You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2024 7:54 pm  #6281

Re: Movie night

Isabel's pov:

Tristan then asks me if there is anything else he can do for me. If I have any more emotions I need to release. He explains that just because he doesn't agree with me doesn't mean he can't comfort me and be my friend (besides just my boss).

"No, not right now." I begin slowly as I feel my tears starting to finally slow to a stop. "I guess I'm just going to try to forget about Evadne and just enjoy being with Allie." I finish telling Tristan what I thought he wanted to hear as I got ready to leave his office.

July 19, 2024 8:00 pm  #6282

Jarrod comes back as quickly as he left letting me know Jackson is all set. He then asks me if I'd like him to finish my massage or do something else as he begins caressing my back.

I take a deep breath as I try to answer Jarrod, but all that comes out is a bit of hitched breathing (making his hand tremble along with my back).

July 19, 2024 8:12 pm  #6283

Anna's pov:

No sooner than I made my choice I felt William's hands leaning on my thighs as he began to lower his face between my legs and immediately started stimulating between my legs. I couldn't help my thighs begin wobbling nearly uncontrollablly as a shiver of pure extacy shot up my spine only to be doubled when I felt him begin shaking my quads and outer thighs.

After less than a min I feel myself let out a very, very loud and uncontrollable moan as I reach the point and begin forcefully bathing William's face. After a min I finally feel myself starting to come down that's when I heard him. He asked me playfully to look at what I had done to him and if I could take care of it.

"Which way would you prefer, mouth like mine or something else? I want your experience to be as amazing as mine." I ask curiously.

July 20, 2024 2:13 am  #6284

Tristan’s POV:

I notice Isabel feels uncomfortable, she says what she thinks I want to hear to get out of the situation. As she’s standing up, I warn her: “There’s no need to lie in order to finish a conversation, it’s ok if you don’t agree with me, I won’t get mad or judge. On the contrary, if you lie, it’s more difficult to help you, as you close to the truth and to the goodness, otherwise, if you are determined to do wrong, like the prodigal son, feel free to leave and we’ll wait until you return.”

July 20, 2024 2:31 am  #6285

As I feel my beautiful and sensitive wife’s back shudder with a refrained sob, I turn her over and lift her head with one hand as I whisper in her ear: “Let it out my love, don’t refrain anything, be it loud or soft, we’re home and there are no witnesses.”

I get ready to lovingly kiss and wipe her tears.

July 20, 2024 2:41 am  #6286

William’s POV:

Feeling Anna’s strong release and her teasing offer, I reply: “Tempting offer, but I can’t get over your sexy and toned thighs, I have to admit I am addicted to your sexy thighs and calves jiggle, especially in my hands. So, I would love to feel your sexy thighs wobble and jiggle as you bring me to heaven and back, regardless of you use your hands, mouth or we become one.”

July 20, 2024 4:02 am  #6287

Emily's partners POV

Emily was feeling a little down after she came back from work. Her best friend Isabel was having relationship troubles and she was worried she had said the wrong thing.

'I wish I hadn't been blunt with her' she told me. A sob broke from her throat and tears streamed down her face.

'I'm sure she didn't think like that' I replied, tenderly touching one of her booted legs

'I just care about her and I don't want her to make the same mistakes as me' she continued. She wiped her first lot of tears which was soon replaced by another  pair.

I started crying too, tears running down  my cheeks. I hated seeing Emily this upset. We gave each other a loving hug and I didn't let go until my partner's sobs disappated

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 20, 2024 4:45 am  #6288

Kate's POV

As Christmas approached my families plans began to crystallise. Robyn's family was coming over to spend Christmas Eve with her, so they could meet Caitlin and then she was having a second Christmas with us the following day.

With Robyn now unable to meet her besties until Easter, this meant Marie was free. However the same situation existed. When I suggested to Beth she ask her parents if she could go to Amboise, she just looked at me, tears running down her cheeks.

That night in bed, tears began running down my cheeks too. I had got really close to Beth over the last three years,  and it hurt that she couldn't do what she wanted. I would feel the same way if  she was Sophie or Samantha, or my sister and my girlfriend Rachel

However in the next two days, Beth had some good news. Her Grandmother had booked her a seat on the Eurostar so she could go see Marie. Enclosed in her ticket was a note from her, telling her granddaughter not to worry about her parents, she would explain.

After wiping her happy tears Beth and I got ready for our final day of the semester

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 20, 2024 3:41 pm  #6289

Isabel's pov:

As I stand up to leave Tristan informs me that he knew my previous statement was a lie explaining he wouldn't get mad or judge me if I disagreed just that it would be harder to help me if I lied. He then tells me I'm free to leave and he'll wait if I ever need to talk again.

"I have no plans on acting on my feelings towards Evadne, seriously. I'm going to put my feelings aside so I don't hurt Allie." I explained to Tristan finally deciding. (Although a bit heartbroken that I decided can't have both).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 20, 2024 3:43 pm)

July 20, 2024 4:00 pm  #6290

Tristan’s POV:

As I exit my small office, Enid catches up with me, telling me Robyn and her friends have a special request, a former menu dishes and designs. I reply: “I can give her that, how about we design a personal coffee drink to her and to the friends I know (since I don’t know all of them), having special ingredients and flavors according to their personalities.”

Board footera