You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 6, 2023 3:09 pm  #4181

Re: Movie night

Jen's POV

I had thought Poppy wouldn't want to do our fortnightly train trip but she said yes.

'I love our trips' she told me, tears running down her cheeks. 'And it will get me out of the house'

Her cracked window she had let Emily's partner break was still boarded up.

'My landlord is being such a lightpole' she told me, wiping her tears. 'I'm the only flat not to have the double glazing. It's as if he's torturing me somehow'

Another tear ran down her left cheek and she wiped this away too.

'I don't regret letting her break it though. She's quite a good window smasher actually, you should let her break one of yours'

'I can't afford to unfortunately' I explained ruefully. Poppy tied her hair back and secured it with a jumbo claw and we got ready to leave. We were going up to Flushing Main Street today and when we both had our coats on we headed out

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 6, 2023 7:03 pm  #4182

Anna's pov:

William began to tease me further wondering out loud if I'll make him earn my thigh jiggle or I'll just give it to him. He then added how much he can't wait to become one with me either. At that point he finally indulged me by removing my shorts.  Not a sec later I heard him gasp when he realized I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"I guess two can play that game (teasing)." I said trying hard not to giggle.

With that I quickly felt a shiver of extacy run up my spine as I felt him place his hands between my legs and begin massaging my core.

June 6, 2023 7:14 pm  #4183

Jarrod immediately, lovingly began to kiss my tears and their streaks as they continued to burn their way over my cheeks as he delicately wiped the ones he couldn't catch. He then whispered reassuring me it'd be ok but that one of us did have to go back to work to bring in money for the family. I understood but still found the reality a bit hard to swallow. Before I had a chance to react he continued saying he'll try to be home as much as possible even leaving work early if permitted. He admitted he was going to miss being with us as he also wanted to be with his son and I doing fun things and giving us all his love, but that he was going to give us all his love by working hard to give us only the best.

Jarrod then crouched next to me as he patted my thigh making them jiggle the way I know he loves.

"I understand where you're coming from, and appreciate everything you're going to do for us. You are an amazing husband and father." I began taking a deep breath trying to calm myself. "So as for today since it is such nice weather I think we should grab some ice cream at that little shop we love and eat it by the beach if you're interested. I mean I think a bit of fresh air will do us al! a bit of good." I finished hoping he liked my idea.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 6, 2023 7:16 pm)

June 6, 2023 7:36 pm  #4184

Melissa's pov:

I was watching tv late one evening after some rather difficult college exams just trying to relax as with the semester almost over I knew I was going to be taking on extra hrs working the next couple mos (and still trying to fit in plenty of time with my girlfriend Lisa) when I heard my phone ring. I picked it up surprised to see it was my brother. He hasn't has much time to talk lately as he's been pretty busy running his coffee shop, college classes, his coffee/tea courses, with his wife etc.

"H-h-hello?" I heard him stammer when I answered.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked after hearing his tone.

"It's Laura..." Was all I heard in reply.

"Is everything ok?" I asked more and more concerned.

"She's dead...They found her in the East River...I know I shouldn't be so upset as she's my ex and I have a loving wife...but..." He blurred out as I could audibly hear him beining to sob.

"I completely understand Tris. You don't have to explain. I know she was once a big part of your life." I said trying to think of something comforting to say.

"Is there any chance...maybe... You could visit for a few days?" He asked as he tried to catch his breath between sobs.

"What about Enid? She's your wife. Isn't she comforting you well?" I asked a bit taken a back by his request.

"Well, yeah but sometimes a guy just needs his big sister is all." He said almost in a desperate tone.

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense." I finally replied after taking his statement into account. "How about I fly out for the weekend?" I finally answered hoping that was enough time.

June 6, 2023 8:12 pm  #4185

William’s POV:

Anna teases me: "I guess two can play that game." I see her trying hard not to giggle.

I place my hands between her legs and begin massaging her core( intentionally bumping my hands against her inner thighs wondering if they'll resist the impact firmly or give in and jiggle?).

June 6, 2023 8:41 pm  #4186

Camilla replies: "I understand where you're coming from, and appreciate everything you're going to do for us. You are an amazing husband and father." She takes a deep breath trying to calm herself. "So as for today since it is such nice weather I think we should grab some ice cream at that little shop we love and eat it by the beach if you're interested. I mean I think a bit of fresh air will do us al! a bit of good."

I smile as I answer: “I love it, I’ll be back around 2:00, so, choose your shorts and top, I’ll pick you up.”

June 6, 2023 8:52 pm  #4187

Tristan’s POV:

As I talk with my sister, she says she can come for a weekend. I reply: “I would greatly appreciate that weekend. I hope it’s soon. I love you Mel.”

June 7, 2023 9:31 am  #4188

Emma's POV

Sadie had learned about the death of Robyn's ex Laura when her pen pal had sent her latest letter. She'd asked me and Natalie to tell Alicia as they were classmates

'I didn't really know her that well' Alicia told us. 'Apart from the fact she was a fellow bisexual, we didn't interact much. I should speak to Enid, see if she needs me'

At the mention of her best friend, tears streamed down her face. She wiped her tears and resumed drinking her coffee.

Wanting to talk about happier things we talked about her and Ally's plans for their homeless shelter

June 7, 2023 9:36 am  #4189

Enid's POV

Alicia rang me up after she heard about Laura. She asked if she needed me to come up, which caused tears to run down my cheeks

I said it would be nice, if she wouldn't mind. Because Tristan wasn't working in the shop while he grieved I was finding it a little hard to be honest

She replied, she would be up as soon as she could get away

June 7, 2023 4:50 pm  #4190

I guess Jarrod liked my suggestion as he  said he'd be home around 2 so I should pick shorts and a top for both me and Jackson and be ready for him to puck us up.

After Jarrod sat back down and finished breakfast I helped him clear the table before he left for work. While he was at work I figured it best I kept myself busy so I finished the dishes and cleaned up the rest of the kitchen before putting Jackson for a bath. I then spent a while picking just the right outfit for us to wear to the beach.

I chose a light blue pair of yoga swim shorts and a fitted light blue t-shirt that came about 3in above my waist. A short while later I found the perfect outfit for Jackson as this would be his first time at the beach. I chose a light blue top and shorts set with dark blue sharks on both.

Eagerly awaiting Jarrod's return I finished getting myself dressed, then I changed Jackson (diaper and clothes), gave him a bottle and put him down for a nap while I waited.

Board footera