You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2024 3:58 am  #5781

Re: Movie night

Sophie's POV

Because Kate was in Copenhagen for her birthday, we all had to give her her presents before she left.

Rachel's present received the most attention. A new pair of trainers for her trips on the public transport system. Kate hugged her girlfriend tightly as tears ran down their cheeks.

Tears began streaming down my face too, they had so much love for each other it was nice to see.

'I can't believe you are going to Denmark you lucky thing' Samantha told her as two bulbous tears overflowed her eyes. She wiped them away before they fell. Our best friend didn't like crying in public. In private it was a different story, she would let them fall.

The party continued until about 10pm and we all went home. Me and Kirsty had an extra long hug and a kiss as we parted, a single tear running down one of our cheeks. I was left, my girlfriend was right. Wiping our tears we gave each other a final kiss

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 24, 2024 12:52 pm  #5782

Emily's POV

'You should keep going' Audrey told us. Her eyes were full of tears and she looked so happy.

My partner and I had smashed seven windows in Audrey's house. I had wanted to stop, but I'd loved breaking her windows and the remaining three unbroken panes did look so...

Tears began running down my cheeks. My partner was crying too. She tenderly wiped my tears and suggested we do them together. I drank in her tear stained face for a few seconds before I wiped her tears away too.

We decided to divide and conquer. I would crack the glass and my partner would knock it out of the frame. Within a few minutes all four windows in the living room had been smashed.

While we started getting changed, me and my partner got a little frisky with each other, kissing passionately. After a short delay we both made our way back to the living room to put our boots back on.

Audrey was sweeping up the broken glass and dropping it into buckets. Her friends were busy replacing our windows.

We said goodbye, the adrenaline from our afternoon still burning through us like a draft of strong spirit.

It was still there when we got back to our hotel. If we could have got away with it, we could so easily have smashed this one too.

We opted instead to have a make up session on our bed, intertwining our now boot free legs

April 24, 2024 7:17 pm  #5783

Jarrod speaks up asking if we'd like to take one last walk around the boat before dinner. We all agree.

I see a cute boy on deck playing with his toy car. Apparently Enid didn't see him as at the last min she tried to jump over the car landing hard; her right outer thigh bumping my outer thigh. I tried hard to flex as to prevent too much of a jiggle as did Enid, but she seemed to have less success than me.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 24, 2024 7:18 pm)

April 24, 2024 7:29 pm  #5784

Anna's pov:

As we are all waiting to board I feel William begin caressing my arms, then abs telling me he wants to try to go straight to the bathroom as soon as we board as he can barely contain himself. I agree.

We all board, but before William and I can ask Jarrod and Camilla to watch Annabelle the flight attendant gets on the intercom and asks if everyone could take their seats so everyone could board faster as the airplane was at full capacity and we were running behind schedule.

"I guess the mile high club will have to wait." I whispered a bit disappointed to William (knowing it will only have to wait until we get in the air).

April 25, 2024 1:33 pm  #5785

Lindsay's POV

While Lois and Jenny were staying with Natalie and Emma, I had to personally admit to being a little jealous.

The girls along with my partner Helen had seen them both cry, but I hadn't. So I decided to remedy this situation by having another movie night.

Helen of course saw right through me.

'I don't blame you' she said. 'Lois in particular is very beautiful when tears are running down her cheeks. She isn't a movie crier though. I heard her discussing it with Natalie at work'

'Challenge accepted then' I replied bullishly. Helen just grinned

April 26, 2024 6:18 pm  #5786

Seeing Enid’s outer thigh jiggling hard as it impacts Camilla’s left outer thigh and Camilla’s outer thigh jiggling lightly (as she managed to flex it) turns me on so much (I already had a tent formed) it paralyzes me for a second as I feel an impending explosion and a hot wetness in my shorts.

I excuse myself and quickly go change my underwear and shorts, catching up with the group as quickly as possible.

As our final night in the sea arrives, Camilla can’t keep her hands off me, I tease her: “I see you’re more than ready to climb to the top of mount bliss, are you ready for the whole boat hear you scream in pure pleasure and ecstasy? Ready to have your sexy thighs wobbling for hours? I’m more than willing to get you there.”

April 26, 2024 6:32 pm  #5787

William’s POV:

As Anna and I sit waiting for the plane to reach a safe height, I don’t waste time, caressing the front of her thigh, teasingly sliding to her inner thigh, feeling her wobble in anticipation. I intentionally move to her outer thigh, feeling a strong tent forming as I feel her muscles wobble with the slightest caress (as she’s extremely turned on).

I turn to look into her flushed face and, bending a little, slide my hand down her calf, indulging in her jiggly relaxed muscles as I squeeze them.

By the time the plane reaches the height, I think I notice a wet patch on both, her shorts and my shorts. I ask: “Did you finish before going or would you like to go and get a membership for the mile high club?”

April 26, 2024 7:56 pm  #5788

Enid's POV

While we were leaving the boat, we ran into a young boy playing with a toy car. I had to jump to avoid him and landed rather awkwardly running into one of the girls. I immediately apologised and we carried on to the airport

While we were waiting for the plane, my ankle started to throb a little, but I put it out of my mind. The in-flight entertainment system didn't have any old movies to watch, but it did have a few Nicholas Sparks movies on.

Tristan's face lit up as I flicked through them and I could see he was wanting me to chose one. I picked The Last Song and it did cause tears to run down my cheeks satisfying Tristan's urges.

My ankle was still throbbing though and as we got up to leave the plane, I felt a searing pain shoot up my leg. I screamed and sat down, tears streaming down my face

The cabin crew had to bring a wheelchair onto the plane for me. Getting into it caused me another shooting pain and I was wheeled off sobbing.

Luckily one of my fellow passengers was a doctor and he came to have a look

April 26, 2024 8:08 pm  #5789

That night as Jarrod and I were in our room for the last time (and Jackson was finally asleep) I couldn't help myself and began to tease him running my hands all over his body (his clothes not even removed). He quickly began teasing me back saying he could see how ready I was to make love and asked if I was ready for him to fulfill my desires, even making me scream and my thighs wobble for hrs.

"That would be a perfect end to our vacation." I said quickly teasing him back before planting a deep hiss on his lips.

April 26, 2024 8:18 pm  #5790

Anna's pov:

I could tell William was as eager as I to join the Mile High Club as, as soon as we got seated I felt him start caressing the front of my thigh, sliding to my inner thigh and outer thigh making them wobble almost uncontrollably with every touch. Looking down I could see he already had a tent quickly forming.

I then saw William bend down as I felt his hand slide down my calf, making it jiggle as he squeezed it. I let out a low moan then a gasp as I felt myself quickly reaching the point. No sooner we finally reached crushing altitude.

William stops briefly while asking if I already finished or if I'd still like to join the Mile High Club.

"Not, yet. But if you don't stop teasing me we won't have a chance to join the Mile High Club." I say looking him in his eyes.

Board footera