You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 10, 2024 3:37 am  #6031

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

I encourage Anna: “Well, are you ok with indulging me the rest of the way with your sexy natural jiggle?” I give her the most heartfelt smile to, hopefully, convince her to please me.

June 10, 2024 3:39 am  #6032

Tristan’s POV:

I decide to cut hours on the coffee shop, not asking anyone more than 6 hours, no matter if I have to close early or open late (depending on the rush hours). I tell Enid I’ll ask for a loan to pay the $430k and I’ll resign on Jarrod’s project for now.

June 10, 2024 4:00 am  #6033

Jessica's POV

Me and my wife waited with bated breath for Sadie and Liz to get back to us.

When they did and their answer was yes, we were so happy. Tears began running down our cheeks and didn't stop for a couple of minutes. Jennifer especially was constantly having to wipe one last tear off her face.

We had chosen to take a tour of Colorado  as that was the most stress free option. We both figured Liz would appreciate that.

On the day we went to the airport our excitement was at fever pitch. When we arrived at Denver airport in Colorado we had a group hug with the girls as tears streamed down our faces.

'Thank you for inviting us' Liz said gratefully, wiping her tears. 'I've needed this holiday for so long'

'Your welcome' I replied, also wiping my tears. Once Sadie and Jennifer had cleaned their tear stained cheeks we got on the bus to our first hotel

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 10, 2024 6:07 pm  #6034

Enid's POV

I suggest to Tristan we stagger the start times of our staff so they don't work for more than six hours, but we keep the shop open for 7.5 hours.

'Also before you get a bank loan, can I speak to Mirabelle' I told him. 'She might be willing to help'

June 10, 2024 7:36 pm  #6035

Tristan’s POV:

Hearing Enid, I slide my hand, lifting her skirt up to mind thigh, giving her relaxed thigh a soft, gentle pat: “Do you trust in her enough to ask for such an amount?”

I close my eyes, reveling in her sexy muscles as they jiggle in my hand.

June 10, 2024 8:23 pm  #6036

I notice my muscles jiggling against Jarrod's hand makes an immediate strong tent in his shorts. I see him smile slyly while he brings my hand to his tent telling me he wasn't lying about it. Then adds that he wants me to choose the next position.

Before choosing our next position I run my hand up and down his tent a few times making him moan beyond his control. I then tell him I want to turn around so I'm sitting on him so when we do it he can still have his hands on my thighs with mine on top of his.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 11, 2024 9:06 pm)

June 10, 2024 8:28 pm  #6037

Anna's pov:

Hearing my confession William asks if I'd be willing to walk natural for the rest of the way with a smile.

"I guess so." I say quickly before changing my mind. I grab his hand and intertwine my fingers with his as we start walking again.

June 10, 2024 8:57 pm  #6038

I smile as Camilla says she wants to keep her hand over mine as we make love. I reply: “I love when you think of me while we are about to do something, are you at least close to reaching the point of no return? You know your sexy thighs jiggling is an extreme turn on, if you add to that your hand on mine, I don’t know how much I can last.” After a short silence, I add: “If you’re not close you could place your hand on top of mine when you are about to reach the point so we explode together.”

I smile…

June 10, 2024 9:03 pm  #6039

William’s POV:

Seeing Anna is ok with allowing her sexy muscles to continue jiggling as she walks, I tease her: “My love, I’ll place myself in your shoes, so you’re not the only one uncomfortable, I’ll let my tent to show no matter who passes by. This tent is caused by the sensual jiggle of your sexy thighs, so it’s only fair to not hide it if you don’t hide your muscles jiggling.”

June 11, 2024 4:08 am  #6040

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan’s POV:

Hearing Enid, I slide my hand, lifting her skirt up to mind thigh, giving her relaxed thigh a soft, gentle pat: “Do you trust in her enough to ask for such an amount?”

I close my eyes, reveling in her sexy muscles as they jiggle in my hand.

Enid's POV

'Yes Tris, I do'.

With a deep breath I went to see my best friend. Mirabelle thankfully was able to give us the money, although I did feel guilty about asking knowing that she wouldn't see it again.

'Babe, don't worry' she told me. 'It's not a problem' She let a single tear run down her left cheek. I was still awed by how she made herself cry everytime we met.

The arrangement we had with the judge was we could pay it back in instalments,  so Mirabelle went to her computer and transferred us the first $36,000.

'There you go' she said, rejoining me on the sofa.

'Thank you so much' I said gratefully. 'You're sure it's okay.'

Mirabelle let another tear slide down her right cheek.

'It's fine.' She assured me. She explained her uncle was a very successful novelist and because he had more money to know what to do with he shared it with her.

After we had talked for a few more minutes - and Mirabelle had sent a couple more tears streaming down her face - I returned to Tristan with the good news

Board footera