You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 7, 2023 4:55 pm  #4191

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

I feel him bump his hand against my inner thighs and I give him a sly smile knowing it wasn't an accident. I decide to try my best to firm my thigh muscles so they resist his touch just a bit. I mean I know how much he loves them when they jiggle but right now I'm finding it hard not to explode and I think having my thighs jiggle would completely send me over the edge.

June 7, 2023 4:59 pm  #4192

Melissa's pov:

My brother tells me how much he appreciates that I can make it out for a weekend before we hang up. Immediately after I shut off the t.v. and begin looking for airline deals. After about an hr I find one that doesn't seem too expensive. It departs Friday night and returns Sunday night. I buy the insurance just in worst case scenario I have to change flights and stay an extra day or two.

I quickly text my brother the details hoping he'll approve.

June 8, 2023 1:59 pm  #4193

As I am about to leave, Camilla helps cleaning the table. My day is relatively full of activity, as I have to organize the summer festival. Fortunately my team backs me up and we did everything in a few hours.

I surprise Camilla arriving one hour early, I can't contain a gasp as a smile forms in my face when I see Camilla in a sexy pair of light blue yoga swim shorts and a sexy top that shows her abs as well as my baby in a cute shark themed beach outfit while he's taking a nap and Camilla looking at him with utmost love and devotion. I wave hi as I go sit with her, inevitably caressing her soft, sexy thigh.

I whisper: "Are you ready for a fun afternoon at the beach?"

June 8, 2023 3:25 pm  #4194

William's POV:

Anna gives me a sly smile, acknowledging what I'm trying to achieve, and she flexes her thighs trying to avoid them from jiggling. Her defined quads look so aesthetic and attractive, I move one hand to her quads, feeling her hard, defined muscles as I caress them, while my other hand is still caressing her core and bumping against her inner thighs which, even though flexed, there is still a light jiggle in the crevices between her muscles.

I turn to look from her jiggling thighs to her eyes, smiling: "Oh, you're making me earn your sexy thighs jiggle. I'll make sure you explode like you never have before as your thighs and calves jiggle and wobble beyond your control." I stop caressing her core (which is more than ready) and I become one with her, thrusting hard inside her (Does she manage to keep her thighs firm, maintaining the challenge teasingly or does she let go, allowing them to jiggle freely?)

June 8, 2023 4:13 pm  #4195

Tristan's POV:

I receive a message from Melissa, providing me a flight schedule, I quickly reply: "Its perfect, I'll wait for you here."

June 8, 2023 9:17 pm  #4196

I'm startled a bit when, almost an hr early, I hear a gasp behind me. I quickly turn around to see Jarrod behind me with a smile on his face. Before I can react he sits next to me and I feel him begin to caress my thigh. I place my ha d on top of his smiling back. He then asks me if I'm ready for the beach.

"I sure am!" I begin a bit more excitedly than I had planned. "We just need to wait for Jackson to finish his nap. I wasn't anticipating you home so early...not that I'm complaining." I finish now whispering.

June 8, 2023 9:25 pm  #4197

Anna's pov:

I guess William knows what I'm up to as he acknowledges that I'm making him earn my thigh jiggle this time. He then says he plans on making me explode like never before, as my thighs and calves jiggle like never before. He then stops caressing my core and immediately enters between my legs as he quickly becomes one with me. I let out an involuntary moan as he starts thrusting hard. As much as I'm trying to keep my thighs firm I can't help feel them jiggle a bit.

As soon as my thighs start jiggling I feel William place his hands on my inner thighs letting them jiggle in his hands just the way I know he likes. I hear him moan as I simultaneously feel his member begin pulsating. It seems like he is about to loose control (but is possibly trying to hold back to continue to enjoy himself)?

June 8, 2023 9:33 pm  #4198

Melissa's pov:

My brother quickly replies saying my flight is perfect and he'll wait for me. Unfortunately he has to wait three days. It was the longest three days of my life. I could barely concentrate on anything other than how my brother was feeling at any particular moment. I mean I know his wife was doing her best to be there for him, but there was only.so much she could do as she still had a coffee shop to run.

Like he promised as soon as my plane landed my brother was waiting foe me at the gate with his wife.

"I know Tristan wanted some alone time with you, but unfortunately he's been so unstable lately I volunteered to drive as I couldn't count on him making it here safely to pick you up." Enid explained as gently as she could.

With that my brother took my hand and we all walked back to the car in silence, my brother looking like he could break any sec.

June 8, 2023 9:39 pm  #4199

As I am caressing Camilla’s smooth, silky thigh, I feel her hand gently on top of mine. That gesture slowly makes a tent grow in my pants, as she says excitedly: "I sure am!" We just need to wait for Jackson to finish his nap. I wasn't anticipating you home so early...not that I'm complaining." She finishes with a whisper.

When I hear her sexy whisper, I give her relaxed muscles a gentle squeeze, feeling her quads sensually molding in my hands, as I say: “I’m not complaining either about your sexy outfit, would you like to start with dessert while Jackson finishes his nap?”

June 8, 2023 9:51 pm  #4200

William’s POV:

As soon as I become one with my beautiful and sexy wife, I hear her moan. I try hard to earn her heavenly thighs jiggle in my hands, I love when she puts a good “fight”.

As I start thrusting hard, she contains most of the jiggle in her hard, worked out muscles, as only the crevices where there is no muscle in her inner thighs jiggle.

As the minutes go by, her muscles gradually go softer, jiggling more and more as I’m doing all in my hands to prevent myself from exploding between those sexy muscles, I have to feel them completely wobbly.

Layer after layer of muscle lose the battle against my strong impacts. At the middle of the “battle” I place my hands on her inner thighs to feel her still struggling muscles jiggle moderately but still firm, that feeling makes me moan.

As her sexy, strong muscles are almost completely beaten, I feel my member pulsate and a strong wave of life giving liquid fighting its way out, making me fight hard to contain it.

Almost fifteen minutes go by when, finally, her resistance is depleted, her thighs and calves jiggle freely, swaying hard from side to side, barely contained by my hands which sink almost all the way to the bone. Her calves crashing extremely soft against the back of my thighs and the sides of my abs.

I keep one hand in her inner/quads thigh and bring the other down to her calf. Unable to resist anymore, I involuntarily moan very loud as I explode like never before inside her.

Board footera