You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2024 10:14 pm  #5961

Re: Movie night

I smile as I give her a quick glance: “To be honest, I forgot about my coffee, like I said earlier, just the feeling of your sexy muscles jiggling in my hands is more than enough to keep me more than awake.”

I lift my hand from her thigh and drop it again in her upper inner thigh.

May 28, 2024 10:16 pm  #5962

William’s POV:

As I hear Anna’s inviting reply, I take her hand and start walking slowly towards the restroom: “Show them who has the most sensual legs in the plane, I’d love to see them wobble just like Simone Biles’.”

May 29, 2024 8:03 pm  #5963

Jarrod replies that he completely forgot about his coffee, as just my thighs in his hand is doing plenty to keep him awake. I then feel him lift his hand off my thigh only to drop it again (on my inner thigh) making it jiggle nearly uncontrollably.

I start feeling bold (as I guess the coffee had finally kicked in) and I placed my hand gently on top of Jarrod's as I slid it (his hand) up slightly so it just reached the hem of my shorts.

May 29, 2024 8:07 pm  #5964

I am still indulging in Camilla’s sensual muscles jiggling in my hand, when she places her hand on top of mine and slides it along her silky smooth skin until I feel the hem of her shorts. This gesture brings a tent so strong I’m sure it can resist even the strongest of impacts if she decides to ride it.

I can’t help but give her relaxed muscles a couple of squeezes and a full of love and desire pat, resting my hand there, barely touching the hem of her shorts.

May 29, 2024 8:12 pm  #5965

Anna's pov:

As soon as the words leave my mouth William asked if I'd be willing to show off my legs to everyone else on the plane. I took a deep breath as I felt my heat rate begin to increase from nerves, and began to walk with a firm step making my muscles jiggle just the way he asked.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 29, 2024 8:14 pm)

May 29, 2024 8:19 pm  #5966

William’s POV:

Seeing Anna letting her sexy thighs wobble naturally and unrestrained immediately brings a strong tent in my shorts: “My love, I have to confess that, even at my age, seeing your perfect thighs wobble like you’re doing it right now, I would have an almost permanent strong tent like the flag of the U.S in flag’s day.”

We finally reach the restroom.

May 29, 2024 8:26 pm  #5967

Anna's pov:

Just before we reach the restroom William confesses that no matter how old he gets, seeing my thighs wobble like they just did could almost guarantee him having a permanent tent.

As soon as William and I reach the restroom we quickly enter. Before the door is even closed I tease him "Want to show me what you plan to do with that nearly  permanent tent I just gave you?"

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 29, 2024 8:27 pm)

May 29, 2024 8:32 pm  #5968

William’s POV:

Anna teases me to show her my plan, I smile and in silence I undress her and guide her to undress me, then I sit in the closed toilet and ask her to ride me as hard as she has ever rode me. When I feel the first slam of her butt and her posterior thighs I take her hands and guide them to her back, placing them on my inner thighs: “Slam hard again, but keep your hands where I placed them.” I place my right hand on her quads and outer thigh as I place my left hand on her quads and her inner thigh, waiting to feel them jiggle extremely hard as she slams on me.

May 30, 2024 3:34 am  #5969

Upon reaching the hem of my shorts I feel Jarrod give my thigh a couple squeezes and pats.

"Feel free to continue your way up. I'll make sure you stay awake for the remainder of the drive." I say giggling.

I then look over only to notice Jarrod has a full, strong tent trying to poke it's way out. Looking in the rear view and seeing Jackson still asleep I boldly place my hand next to    his tent (still above his shorts) and brush up lightly against it.

May 30, 2024 3:46 am  #5970

Anna's pov:

William smiled at me seemingly eager to agree to my request. Without a word he starts undressing me, then he guides me to do the same to him. He then sits on top of the toilet seat and asks me to ride him as hard as possible. I spare no time getting into position and begin slamming my butt and posterior thighs against his as I help him enter.

I then feel William take my hands and slowly guide them behind me until they are resting on his inner thighs. He guides me in my next actions telling me to keep slamming without removing my hands. I then feel him place his right hand on my quads and outer thigh, left hand on my quads and inner thigh.

I happily oblige making sure to first sink my hands into William's thighs to get max pleasure every time his thighs jiggle uncontrollably from my slams. With that I give him a few hard slams before heavily breathing out

"I'm not sure how much longer I can last. Your thighs (especially inner) are such a massive turn on I'm already nearing the point." With that I try sinking my hands just a bit further into his thighs (if that's even possible) as I give him a few more rough slams.

Board footera