You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 20, 2024 4:47 pm  #5761

Re: Movie night

Enid's POV

Our last night on the boat was so nice. Me and Tristan made love in our bed and it was the most special feeling ever

The following morning at breakfast our waitresses were sad to see us go. Some more than others. Evadne and Lyra had tears in their eyes as they served us our hot drinks.

Callista and Marigold actually cried. I saw tears running down their cheeks as I journeyed between the buffets.

After we had packed up and were waiting to go home, Isolde came to see us.

'Don't forget to say goodbye to me' she said to Tristan. She wrapped her arms round his neck in a friendly hug, as tears began to stream down her face.

Gently Tristan removed her glasses and wiped her tears for her. He replaced her glasses and gave her bun a final squeeze.

'Come and see me in the shop anytime' he told her.

'I will' she replied, as another pair of tears streamed down her face.

I caught sight of Seraphina who gave me a respectful nod as she shed a single tear from her left eye. It gently ran down her cheek and dropped onto her waistcoat.

I returned her nod and we all trooped off the boat

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 20, 2024 6:32 pm  #5762

I can't help a huge smile form on my face as I feel Camilla's outer thighs jiggling out of control in my hands as her inner thighs wobble beyond her control against my hips as they clash with each thrust. I lean an kiss under her left eye as I say: "I just want to let you know that, beyond our desires to revel in each other's body, I have the intention of getting you pregnant from an extremely beautiful girl, Jackson would love a sister."

I make sure to give Camilla the attention and love necessary to bring her to the point of no return extremely intense, hoping to earn a torrent of happy tears just for me to wipe and kiss.

April 20, 2024 6:43 pm  #5763

William's POV:

I quickly take a shower, as I am in the shower, I tease Anna: "Want to join? We could continue what we started in bed."

As I change and get out of the shower, I continue: "Don't you think you're leaving this cruise without me getting you pregnant with a handsome baby boy." I give her outer thigh a full of love pat (hoping to feel her sexy muscles jiggle in my hand).

April 21, 2024 1:59 pm  #5764

Tristan's POV:

After the Twister game ends, we go and shower, Enid asks me to get ready quickly when all I wanted was to make love to her, she mentioned there was not much time but she could indulge me wearing the shorts I gave her on our first Christmas together so I could revel in her thighs and calves. We quickly get showered and ready, then go out to meet the rest of the guys.

Once all arrive, we go and watch Back to the Future. I remember liking this move, even if not in my favorite list, but having to hold in my desire to become one with my wife was making me very uncomfortable, and in need of physical contact. As the movie goes on I can't keep my hands off Enid's thigh, caressing her silky skin, giving her strong muscles soft squeezes, every once in a while shaking her muscles making them wobble.

As I am enjoying my beautiful, loving and sexy wife's leg muscles in my hands, I, unexpectedly feel Camilla's outer calf bumping against mine, I instinctively drop my hand on her quads, my breath hitches as I feel my hand riding the rippling waves of her jiggling muscles as my hand contacts her thigh.

I have to use all my willpower to avoid exploding at that moment. We finish the movie and go straight to our rooms. That night Enid and I make love in the most special way ever, for the first time, beyond indulging in her perfect body, I have the purpose of fulfilling God's purpose for marriage, I feel the need to procreate a baby with the love of my life, the most beautiful woman in the world.

As we reach peak, besides indulging in my wife's thighs and calves wobbling out of control, I feel, consciously, my life giving liquid seeking to conceive life inside my wife's womb, which causes happy and hopeful tears to roll down my cheeks, at the same time I notice Enid's cheeks get adorned with a torrent of precious, thick, hot tears, born out of overwhelming love and joy. We wipe and kiss each other's tears before intertwining in the most loving cuddle, her thighs and calves intertwined with mine, my arm covering her around her back, my other hand jiggling her thigh.

The following morning, our waitresses go to see us at breakfast. I finally got to see eyes on a couple of them and actual tears running down the cheeks of others. After breakfast, we pack up, as the trip ends just past noon. When we finish packing, Isolde comes to our room, and says to me: "Don't forget to say goodbye to me." She wraps her arms around my neck and tears start to fall from her eyes to my neck. When we break the hug, I, without a second thought, remove her glasses and wipe her tears from her cheeks, clearing her streaks to just under her eyes. I see her smile, then I put her glasses back on and give her hair bun a squeeze, saying: "Come and see me in the shop anytime." She replies: "I will."

I turn to Enid and, with a smile, I take her hand and we head off the boat.

April 21, 2024 3:36 pm  #5765

As Jarrod and I are making passionate love I see him lean in and feel him delicately kiss under my left eye before telling me that besides enjoying my body he is also hoping we get pregnant this time. Stating how much he thinks Jackson would love a sibling.

"Yeah. I hope this time will be the one." I say smiling lovingly as he continues to thrust nearly out of control.

April 21, 2024 3:40 pm  #5766

Anna's pov:

I hear William teasing me from the shower asking me to join so we could continue what we started. Before I have a chance to finish taking care of Annabelle and get in the shower he is already getting out of the shower.

William quickly dries off and comes back in the room just as I'm finishing with Annabelle. As i stand up I feel him pat my thigh lovingly, making it jiggke in his hand, as he asks if I thought we were getting off the cruise before I get pregnant.

"No, did you?" I ask teasingly with a giggle as I grab his hand and lead him back to the bed.

April 21, 2024 3:47 pm  #5767

After making love with my beautiful wife, we get into the shower, I gently tease her as I wash her back, then thighs and calves, reveling in her sexy muscles jiggling in my hands.

After the shower, I tease her again, drying her body not too slow because we have to go meet the rest, but in a teasing enough way to bring a spark in her eyes.

As we get dressed in casual shorts, we head out and meet William, Anna, Tristan and Enid. We get into the movie room to watch Back to the Future, my hands glued to Camilla’s thigh the entire movie. At one point I hear a gasp and feel a twitch in Camilla’s muscles.

April 21, 2024 4:09 pm  #5768

William’s POV:

As I tease Anna, she pulls me back to bed, we start another round of sexy jiggles and love.

After another intense love making session, we head out and join the others in the movie.

Next day is our last day on the boat, we say goodbye to the crew and get ready to fly back home.

April 22, 2024 8:03 pm  #5769

After an amazing few moments making love Jarrod grabs my hand and gently guides me into the shower with him. He teases me, his caresses driving me wild. He starts washing my back moving downward to my thighs and calves. I let them jiggle unrestrained in his hands. I use all my willpower to hold off from making love to him again as we don't have long before we are supposed to meet up with the others.

After our shower Jarrod's helps me out of the shower and begins to dry my body. Not too fast, yet not too slow as he knows we don't have enough time for another round right now.

Jarrod and I quickly get dressed, grab Jackson and head to the on board cinema to meet up with the others. I can't help gasp each time he slides his hand along my upper thigh from the hem of my shorts to my knee and back as his hands never leave my thigh the entire movie.

I can't believe how turned on Jarrod has made me and is continuing to make me.

April 22, 2024 8:06 pm  #5770

Anna's pov:

As soon as William and I reach the bed he ravenously pulls me down and we start a sec round of love making. After both of us reach the point again we quickly change clothes, grab Annabelle and meet the others at the on board cinema.

Board footera