You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2024 4:13 am  #5711

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

I manage to click left foot red too, which delights Tristan as he nuzzles his own foot against mine.

The move also allowed us to be more stable on the game board

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 13, 2024 2:54 am  #5712

Anna's pov:

Finally it was my turn again. I clicked and got left hand green. I bent own and placing my left hand near my left foot, bumping into Camilla's left leg just a bit harder than intended, making it jiggle as she let out a surprised gasp, I passed the spinner to Camilla.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 14, 2024 2:19 pm)

April 13, 2024 2:56 am  #5713

After Anna bent down to place her hand she passed me the spinner. It took me a sec to gain my composure from the unintentionally hard bump I just received. Then I clicked and got right hand blue. I leaned backward to place my right hand near Anna's right foot paying her back the favor, this time consciously, making sure to brush against her calf extra firm on my way hoping to make it wobble, or at least jiggle.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 14, 2024 2:24 pm)

April 14, 2024 3:01 pm  #5714

Tristan’s POV:

Seeing Anna and Camilla interacting the way they are, unexpectedly turns me on, I hope to get a chance to be playful with them, Camilla throws me the clicker across the mat. I click right hand yellow, I smile and briefly look into Enid’s breathtaking gray eyes, before launching my right hand to the circle in which Camilla’s left leg and Anna’s right leg are, more intentionally than unintentionally, impact my forearm against both of the girls thighs then calves, feeling a soft, yet, toned jiggle of muscles on both sides.

April 14, 2024 3:17 pm  #5715

Seeing Anna jiggling Camilla’s left calf then Camilla returning the favor making Anna’s right calf jiggle more than noticeably, has me putting all my effort in keeping a tent from fully forming and the volcano exploding. I click, getting a right hand red. Seeing Enid doing a split with her legs spread with her right foot in the blue circle of the corner and her left foot three circles away, keeping balance with her left hand in the green in between, makes me tease her crossing along.

As I impulse my weight to reach the red circle with my right hand, I impact Enid’s left inner thigh with my hand, sliding my forearm as I feel her silky skin and her defined, toned muscles jiggling with the impact, then wobbling as I slide my forearm along her inner thigh.

I couldn’t keep my tent in control anymore, a full tent forms in my shorts (fortunately I’m bending so it’s not easily noticed.

April 14, 2024 3:32 pm  #5716

William’s POV:

Jarrod hands me the clicker, I get a left foot yellow, the only option I have is one that I seem to revel in the idea, so, I impulse my left leg to the yellow circle, passing over part of Anna’s upper body and arm, feeling the back of my thigh wobble as it slides along Anna’s arm and, since I step on the edge of the circle (to evade Anna’s upper body), I, more intentional than unintentional, bump my firm thigh with Camilla’s relaxed thigh feeling it jiggle almost unrestrained with the impact (as she has her body bent).

I can’t keep from smiling.

April 14, 2024 8:26 pm  #5717

Enid's POV

My next spin luckily is right hand green. I place both my hands in the same spot to retain my balance

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 15, 2024 7:51 pm  #5718

Anna's pov:

As Jarrod brushes against Enid's left inner thigh with his right hand I notice a tent forming as he bends down. My focus is taken off keeping my balance momentarily as William takes his turn.

I feel William's thigh wobble as it slides along my arm bumping into me just enough to make me loose my balance and fall onto the mat. (Had I not been focusing on Jarrod I wouldn't have had my focus taken away from my balance and would have still been in the game).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 15, 2024 7:51 pm)

April 15, 2024 8:04 pm  #5719

As soon as Enid takes her turn I notice Jarrod's tent coming to play. I see him bend down quickly (during his turn) to try to hide it.

"It's ok, babe. No-one will fault you." I begin whispering to Jarrod letting him know that I know. "Don't strain yourself just let whatever is going to happen naturally." I finish whispering just as quietly as William takes his turn.

Before Jarrod has a chance to answer Anna falls landing with a thud on the mat. Just then I'm caught off guard when I feel William bump into my (a bit too relaxed) thigh. I'm in an awkward position for flexing so I just let it jiggle nearly unrestrained.

I then quickly realize it is my turn and the clicker is right in front of me. Seeing how disappointed Anna looks (from what I can see out the corner of my eye) I decide something.

I click the spinner and get left hand blue. As I lifted my hand I pretended to slip as I stretched to get my hand on blue. As my last teasing act I let both my thighs as well as calves jiggle completely unrestrained as I hit the mat.

"Guess we're both out." I said looking at Anna.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 15, 2024 8:04 pm)

April 15, 2024 11:35 pm  #5720

Tristan’s POV:

Seeing Anna’s thighs and calves wobble unrestrained as she falls hard on the mat, then Camilla’s very attractive thighs and calves wobble more than noticeably as she also lends hard on the mat, I feel the primal desire of becoming one with my sexy wife, just remembering the feeling of Camilla’s and Anna’s thighs jiggling against my arm.

I get a left hand yellow, since my right hand is already on yellow, I try to impulse my left hand to the same circle my right hand is (knowing I won’t make it without losing), managing to land my hand and arm on Camilla’s left thigh and Anna’s right thigh, feeling them bounce my hand as they jiggle unrestrained and beyond their control. I flex my thighs to land firmly instead of jiggling.

Board footera