You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2024 9:14 am  #6011

Re: Movie night

Kate's POV

'Hey, how was your trip to France' I greeted Beth with a hug.

'It was amazing' she replied, tears running down her cheeks. 'Marie showed me her town and we went to Euro Disney for a couple of days.'

My own tears began streaming down my face as Beth continued to describe her holidays. Marie was such a sweetheart, it must have been so comforting for Robyn to have her as a best friend

A few days into our final year, and the first trailer dropped for The Thirteen Problems. Evie was trying to contain her excitement but she did tell us both that it did look good. Leonora had one small appearance, as Evie suspected she was playing Jane Hellier the beautiful but vain young actress

'Typecast again' I grinned at Beth while we were having lunch. Imelda who was sitting opposite me, shot me a knowing smirk that would have made the Cheshire Cat jealous.  We continued to eat

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 5, 2024 8:55 pm  #6012

Responding to my answer I felt Jartod immediately continue with his strong thrusts making me slam hard on him making my thighs jiggle beyond control.

After only five min I feel Jarrod tense as he finally reached the point filling me up like never before. As he was coming down I heard him tell me that he just couldn't resist any longer, but that he hopes this will be the time we finally convince our next kid.

I didn't reach the point yet, but wasn't going to spoil Jarrod's bliss so I just told him I hoped it was also as I slid off his lap and back into my seat.

June 5, 2024 9:01 pm  #6013

Anna's pov:

As soon as the plane lands and we all get off the airplane (Enid in a wheelchair) we all agree to go with her and Tristan to the hospital (as moral support). As soon as we grab our luggage William informs me that "I liked the view of your thighs jiggling on our way off the plane."

"I was too busy worrying about Enid, as she was crying a lot and seemed in a lot of pain to even realize my thighs were jiggling." I said finally beginning to feel my face start to flush.

June 5, 2024 9:13 pm  #6014

Seeing Camilla didn’t reach peak: “Would you like round 2 so you reach the peak or would you rather wait till we get home to do it in a more comfortable position?” I drop my hand on her thigh, unable to resist the feeling her muscles give me.

June 5, 2024 9:16 pm  #6015

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna, I reply: “I guess that proves my point, your sexy muscles jiggle naturally, you look sexier and I’m sure you’ll feel more comfortable not worrying about it.” I pull her by her waist so her outer thigh bumps against mine (since I can’t pat her thigh, the only way to feel it jiggle is bumping it).

June 7, 2024 2:32 am  #6016

I guess Jarrod noticed I hadn't reached the point yet as he asked me if I wanted round two or wait until we get home. I then felt him drop his hand on my thigh before giving it a couple strong squeezes.

"I'd live round two, hut can wait until we get home if you're too tired." I answer placing my hands on top of his.

June 7, 2024 2:39 am  #6017

Anna's pov:

William tells me the more naturally my muscles jiggle the sexier I look and I'd probably feel more comfortable if I didn't worry about it. I then gasp as I feel him pull me by my waist making my outer thigh jiggle against his.

"I'll try not to worry so much, as long as you're with me." I say as I feel my heart rate increase just a bit (with a bit of nerves) as I also feel my face flush a little. I hope William didn't notice my nervousness from my agreeing to his last statement.

June 7, 2024 3:59 am  #6018

Caitlin's POV

Before too long it was September again. Kate was back at her drama school for her final year and so was I.

Robyn had managed to find a primary school to teach in, just maternity cover but she told me it was very nice nonetheless.

At our first film watching session, Millie filled me in on her summer, tears running down her cheeks.

'I had the best time' she told me 'I have the best boyfriend ever' She wiped her tears and then showed me our latest film, The Wedding Banquet

'It does strain the definition of American cinema a bit' she explained, as a stray tear ran down her left cheek and froze halfway down. 'But it is on the list'.

She put it on for us, her tear remained remarkably strong staying on her cheek throughout until she finally wiped it away once we started watching

Last edited by reptongeek (June 7, 2024 4:01 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 7, 2024 12:01 pm  #6019

Tristan’s POV:

I notice Enid is taking the situation in the most negative way possible, I think of looking for Sophia but decide not to, too big of a temptation for this moment, so I talk to Isabel, asking her if I’m wrong for trying to be optimistic and find the best solution for this or if I should worry more and potentially work less as I would have my head elsewhere because I’d be worried. I drop my hand on her exposed thigh as I ask the question, hoping to get an honest answer at the same time of being a bit comforted.

June 7, 2024 1:24 pm  #6020

I smile as I feel her hands on top of mine as I just jiggled her thigh with a pat: “My sexy princess, I’m never too tired for you, you know I can never get enough of your sexy thighs and calves jiggling.” Lifting my eyes from her thighs to her eyes, I give her the secret to get a tent any time she wants: “Think of which position you want this time, and, I think you already know, but if you don’t, if you want to get an instant strong and firm, resistant tent, drop your hand with enough force (not necessarily very strong) to make your sexy thigh jiggle under my hand with yours on top.”

I give her a smile, blushing a bit as I reveal one of the things that turns me on the most.

Board footera