You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 4, 2023 2:59 pm  #1021

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

I'm looking forward to researching some more about this show soon enough. Thank you for telling me about them, Phoebe !! Finding 2 guys crying in tandem is definitely something I enjoy watching.

Last edited by psychic_girl (June 4, 2023 3:05 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 4, 2023 3:04 pm  #1022

Shia LaBeouf has quite an interesting emotional scene in Padre Pio towards the end of the film. He's shown silently praying in front of an altar while tears spring unchecked from his eyes. His face is also shaking but there aren't any sobs.  The lighting is so beautiful in this scene that it makes the crying all the more powerful even if it's rather subtle and understated.This scene is at 1:25:00
There's another scene at 1:37:00 that's quite similar to this one, he starts sobbing in this one and two huge tears gradually form in his left eye, falling unchecked before the scene cuts. In this one he can also be heard making crying sounds.

Last edited by psychic_girl (June 4, 2023 3:15 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 7, 2023 9:32 am  #1023

Steven Yeun has a crying scene in BEEF, Netflix, S01e03, Minute 8:00

June 16, 2023 9:14 am  #1024

Chris Hemsworth has a single man tear towards the end of Extraction 2

June 16, 2023 9:01 pm  #1025

Phoebe,
Your Honor sounds amazing! But I don't know if you were able to post the links yet, as I haven't been able to find them. I do not know Hunter, but I do know Bryan, and I love the way he gets emotional. Can you direct me to where I can find those links, or are you going to be posting them on Google Drive? No pressure - I am just super-curious! How have you been, BTW? 
Missy

June 18, 2023 10:48 pm  #1026

I just posted the links for Your Honor. Can you point me towards other projects where he cries?

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 19, 2023 12:13 pm  #1027

abcd1234 wrote:

Also Golshifteh Farahani has a brief crying scene in Extraction 2. And anyone who likes that, should also check out the movie The Patience Stone. She absolutely carries that movie and has several good crying scenes. 

June 19, 2023 3:24 pm  #1028

truffle wrote:

abcd1234 wrote:

Also Golshifteh Farahani has a brief crying scene in Extraction 2. And anyone who likes that, should also check out the movie The Patience Stone. She absolutely carries that movie and has several good crying scenes. 

I wasn't going to see Extraction 2, but this just ignited some interest.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 19, 2023 10:53 pm  #1029

Hi Phoebe! Thank you so much for posting the links for Your Honor. They were wonderful. I have been dealing with a lot of health issues lately, so I have not been on here or looking for scenes nearly as much as I used to, but I will definitely keep looking and when I see a good one, I will post it and let you know. Hope all is well. -Missy

June 21, 2023 5:08 pm  #1030

Willem Dafoe has a nice sobbing scene towards the end of The Last Temptation of Christ when Mary Magdalene's character dies. Harvey Keitel also starts sobbing at 1:42 into the film and at 1:49 Dafoe has a preying scene in which he cries as well.
In Hunter, he also starts sobbing towards the end of the film.

Woody Harrelson

Board footera