You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 8, 2024 8:33 pm  #5701

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

As Tristan gives up, I teasingly pat Anna’s outer thigh, making it wobble as I give her the victory. Almost immediately, Jarrod stands up with Camilla in front of him, Jarrod asks for a 5 minute break to get some drinks.

April 8, 2024 9:02 pm  #5702

Hearing Camilla’s offer, I reply: “well, I guess if you’re up to it, a quickie would definitely fix the issue, but, be warned, if you wobble your sexy thighs or calves against my hands or legs, I’ll get another tent like this, if not harder.” I stop, trying to be honest with my feelings (even if I don’t say it verbally) if I felt more turned on by Camilla’s toned, yet soft, thighs or by Enid’s chiseled, very toned and firm, yet relaxed, thighs as they wobbled in my hands and against my arms.

April 9, 2024 3:58 am  #5703

Enid's POV

After Anna wins the first round, Jarrod volunteers to go to the bar for some drinks

Tristan asks if I want to have another game and I enthusiastically agree.

After Jarrod returns we take a brief few moments to have a drink, then we return to the board

I go first and get left hand green

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 9, 2024 7:56 pm  #5704

Jarrod says he'd love a quickie but that if we play another round and I brush up against him again he'll just get another tent.

"We'll I guess if its going to happen again anyways (I mean in this type of game it's bound to happen again), we might as well just get the drinks and head back to the room. I mean otherwise everyone will be wondering what happened to us." I say  as we finally reach the bar.

April 9, 2024 9:07 pm  #5705

I try, unsuccessfully, to hide my disappointment (I did wanted to accept the quickie) but I force a smile and, giving a loving pat on Camilla’s outer thigh (anticipating the sexy jiggle she always gives me), return with the others with drinks in my hand.

The game starts and, Enid decided to be first, getting a left hand green. I give the clicker to Camilla: “Girls first.”

April 10, 2024 7:33 pm  #5706

I can see the disappointment on Jarrod's face as he gave me a forced smile before patting my outer thigh. I let it jiggle for him (hopefully to ease his disappointment). We then quickly get the drinks and return to the others.

Upon returning Enid says "We've all discussed it and think we should play another round of guys against girls with the girls being first this time."

Sparing no time Enid starts getting left hand green followed by myself. I get left foot yellow.

April 10, 2024 7:38 pm  #5707

Anna's pov:

As soon as Jarrod and Camilla return with the drinks Enid informs them of our unanimous decision to have the girl team go first this time. Enid gets left hand green, followed by Camilla getting left foot yellow.

On my spin I get right foot yellow. I decide to tease the boys just a bit and place my right foot right next to Camilla's left "accidentally" bumping into it making her thigh and calf (as well as mine) jiggle just a bit.

April 11, 2024 2:39 am  #5708

I have to use all my willpower to suppress a tent from forming as I feel Camilla’s outer thigh bouncing my hand noticeably as I give it a light pat. As Enid moves, then Camilla, I tense my body to stop a tent becoming noticeable, but when Anna moves, I can’t help from a strong tent forming in my shorts and, I blush as I feel a small wet circle as Anna’s thigh and calf jiggle lightly, yet noticeably as she makes Camilla’s thigh and calf jiggle lightly, yet noticeably.

I hit the clicker getting a left foot blue, I take a step with my left leg one circle ahead, closing my distance with Enid.

April 11, 2024 11:43 am  #5709

William’s POV:

I wasn’t expecting Anna to make such a move, specially since she was very careful with the jiggle of her muscles. I feel an impending strong tent form in my shorts. Fortunately I click a left hand green, stretching all wall the way, landing it in front of Anna’s right leg.

April 11, 2024 11:48 am  #5710

Tristan’s POV:

I feel my heart start to race, I had never seen such a bold move, consciously making the two girls’ thighs and calves jiggle. I see Jarrod is very close to Enid, William close to Anna. I click, left foot red, I have to stretch two circles and risk stability as well as I have to relax my thigh muscles to be able to balance my stretched leg.

It’s Enid’s turn again.

Board footera