You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2023 3:40 am  #441

Re: Best friends

He teases back saying he already had in mind washing me from head to toe as long as I can hold off and not interrupt the washing. He then gives me a big teasing smile.

"I'm all yours." I say sensually as I let him decide if he's going to wash my back or front first.

June 3, 2023 3:50 am  #442

I can't help but surprise, my girl is bold and up for a challenge, she sensually says: "I'm all yours." As she shows me her exposed body, allowing me to do what I will.

I take shampoo and start massaging her hair with it, making sure to disarm all her defenses and get her as relaxed as possible...

June 3, 2023 4:33 pm  #443

As soon as I give him full reign of my body I almost instantly begin feeling him massaging my hair with a delicious smelling shsmpoo.

"This is so relaxing." I say not realizing I was thinking out loud until I heard him reply.

"I'm glad you are enjoying yourself so much. My main goal is to take care of you."

As soon as he finishes speaking I feel him slide his hands from my hair down to my shoulders massaging and cleaning them prompting me to let out a low, relaxed moan.

June 3, 2023 9:30 pm  #444

As I start washing her hair, she softly says: "This is so relaxing." I smile, replying: "I'm glad you are enjoying yourself so much. My main goal is to take care of you."

I finish with her hair, then soap her shoulders, giving her tense muscles a massage as I clean them, earning a low, relaxed moan (I love when she gives me hints she enjoys what I’m doing).

As I finish her shoulders, I go to her back, doing the same, cleaning as I massage it.

June 4, 2023 3:04 pm  #445

As soon as my shoulders are completely clean and relaxed I feel him move down to my back making sure to relax them with his every touch. I can't help but begin to get turned on, more with every touch; but I also feel something else. As I begin to relax I feel my emotions bubbling to the surface again, my eyes beginning to fill up with tears that eventually run down my face and drip off my chin. I pretend it is just the relaxing shower water as I don't want my cleansing massage to end.

Honestly, at this point I'm not sure if I'm more turned on or more emotional but both feelings feel wonderful.

June 5, 2023 4:28 am  #446

As I’m washing and massaging her back, I hear her breath hitched, when I finish washing her back, instead of continuing down, I turn her over. I see her, not surprisingly, with several tears streaking her cheeks, mixed with water, I lean and kiss her tear streaked face as I start massaging her breasts. I continue kissing her tears as they fall down her cheeks as I feel her generous breasts jiggle in my hands while I wash/massage them.

I continue down her soft abs, not sure if she’s more emotional or turned on.

June 5, 2023 6:17 pm  #447

I try to hold my breathing but I guess he noticed as instead of finishing washing my backside he turns me over, looks deep into my eyes and kisses my now tear streaked face as I feel him simultaneously massaging my breasts. I feel him continue to lovingly kiss my tears as they keep raining from my eyes while indulging himself in the jiggle of my breasts as he begins to wash/massage them.

After a min he continues down to my abs which by now are convulsing with each continued sob.

"W-w-would it b-b-be a c-c-complete turn o-o-off if w-w-we make l-l-love?" I ask through my sobs. "I m-m-mean with m-m-my sobbing a-a-and all?" I finish barely able to get the words out.

In the back of my mind I thought it would be a really comforting gesture, but didn't want to elaborate too far incase he didn't see it that way.

June 5, 2023 6:27 pm  #448

As I am washing/massaging her abs, I feel a sensual convulsing with each continued sob.

She, interrupted by her sobs, says: "W-w-would it b-b-be a c-c-complete turn o-o-off if w-w-we make l-l-love?" I ask through my sobs. "I m-m-mean with m-m-my sobbing a-a-and all?"
I
I smile as I had already been thinking on making love: “On the contrary, my love, I really love feeling your sobs clenching me as we are one, your feminine thighs jiggling in my hands and your precious tears on my lips as I kiss them away. You have no idea what a gift you give me every time we make love while you’re sobbing.”

I feel flushing after such a bold statement.

June 5, 2023 6:32 pm  #449

I hear something that takes me aback. He says how much he loves feeling me sobbing as we make love. He explains how much he loves my thighs jiggling in his hands and my tears on his lips as he kisses them away. He says it is such a gift to him. I then notice him begin to blush. I guess he hadn't planned on bring so bold.

As his hands are still on my abs I lean in and give him a kiss on his lips as I brush my continued tears on his cheek showing him just how much his words/gestures mean to me.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 5, 2023 6:32 pm)

June 5, 2023 6:45 pm  #450

I continue (now with the certainty of the outcome), going lower, washing/massaging her thighs. I notice she is getting as turned on as I am when I feel her thighs jiggling, even wobbling in my hands as she is now extremely relaxed, sobbing with a stream of tears rolling down her cheeks.

I go down to her calves…

Board footera