You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 7, 2024 7:34 pm  #5861

Re: Movie night

He asks if I'm too tired to keep my thighs and calves flexed. If I might just let them jiggle unrestrained. I then feel him pat my inner thigh before asking me which position I'd like to get into.

"I love to look into your eyes as we finish our final round of love making." I begin quickly before asking "Would you prefer me to try to see how much longer my muscles can hold out before letting them jiggle or would you rather I just let them jiggle the whole time unrestrained?"

May 7, 2024 11:38 pm  #5862

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna’s comment, I bump my outer thigh against hers once more, this time even harder, making her muscles wobble out of control: “Do you think you’ll make it to the end of the line?” I give her a smile.

May 8, 2024 12:13 am  #5863

I smile as we get in position: “I also love seeing your eyes as you reach the point of no return but I have to admit that the sexy wobble and unrestrained jiggle of your thighs distract me and make me look down. As for your sexy muscles, have I earned the sexy jiggle of your muscles? If so, I would love to feel them jiggle unrestrained as soon as we start, otherwise, you can try to have me earn the jiggle of your sexy muscles.”

May 8, 2024 7:40 pm  #5864

Anna's pov:

I quickly feel William bump his outer thigh against min again, even harder this time making my muscles wobble completely out if control. I bite my lip to try to keep myself from gasping too loud.

He then smiles and teasingly asks me if I think I'll be able to make it to the end of the line before reaching the point again.

"I'm not sure if you keep teasing me like that." I begin slowly before adding "I'm just trying to hold on until we get to the front of the line." I say letting him know I know what he's doing.

May 8, 2024 8:32 pm  #5865

William’s POV:

I reply with a mischievous smile: “I feel tempted to bring you to a strong release here, in front of all, just to see their reaction and show off the most beautiful woman in the world, but I also think you wouldn’t have stamina to join the Mile High Club if I did so, or, would you?” I leave the challenge in the air.

May 9, 2024 8:18 pm  #5866

Anna's pov:

William smiles at me mischievously before telling me he'd like to make me finish right in line where we are, but that he thinks I'd be too tired to go ally join the Mile High Club. He lets me decide.

"I think we should wait...if you don't mind. I mean you did give me a release a few min ago when were in our seats." I say explaining hoping he can control herself for just a slight bit longer.

May 10, 2024 4:05 am  #5867

Jen's POV

Following a very tiring day, I needed to find out how Poppy was doing. Quite understandably given the events of the day, she insisted I take the bus.

'I'm sorry to disturb your birthday, Amit' I apologised to her boyfriend.

'Not at all' he replied. 'She'll be pleased to see you'

My best friend greeted me with a big hug and we just silently cried for a few moments, tears streaming down our faces.

'It's just so horrible' Poppy said, wiping her tears. 'I can't imagine what her wife is going through'

I wiped my tears too and the two of us talked for half an hour or so. When I gave a particularly big yawn - which caused a couple more tears to run down my cheeks, Poppy told me I should go home and get some sleep. Luckily for me I had the day off next day.

'You be careful too' I informed her, as I said goodbye. 'I love you, don't forget'

A single tear streamed down Poppy's face.

'I love you too, mate' she said giving me another hug

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 10, 2024 6:46 pm  #5868

Kate's POV

Tears ran down my cheeks on the platform of my last stop. I had done it visiting all Copenhagen Metro and S Train stations across two days. Originally I had wanted to to it in one, but I had realised during acclimatization practice that because of time pressures I had to do them separately.

Wiping my tears I completed filling in my log book and waited for Kevin my driver to take me back to the hotel for my meal.

I had time to read some messages from my friends and family back home and more tears ran down my cheeks when I read Rachel's message. Her help and guidance had been invaluable.

I had time to quickly have a shower and change into my dinner outfit. A dark brown knee length skirt, white shirt and tartan waistcoat. Finished off with some brown court shoes and my hair in a bun

However me and Dad were slightly delayed by traffic and as a result we missed the starter. What was a little annoying was we weren't permitted to have our prawn cocktail with our main course, we had to skip directly to the second course.

The dessert was lovely though so I didn't complain too much. The waitresses even brought me a special cake and wished me happy birthday in Danish

We all flew back to England to hear Robyn's sad news that one of her friends in New York had died. I went to see her

'I'm doing okay' she explained as tears streamed down her face. 'It was so unexpected  and the hard thing is she actually wanted to see me' She paused to wipe her tears and a second set began streaming down her face.

'I went through the same thing when Evie's mum died' I told her, a tear running down my left cheek. 'It's the sudden shock that's the hardest to deal with, and once that's over you still have to process that they've gone'

Robyn gently smiled. Caitlin sent her a text asking her if she wanted to go to IKEA as she had to buy a shelf for her expanded DVD collection. Robyn quickly agreed and she got ready

May 10, 2024 8:22 pm  #5869

Enid's POV

I tried to keep myself calm over the next two weeks till my operation, as I didn't want I to be cancelled because I had a high blood pressure or some other ailment

Luckily I managed to have the operation on my tendon and it was a success, although I did have to wear a special support shoe for a few weeks.

Things weren't going well for us. After Kim's death not only did Tristan get served a writ by the owners of the building that our late manager had crashed into, but our profits had dropped like a stone. Hardly anybody was coming into our coffee shop, and my husband wasn't sure what we were going to do

And of course I was still limited in my mobility so I couldn't help much. There was one silver lining however. Mirabelle told me one day that Leanne was moving away from New York now Kim's funeral was over. It had been a private ceremony just family only, but she didn't have any desire to come after us for her wife's death.

Although that didn't mean Kim's other relatives wouldn't.

May 11, 2024 4:48 am  #5870

Jarrod explains how he also loves looking into my eyes but the jiggle of my thighs usually distracts him and makes him look down from my eyes. He then asks if he's earned my muscle jiggle because he'd love to see them jiggle as soon as we start, unless I'd rather make him earn it.

"It would be fun to make you earn it..." I begin pausing for effect (to tease him) "But I think this time I'd rather just give you my jiggles." I finish hoping he'll appreciate my gesture as I don't usually like my muscles to jiggle much, if at all.

Board footera