You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2023 6:07 pm  #4171

Re: Movie night

Tristan’s POV:

… get startled because I didn’t expect Enid to come to the bathroom to comfort me, as a matter of fact, I was waiting to see my sister to cry to her, but hearing my beautiful wife’s words and feeling her arms around me, makes me release all pent up emotions and I end up sobbing audibly in my beautiful wife’s arms with an unexpected amount of tears that roll down my cheeks in several thick streaks, landing heavily on her shoulder and crook of her neck.

I feel unusually embarrassed thinking about Enid seeing my face the way I think I have it right now, so I only delay the inevitable.

Eventually, we break the hug, ashamedly, I turn to see Enid’s breathtaking face…

June 5, 2023 6:16 pm  #4172

William’s POV:

I notice Anna is starting to love the way I give attention and indulge in her thighs and calves. As I caress, squeeze and lovingly pat, feeling the texture and form of her muscles and smooth skin, I feel her skin turning warmer and, turning to look into her eyes, I see her cheeks starting to flush.

June 5, 2023 6:20 pm  #4173

Camilla, smiling as her cheeks flush, says: "So what would you like to do today? Anything in mind?" Surprisingly I see her emotions starting to surface.

Although there are a lot of things I have in mind, I answer (thinking on her): “Well, how about you first allow your emotions out so I lovingly take care of you? Then we’ll see what else we can do.” I give her hand a comforting squeeze, standing up to go next to her.

June 5, 2023 6:22 pm  #4174

Anna's pov:

I can't seem to help myself as with every sec that passes I feel myself getting increasingly more turned on, so although a bit embarrassed I boldly remove one of his hands from my calf and place it back on the hem of my shorts.

June 5, 2023 6:28 pm  #4175

Jarrod answers that he thinks I should let my emotions completely out before we decide what to do. I didn't even realize he noticed. I guess he is better at reading them than I thought. He then gives my hand a squeeze as he stands up and walks next to me.

I take a deep breath, close my eyes and let the tears that were swimming in my eyes make their way down my cheeks.

"It's just that I love having you and Jackson both home with me. I'm just a bit sad that you have to go back to work soon and we'll loose so much precious time together...not to mention all the precious time I'll have with Jackson that I know you'll be missing." I finish trying to explain as best as I could.

June 5, 2023 6:31 pm  #4176

William’s POV:

As I am teasingly indulging in Anna’s sexy legs, I feel her hand removing one of mine from her calf, bringing it to the hem of her shorts, letting me know she can’t resist any longer without becoming one with me.

I tease her: “I wonder if you’ll make me earn to feel your sexy thighs jiggling or I’ll feel them jiggle and wobble from the start. I can’t wait to bring you to heaven, making you enjoy like you have never enjoyed before.”

I slowly remove her shorts (surprised when I notice she’s not wearing panties).

June 5, 2023 6:39 pm  #4177

Camilla takes a deep breath, closing her eyes, she allows her tears that were swimming in her eyes make their way down her cheeks.

"It's just that I love having you and Jackson both home with me. I'm just a bit sad that you have to go back to work soon and we'll loose so much precious time together...not to mention all the precious time I'll have with Jackson that I know you'll be missing."

I lean and start kissing her large, hot tears and her thick, shiny multiple streaks on her beautiful face, wiping the tears and streaks I can’t kiss (due to the production speed), as I softly whisper: “It’s ok my love, sometimes one has to work to bring resources to the table, you know. I’ll do all in my hands to be home the most time possible. If I can leave early, I willl. I also want to stay with you and our beautiful son all the time I can, bring you to special places so we all enjoy and have a good time, spend time giving you all my love, but, look at it this way, I am also giving you all my love by working to give you the best.”

I crouch, giving her sexy thigh a firm pat, anticipating the feel of her sexy muscles jiggling in my hands as they bounce them in waves of pure sensuality.

June 6, 2023 4:03 am  #4178

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan’s POV:

… get startled because I didn’t expect Enid to come to the bathroom to comfort me, as a matter of fact, I was waiting to see my sister to cry to her, but hearing my beautiful wife’s words and feeling her arms around me, makes me release all pent up emotions and I end up sobbing audibly in my beautiful wife’s arms with an unexpected amount of tears that roll down my cheeks in several thick streaks, landing heavily on her shoulder and crook of her neck.

I feel unusually embarrassed thinking about Enid seeing my face the way I think I have it right now, so I only delay the inevitable.

Eventually, we break the hug, ashamedly, I turn to see Enid’s breathtaking face…

Enid's POV

I'm full of sympathy for my grieving husband. I gently wipe his face once again and tell him I will work in the shop alone today

'Thank you' he says, his voice cracking a little

As good as my word, I left him be. Luckily we weren't too busy today and after I had shut up shop, he came downstairs again

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 6, 2023 5:41 am  #4179

Tristan's POV:

...full of Sympathy, she wipes my face clear of tears and streaks, then tells me to take the day, she'll take care of the coffee shop. I only manage to say: "Thank you." with a cracking voice.

I feel a bit turned on in spite of the pain of losing a dear friend and ex-girlfriend. I decide to call my sister and ask when could she come, I'd love to spend time with her. As I wait for her answer, I try to get distracted experimenting with recipes.

June 6, 2023 12:40 pm  #4180

Robyn's POV

Following the announcement of Laura's death, my two best friends, my sister and my girlfriend were all worried about me

'I'm sad she's no longer with us' I told Caitlin over Zoom 'And she certainly didn't deserve to die the way she did, but she also broke my heart so completely I never thought I'd find love again. Until I met you'

Tears ran down Caitlin's cheeks at my kind words and we touched out hands to the screen. I did miss her so but we didn't have long to go. We chatted for a few more minutes and I signed off

'Are you sure your okay?' Susan asked, tears streaming down her face

'Yes, I'm okay' I replied gently

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera