You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 22, 2024 2:57 pm  #6101

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

I can't help but let out a loud moan as I feel William's hands start bouncing strongly on my outer thighs. He then teasingly asks me if I like the feeling of my thighs jiggling in his hands.

"Mmm-hmm." I utter as I nod my head unable to get any other words out.

June 22, 2024 5:46 pm  #6102

Hearing Camilla’s words, I smile: “Would you like to watch our wedding album, or would you rather watch a movie? But if you’re tired we can cuddle and sleep, unless you want round two to take place.” I end with a hint of flirt.

June 22, 2024 5:52 pm  #6103

William’s POV:

Feeling Anna’s outer thighs jiggling freely and uninhibited as well as hearing her sexy moans (plus the fact that she enjoys her thighs jiggling in my hands) brings me to the point rather fast. I say, almost whisper, through ragged breath: “My sexy wife, hearing you enjoy the feeling of your sexy thighs jiggling in my hands, added to the feel of your completely relaxed muscles and the sexy sounds you are making, is bringing me, rather quickly, to explode and fill you like I don’t think I ever have. Are you feeling the same thing I am?”

June 22, 2024 6:28 pm  #6104

Enid's POV

Our solicitor had some good news for us a couple of weeks after our court case. He had appealed our damages and managed to get them reduced to $205,000 meaning Mirabelle would be able to keep more of her inherited fortune.

I went to see her to give her the good news myself and she was very pleased.

Me and Tristan felt lighter than we had been for months and we celebrated with a love making session when I got back home

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 23, 2024 8:02 am  #6105

Emma's POV

The Joy Luck Club left us both in an utter mess.

'And I thought the previous film was bad' Natalie said. Tears were streaming down our faces and we felt so dehydrated.

We spent the rest of the end credits wiping our tears and then it was Natalie's turn to pick one out of the box.

I tenderly fondled her boots as she picked one out, causing a single tear to escape from her left eye and run down her cheek. She put the latest film on and returned to the couch wiping her tear.

We both got ready to see Mr. Smith Goes To Washington

Last edited by reptongeek (June 23, 2024 8:05 am)

June 23, 2024 9:33 am  #6106

Kate's POV

A group of us were in our common room continuing our preparations for our final production.

Most of us were learning lines, Matthew however was talking about his favourite theme.

'There are movies older than A New Hope, you know' Imelda said utterly bored.

'Name one then' Matthew challenged her. Imelda was temporarily struck dumb by this question so I decided to help her out.

'Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back' I announced.

Matthew started to laugh at me now.

'You need to watch more movies too' he told me with great pomposity. 'That was released AFTER A New Hope not before'

Imelda glared at him, clearly itching to take him out into the corridor and perform Chiropractor. However I saved her the trouble.

'Actually it wasn’t' I informed our movie 'expert' 'Star Wars was released in 1977. Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope came out in 1981, one year AFTER Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back which was first in cinemas in 1980'

I waited for this bombshell to land before adding;

'How about Duck Soup' Nobody in the room had even heard about this film. One of Matthew's friends Googled it and told him it was a Marx Brothers comedy from the 1930s.

Everybody was quiet as a mouse afterwards. When I told Beth later, tears of laughter ran down her cheeks.

'That told him' she giggled as we both set the table for tea

Last edited by reptongeek (June 23, 2024 9:34 am)

June 23, 2024 1:54 pm  #6107

Jarrod suggested a few Ideas for when we finally made it home. (Still have nearly an hr drive left). We could either look at our wedding album, watch a movie or just cuddle and sleep (unless I'm interested in round two).

"Those all seem like wonderful suggestions but let's see how tired we are when we get home. I mean we do still have another hr drive ahead of us and we need to get Jackson in and settled." I say reminding him.

June 23, 2024 2:01 pm  #6108

Anna's pov:

I hear William tell me that with the feeling of my thighs jiggling in his hands and the sounds of my moans they are bringing him to the point quicker than he anticipated.  He then asked if I was feeling the same.

I reach back slightly and place my hands on top of William's knowing this is his weak spot before I answer with equally ragged breathing "Yeah." I was secretly hoping he'd eventually move his hands so mine were directly on top of his inner thighs (one of my weak spots), but remembered that I old him this time was strictly all about him.

June 23, 2024 3:32 pm  #6109

Tristan’s POV:

As the case for damages continues, our solicitor managed to get the damage cost from over $400k to $205, Enid and I celebrate in bed, having an extremely intimate and emotional love making session. I don’t know if I reveled more in the feeling of her very sensual toned thighs and shapely, firm calves jiggling in my hands or the devotion and utmost love with with she is offering me her body, mind, and I even dare say, her soul.

I correspond by giving her all of my self, body, mind, soul, surprisingly, even my tears. I offer to the love of my life, my tears of love, gratitude, relief and joy, unashamedly, unchecked, for her to wipe, kiss, or do as she pleases, my tears are for her only.

June 23, 2024 3:51 pm  #6110

Hearing and seeing. camilla completely fulfilled and satisfied, I, with utmost devotion and care, dress her, I take her underwear and slowly slide it up her calves, then thighs, trying to stop myself from building a tent; I take her shorts and follow the same path I took with her underwear, feeling her sensual, shapely calves, then her toned, yet soft thighs, this time unable to prevent the impending firm tent as Camilla’s legs have always been my weakest spot.

I quickly dress myself, but not before Camilla notices the firm, strong tent caused by her sexy thighs and calves jiggling in my hands.

Board footera