catches the tear. I lean and kiss a couple of tears from her cheeks and hold the rest of my tears back for later.

June 5, 2023 5:44 pm  #4168

Enid's POV

Tristan gets a little emotional when I tell him about Laura.

We both wipe each other's tears and share a tender kiss, and then decamp to our flat.

It isn’t until the early hours of the morning when I need a drink that I hear the sound of my husband sobbing in the bathroom. I go in and wrap my arms around his neck and let him cry on my shoulder

'You really loved her didn't you' I said comforting him

Tristan...

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 5, 2023 6:01 pm  #4169

Anna's William decided he'd rather take it slow I guessed as instead of removing my shorts he started indulging himself in my thighs as well as partying my thighs. I let out a low moan as I was getting more turned on than I thought. I guess over time I've grown to love his touches on my thighs and calves more than I thought I did.

June 5, 2023 6:05 pm  #4170

Jarrod takes my hand in his as he replies saying he thinks he is the lucky one as he thinks I am so lovely and sexy. I feel a smile forming on my face as I simultaneously begin to feel my cheeks flush.

"So what would you like to do today? Anything in mind?" I say quickly before my emotions overwhelm me.

Although I am still on maternity leave Jarrod has to go back to work soon and I want to spend every precious moment with him and Jackson before he does.

Board footera