You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2024 8:31 pm  #6201

Re: Movie night

I leave Jackson playing, stand up and go to Camilla, not able to understand clearly if she has happy tears or tears of disappointment, I approach her and cup her cheeks: "Well? Are we...? I slowly kiss and caress her cheeks with the back of my fingers.

July 8, 2024 8:36 pm  #6202

Anna's pov:

As soon as I place my hand on top of his I feel him give me one final forceful thrust before beginning to fill me up with great force. I secretly wonder if this is the one time that will finally get me pregnant.

"I sure hope this is it." I whisper to William as I finally feel him start coming down.

July 8, 2024 8:43 pm  #6203

William's POV:

As we both begin to relax as we come down, I hear Anna whisper: "I sure hope this is it." I half hopeful half playful, reply: "Me too, but if it isn't I won't complain if I have to keep trying." I give her outer thighs a firm pat, enjoying the indescribably pleasure that surges through my entire body.

July 8, 2024 8:50 pm  #6204

Jarrod walks over to me, leaving Jackson to play. I feel him cup my cheeks as he asks if we are pregnant or not, not clearly catching my statement before. I can't muster any words so I just shake my head 'no' as big,  burning tears finally start slipping from my eyes and down my cheeks.

Without a word I feel Jarrod start kissing and caressing the tears on my cheeks with the backs of his fingers.

July 8, 2024 8:53 pm  #6205

Anna's pov:

Upon hearing my remark William quips back that he hopes so too, but won't be disappointment if he has to keep trying.

"Yeah, I agree. Trying is fun." I quip back as I feel him give my outer thigh a firm pat.

July 8, 2024 9:03 pm  #6206

I see Camilla shake her head saying no as big, hot, burning tears start to roll down her beautiful cheeks, leaving thick, shining streaks that invite me to lovingly and devoutly kiss and wipe them.

I lean and kiss her big, burning tear and thick, hot streaks, leaning a bit back to admire her breathtakingly beautiful face: "My love, I am surprised how you can make me revel and indulge in your precious big, hot tears and burning, thick streaks. Don't feel sad, as a matter of fact, I am more than happy to keep trying, you know, I would never complain for having the duty or obligation of feeling your sexy thighs and calves jiggle in my hands."

July 8, 2024 9:08 pm  #6207

William's POV:

Hearing Anna's reply, I ask: "I don't know if its me or are you enjoying the jiggle of your sexy thighs wild and unrestrained in my hands or against my hips and thighs."

July 9, 2024 8:39 pm  #6208

As Jarrod continues to kiss and caress my tears he backs off for only a moment to tell me how surprised he is I can always make him revel in my tears even in such sad/disappointing circumstances adding how happy he is that he gets to keep trying.

"Yeah, I guess it will be fun to continue trying." I say sighing slowly as Jarrod goes back to kissing my tears as they haven't stopped falling.

July 9, 2024 8:45 pm  #6209

I softly whisper in Camilla's ear: "Remember that what comes easy goes easy, I'll make sure to make you scream my name in an overwhelming love and joy feeling your happy tears in my hands and your sexy thighs and calves jiggling like you're not even capable of knowing in my hands."

July 9, 2024 8:46 pm  #6210

Anna's pov:

Upon hearing my reply William surprises me by being bold enough to ask me if I'm enjoying the jiggle of my thighs against his hips and thighs as much as he is.

"Yeah, but I have to admit it is a relatively new turn on for me." I confess as I feel my face flush.

Board footera