You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2024 7:36 pm  #5691

Re: Movie night

I gasp as Jarrod stretches across my path and brushes my arm with his calf before seeing, out the corner of my eye,  Enid unable to stretch to her next spot and ultimately falling out of game area.

Realizing there is now more open space on the board I give Jarrod a sly almost teasing smile as I turn my focus back to him and saw him staring at my arm that he just brushed across only moments ago.

Finally clicking on the spinner I get right foot red. I place my right leg behind my left leg to avoid falling early like Enid.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 4, 2024 8:18 pm)

April 4, 2024 5:17 pm  #5692

William’s POV:

Camilla gets a right foot red, choosing to place her right leg behind her left leg to avoid overstretching.

I get a left foot green, unintentionally, yet, pleasantly, impacting my outer thigh against Anna’s curvature between her quads and her outer thigh on her right leg, reveling in the feeling of her sexy muscles.

Anna…

(does Anna’s muscles resist the firm and unexpected impact William’s thigh give her without jiggling or do they give in and jiggle with the contact? Does she choose to flex her muscles to try to prevent them from jiggling (with a chance of success or failure) or does she keep them relaxed not caring if they jiggle, maybe even wobble, or resist firmly? Or does she not have time to react (in order to make a decision)?

Anna clicks the spinner…

April 4, 2024 5:59 pm  #5693

Enid's POV

The gang were having a lot of fun playing Twister, I was disappointed to not be playing as well.

So I suggested after the current game concluded we have another one

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 4, 2024 8:22 pm  #5694

Anna's pov:

During William's next move  his outer thigh bumps against the curvature between my quads and outer thigh of my right leg making it jiggle a bit before I flex it (as I'm not yet in too much of an awkward position yet).

I then click the spinner getting right hand blue. I realize I'll have to stretch to the completely other end of the board.

April 5, 2024 12:17 pm  #5695

reptongeek wrote:

Sadie's POV

It was wonderful to hear that Camilla was having a nice time on her cruise, although I was a little irritated that Jarrod had got them into trouble by playing Chicken Fight. I did think as an  Educator he would have known better.

As it was the holidays, Natalie and Emma were playing host to Lois and Jenny who had flown in from Washington DC

'I'm so happy to see them' Natalie told me, tears streaming down her face. 'We've missed them so'

When they arrived the next day they both gave me and Helen a friendly hug.

'It's been such a long time' Lois commiserated, tears running down her cheeks. 'I've missed this place so much'

'You've got to have the latest sundae' Helen told them, wiping her tears which had streamed down her face as she received her hug. The girls said they would and took a table

Emma's POV

The girls were watching the sunset outside. Seeing them with their hands linked together and their bodies so close made me cry.

As I prepared two mugs of cocoa and some biscuits, tears streamed down my face. Me and Natalie were so happy that they had solved their marital issues and were still together.

As I went out to deliver their drinks, Natalie wiped my tears for me as her own began to stream down her face

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 6, 2024 2:32 pm  #5696

Tristan’s POV:

I see Anna get a left hand blue, she has two options, one to bend backward, sacrificing stability or the other stretch a bit further (and brushing William’s leg and potentially arm), so she chooses the latter, she throws herself forward, impacting William’s stretched back of his thigh.

I get a right hand green, I stretch a bit, seeing Enid’s right, toned, beautiful leg in front of me, but not for long.

Enid clicks right foot red, placing her leg in the circle next to where Jarrod’s right leg is.

Finally, it’s Jarrod’s third turn, getting a right hand green, seeing the green in front of his right foot occupied by William’s left foot, his right foot on the circle next to William’s left foot and having his right foot on the red diagonally on the opposite side of William’s left foot, he, in a smartass move, gyrates his feet by standing on his heels for a moment, facing me, with Enid in a complicated position next to him, propels his right hand to the green circle between Enid’s legs (as she has her right foot on the red circle on his left and her left foot three circles on his right and one circle farther in diagonal position) inevitably brushing Enid’s inner and posterior right thigh, making it wobble against his hand and forearm as he crosses his arm to reach the green circle.

It’s Camilla’s turn to click…

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 6, 2024 11:49 pm)

April 7, 2024 3:14 pm  #5697

Sensing there wasn't much room left for me to move it was my turn to click. I get right foot blue. Almost immediately I fall leaving me out of the game. I quickly go check on the kids and seeing they were still playing well together I turned my focus back to the game.

April 8, 2024 2:00 am  #5698

Camilla gets right foot blue, since the adyacent blue circles are occupied, the only option for her is to try and pass her right foot over my stretched left leg and part of my upper body (as I have my right foot in the red before the blue Camilla is trying to reach) as it is completely stretched across the mat (my left leg is in the yellow circle next to Camilla’s left foot).

As Camilla tries to pass over my leg and body, I feel her left leg wobble so sensually against my left leg, I lose balance. In a desperate attempt to recover my balance, I bring my left hand (which is free) and unconsciously impact it against Enid’s outer right thigh, feeling it jiggle like I’ve never felt before, causing her to lose balance and make me completely lose balance as her right leg falls hard on top of my right arm, wobbling intensely against my arm.

In the end only Tristan and Anna remain.

Tristan clicks a right hand red, unable to move his right hand, slowly lowers his body to the mat, leaving Anna to win the first round.

Camilla quickly goes to check on the kids and comes as quickly as she goes. I place myself in a position that covers my full tent.

As Anna celebrates her win I do all in my hands to lose that tent, I am trying to hide it specially from Tristan and Enid.

April 8, 2024 8:00 pm  #5699

Anna's pov:

After Camilla falls Jarrod succumbs to the mat soon thereafter then thete is only Tristan and I left; but after he clicks red and can't seem to find a decent position to move he eventually succumbs to the mat also leaving me to win round one.

Before we start round two Jarrod volunteers to get us all something to drink. Camilla decides to go with him.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 8, 2024 8:06 pm)

April 8, 2024 8:05 pm  #5700

After I fall it seems only a matter of time. First Jarrod falls, then Tristan leaving Anna as the winner.

"How about I get us some drinks before round two?" Jarrod asks in a bit of a hurried tone.

With everyone in agreement I follow him down the hall sensing something is off.

"Look at the effect you've had on me. I certainly can't start round two just yet." Jarrod mumbles when he sees me behind him.

Noticing his tent I ask him "Do you think we have time for a quicke before we bring the drinks back or would you rather just walk around for a few (to get your mind on something else)." I ask hoping my suggestions help.

Board footera