You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 30, 2024 2:07 pm  #5971

Re: Movie night

Hearing Camilla’s inviting words followed by her gesture of brushing her hand against my tent, brings a smile to my face,. I slow down a bit and turn to look at her (fix in her beautiful eyes): “Is that a genuine invitation or a campaign promise?” I move my eyes down to her sexy thigh and slowly slide my hand inside her shorts, feeling her inner thigh wobble in anticipation (as she more than probably knows what I’m going to do next).

I revel seeing the sensual wobble of her thigh, then return my eyes to the road to be alert as I drive: “You sexy girl, you sure know how to keep my full attention.” I give her inner thigh a soft squeeze, moving slightly to start stimulating her parts.

May 30, 2024 2:51 pm  #5972

William’s POV:

Feeling Anna’s hard slams, her posterior thighs jiggling beyond her control, her breasts bouncing more than noticeably and my thighs jiggling as I keep them relaxed quickly builds up our ecstasy. When I guide Anna’s hands to my inner thighs and I place my hands on her thighs we both feel an indescribable pleasure that almost immediately brings us to the point of no return in an extremely intense way. I can’t resist the feeling of her sexy thighs jiggling uncontrollably in my hands at the same time my inner thighs do the same in her hands.

I’m almost sure this time I got my beautiful and beloved Anna pregnant, I felt myself completely empty from life giving seed as I shoot multiple very strong shots inside my wife’s life bearing womb.

May 30, 2024 8:30 pm  #5973

Feeling Jarrod slow the car as he turns to look at me makes me wonder what my hand has done to him. He asks a bit curious yet teasingly if my last statement was a campaign promise or an invitation.

Before I even have a chance to answer Jarrod seems to have answered his own question. I see his eyes move downwards as I feel his hand slowly sliding into my shorts. I can't help my thigh as it starts to wobble from just his touch.

As Jarrod finally returns his gaze back go the road he replies that I really do know how to keep his full attention. I then feel him squeeze my inner thigh briefly before moving between my legs. I let out a gasp barely able to contain myself as I was already wet from when his hand just squeezed my inner thigh.

"Care to turn off road for a few? With your hands working as they are I don't think I'll be able to wait until we reach home." I ask trying to stifle my moan.

May 30, 2024 8:38 pm  #5974

Anna's pov:

After only a few short moments of William and I slamming, my breasts bouncing and our thighs jiggling uncontrollably in each other's hands I reach the point of no return in the most intense way possible as does he.

Upon coming down I feel spent yet happy like never before. Barely able to move to return to our seats I tell think to myself that this has to be the time I get pregnant. It was just so intense. I make a note to buy a pregnancy test as soon as possible.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 30, 2024 8:38 pm)

May 30, 2024 9:37 pm  #5975

I can’t help a big smile forming as I hear her request. In a teasing tone I ask: “Would you like me to stop in a restaurant, a motel, or would you like to do it in the car?”

I stimulate her a bit more intense, feeling her sensual inner thighs jiggle as they crash against my hand.

May 30, 2024 9:58 pm  #5976

William’s POV:

After one of the most intense sexual moments with my wife, we quickly get dressed and exit the restroom. As we exit, I notice Anna is so tired, her muscles wobble more than noticeably, as she is walking with her muscles completely relaxed.

When we reach out seats, I tease her as I drop my hand on her upper inner thigh, near the hem of her shorts: “You sexy lady, you sure know how to bring every male’s attention, don’t you? I love that, without even asking you you allowed your sexy thighs to wobble the sexiest way possible with each step.”

May 31, 2024 1:05 pm  #5977

Sophie's POV

At our final meet up before we went back to our studies, me and Samantha were joining Kate on an adventure touring the tube map. Her sister had apparently done it earlier in the year and found it wonderful

While we were alone in the cable car, Samantha explained with tears streaming down her face how she had missed Thalia that summer and how she had to hide her relationship.

I confess I kind of new this was coming - I was dating her sister after all and knew how careful we had to be. But it still sucked that Samantha had to go through this too.

Me and Kate took her by the hands and gave them a comforting squeeze as tears ran down our cheeks.

We had reached the other station so, after wiping our tears we trooped over to the DLR stop

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 31, 2024 8:18 pm  #5978

I see Jarrod smile as he hears my request, teasing back asking where I'd like to do it (restaurant, hotel or car). Before I can even answer I feel his simulations increase in intensity making my thighs jiggle as they open and close around his hand.

"As. We. Still. Have. A. Little. More. Than. An. Hr. Drive. I'd. Prefer. In. The. Car. " I answer breathing very heavily trying my best not to wet his hand.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 31, 2024 8:19 pm)

May 31, 2024 8:21 pm  #5979

It seems destiny is on Camilla’s side, as there is a rest area 5 miles away. I tease Camilla: “Do you think you can resist my caressing for 5 more miles?” I take my hand out of her shorts and give her sexy thigh a firm, full of love pat.

May 31, 2024 8:30 pm  #5980

Anna’s pov:

As William and I walk back to our seats I notice no matter how hard I try my muscles are too fired to flex so I'm forced to walk with them completely relaxed.

Upon returning to our seats I feel William drop his hand on my upper inner thigh near the hem of my shorts, again making my muscles jiggle nearly out of control. I then hear him confess that he thought I knew how to get the attention of every male on the plane. And that what he loved most was I let my thighs jiggle in the sexist way possible without him having to ask.

"I'm flattered that after all these yrs of us being together thats what you still think of me. But I must confess that I let my muscles jiggle like that because they are just too tired from all our fun to flex, (even the slightest bit)." I reply.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (May 31, 2024 8:31 pm)

Board footera