You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 3, 2024 3:31 pm  #6171

Re: Movie night

He quips bsck that I'll never stop being exciting for him as I am (and always will be) the most beautiful woman in his eyes.

"And you'll always be the only man I'll ever want to touch me so sensually." I reply smiling.

July 3, 2024 3:37 pm  #6172

Anna's pov:

William replies saying he'll be at full attention for as long as need be. That I am all his for whatever I want/need. He then lays down next to me as I feel him start caressing  and squeezing my thigh as he revels in its jiggle in his hand.

With that, although tired, I can't help myself and roll on my side slightly before leaving a deep kiss on his lips.

"Hmmm, we haven't just made out in a while." I say thinking out loud as I lean in for another deep kiss.

July 3, 2024 3:52 pm  #6173

Tristan’s POV:

I ask Enid: “Baby, my love, I think it’s a good opportunity, but I feel we have to make this decision together. Do you agree with this or do you think it’s a bad idea? I want us to make this together.”

I drop my hand on her thigh and give it a loving squeeze and light shake.

July 3, 2024 3:59 pm  #6174

I cup Camilla’s cheeks: “Can you imagine the example we’ll give to our children, I hope I got you pregnant either during our vacations on the cruise or with this passionate and emotional intimacy act (the one we just had), We teach them to love, trust and share.”

July 3, 2024 4:07 pm  #6175

William’s POV:

I feel surprised when Anna rolls over and kisses my lips. I instinctively shake my hand as it’s on her inner thigh (it shifted from her outer thigh to her inner thigh when she rolled over), then hold my breath as she gives me a deeper, more passionate kiss, saying it’s been a while since last time we made out.

I start caressing her abs, hips, waist, going up her breasts, neck and come down along her arms and forearms softly, delicately and with purpose.

July 3, 2024 8:23 pm  #6176

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan’s POV:

I ask Enid: “Baby, my love, I think it’s a good opportunity, but I feel we have to make this decision together. Do you agree with this or do you think it’s a bad idea? I want us to make this together.”

Enid's POV

'If you really want to do it and make it work, then we should go ahead' I told him 'But who are you going to get to staff it. I think it's important you and me stay here as this is our flagship store, and I don't want to split up Emily and Isabel.'

Tristan ponders for a few seconds and replies...

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 3, 2024 8:41 pm  #6177

Kate's POV

Whilst me and Beth couldn't see the West End premiere of Evie's play, we still kept in the loop how it went.

We were both so happy it was well received and tears ran down our cheeks when we heard the news.

Luckily we lived quite close to the National Theatre, so it was just a case of a short Tube ride and a five minute walk. We both opted to go to a matinee on our next free day. Evie got us our tickets and we kept our excitement under wraps for a couple of weeks

The day of the show we both took the Tube to Waterloo Station and walked to the theatre. The Spider In The Web was in the Dorfman theatre which had only 450 seats, which seemed fair. A similar number had seen it when me and Beth did it at college

It was nice to see the theatre nearly full and we took our seats. Just like when we had seen its first professional production it was a very moving experience. Julie was an excellent Ruth I was so proud of her, I couldn't stop the tears from running down my cheeks as I watched. Alex was played by an actress called Ember Winterbourne and they had beautiful chemistry together

Beth had tears running down her cheeks when they kissed for the first time. At the end of the show we gave the cast a standing ovation. The staff at the Dorfman asked me and Beth to meet the cast afterwards and we did.

Julie was thrilled to hear we had both enjoyed it and Ember was so overcome to meet Beth, she could hardly speak, tears streaming down her face

We returned back to Tooting, telling Caitlin how good it was and congratulating Evie

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 3, 2024 9:26 pm  #6178

reptongeek wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Tristan’s POV:

Enid's POV

'If you really want to do it and make it work, then we should go ahead' I told him 'But who are you going to get to staff it. I think it's important you and me stay here as this is our flagship store, and I don't want to split up Emily and Isabel.'

Tristan ponders for a few seconds and replies...

Tristan’s POV:

I reply after a few seconds of thought: “If Jarrod accepts it’ll take at least 4 months to get the place conditioned and the permits to operate, I could train someone, offer an attractive salary and we could earn at least a rent or franchise if you will.”

July 4, 2024 3:22 pm  #6179

I then feel Jarrod lovingly cup my cheeks as he asks if I can just imagine the example we'll give our children... To love, trust and share. He then ads hopefully that he either got me pregnant on the cruise or with the love making we just had.

"Yeah, so do I. It's always been my dream to have a big family; and you're the perfect person to do it with." I confess a bit too excitedly thinking of what it would be like.

July 4, 2024 3:30 pm  #6180

Anna's pov:

As soon as I kiss William's lips I feel him shake his hand that is now on my inner thigh. With my confession I feel him start caressing my abs, hips, waist, breasts, neck and forearms softly, delicately and with purpose.

"I love you." I whisper as I finally break our passionate kiss and begin indulging myself in every sensation of his hands on my body.

Board footera