You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 1, 2024 4:14 pm  #6161

Re: Movie night

As soon as I began bathing Jarrod"s member I felt him immediately begin filling me. After he has finalky finished releasing I finally slump as I try to catch my breath.

July 1, 2024 4:19 pm  #6162

Anna's pov:

William continues kissing and caressing me going back downward from my neck to my chest, abs, thighs and finally calves. I let out a gasp surprised when as one of his hands is still caressing my thighs I feel him slide his other hand between my legs. I can't hold my impending release any longer as I feel my breathing and heart rate increase as I feel myself stiffen as I begin to wet his hand. Upon my release I hear him gasp a bit surprised yet never removing his hand.

July 1, 2024 9:12 pm  #6163

Feeling her completely relaxed body slump on me, I start caressing and lovingly squeezing her fully relaxed quads, outet thighs and inner thighs, feeling her sensual muscles give in and jiggle without any resistance and unashamedly.

I feel a strong tent start to grow, pushing her core as if trying to enter by itself.

July 1, 2024 9:19 pm  #6164

William’s POV:

I keep my hand there as she bathes my hand. I tease her: “My love, I was just about to become one with you. Do you have energy for round 2 or would you rather have me save my energy for another moment?”

I give her inner thighs a firm squeeze and shake, making them jiggle hard in my hands.

July 2, 2024 4:02 am  #6165

Robyn's POV

'Okay, before you rip each other apart, may I say something' I told two Year 10 boys who were shouting at each other across the playground. They both stopped yelling and looked at me

'Me and my two best friends never argued who was prettier than the other' I informed them firmly. 'We loved each other equally, and secondly you are supposed to be going into High School next year. They won't tolerate fighting believe me. So shake hands and and leave it there'

Thoroughly ashamed they did just that. I will admit though when I left for home, their fight came back to me. Tears streamed down my face, as I remembered all the taunts Susan and Marie used to get.

Leanne had written back to me finally. She was safely in her new home of Idaho, in a new hotel. Her grief over losing Kim was lessening but it was still tremendous. More tears started streaming down my face as I read her letter. I would never want to go through what she was.

I wiped my tears and started to prepare a special evening meal as Caitlin was coming round

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 2, 2024 3:33 pm  #6166

As soon as I slump I feel Jarrod start lovingly caressing and squeezing my quads, outer and inner thighs. I let them jiggle unrestrained in his hands. As I'm relaxing, enjoying his every touch I begin to feel his tent starting to grow again.

"It seems every time I touch you my member just can't get enough." Jarrod explains.

"I'm glad I'm still so "exciting" to you." I say smiling.

July 2, 2024 3:39 pm  #6167

Anna's pov:

As I'm bathing William's hand he teases me telling me he was just about to become one with me (before I exploded). Asking further if I have any energy for another round or if I'd rather he wait. I then feel him squeeze and shake my inner thighs making them jiggle in his hands.

"I'd be interested in cuddling for a few. I'm not saying round two is off the table (especially seeing as how your tent is still at full attention) but that was so intense I need a few to regenerate my full energy." I say hoping I didn't disappoint him.

July 2, 2024 3:40 pm  #6168

I keep jiggling her sexy inner, the outer thighs, sliding, enjoying her silky warm skin as I move to her calves, making them jiggle in my hands: “You’ll never stop being exciting for me, you are the most beautiful woman in the world.”

July 2, 2024 3:47 pm  #6169

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna, I reply: “Whatever the love of my life needs, I’ll be at “attention” for as long as you need. I’m all yours to do as you please.”

I lay down next to her and caress her thigh giving it soft squeezes every now and then, indulging in her sexy relaxed muscles jiggling in my hand.

July 2, 2024 6:07 pm  #6170

Enid's POV

Tristan wanted to set up his meeting with Jarrod as soon as possible.

There was apparently a suitable space near the music rooms for a small coffee shop

'It's not very big, but it should be suitable if you put a small machine in' Jarrod explained.

Tristan got very excited. He wanted to arrange a visit to the school as soon as  possible

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera