You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 22, 2024 8:33 pm  #6301

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

William answers my question explaining that it might be a little difficult for me to reach his thighs if we do it sideways but if my calves are on his shoulders I would have easy access to his thighs (aside from having calf muscles jiggle against his shoulders for his pleasure).

"Then I'd love to indulge you in my thighs and calves on your shoulders. It definitely sounds like the best of both worlds for both of us." I decide.

July 22, 2024 9:04 pm  #6302

Hearing Camilla say: “I love you” through her sobs turns me on so much, I feel my tent start to get moist. I kiss and wipe more of her tears then move to her abs, feeling her toned abs slightly give to my caresses and pressure.

I tease her, taking her hand and bringing it to my wet tent: “My love, my tent cries with you.” I give her a sultry smile: “Would you like to become one, your massage has just finished.”

July 22, 2024 9:12 pm  #6303

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna’s decision, I kneel in front of her and place her calves on my shoulders grasping her fully relaxed thighs: “Are you ready my sexy queen?”

July 23, 2024 3:53 am  #6304

reptongeek wrote:

Jessica's POV

As we entered December me and my wife were discussing what we should do about Christmas

'Why don’t we go to her' I suggested fondling my booted legs on our sofa. 'I really enjoyed our summer trip and spending time with Sadie and Liz

Tears began running down my cheeks as I remembered Colorado

'That sounds like a lovely idea' Jennifer replied. She wiped away my tears with her fingers and we tenderly kissed.

When we parted I saw Jennifer's eyes were full of tears. She let a couple escape and stream down her face. I dealt with these too and after a second kiss, we both began discussing options

Jennifer's POV

Both me and my wife waited for the reply with bated breath. When it came we were both so happy.

'I'm so glad she agreed' Jessica told me, tears streaming down her face.

'So am I' I replied. I wiped my wife's tears as my own started to run down my cheeks.

After we had both finished crying, we went online to book our tickets

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 23, 2024 4:11 am  #6305

Emily's POV

Despite my partner comforting me about Isabel's romantic dilemmas and my response to them I was still a little worried.

'I'm sorry' I apologised to my best friend. Tears began running down my cheeks as I spoke.

'I was a little harsh towards you, when we wanted my advice. I just care about you a lot. You're a wonderful best friend and I would hate to see you go through what I did.'

I wiped my tears as I talked. A fresh set welled in my eyes.

'I fell for someone, when I was in a relationship with somebody else.' The second set of tears ran down my cheeks.
'Her name was Amanda. When she died my heart got fractured into a dozen pieces and I didn't know what to do. Mourn my lover or stay with my girlfriend. We tried to continue our relationship but it was no use'

I wiped my second set of tears away. A third began streaming down my face

'That's why I came to New York to start afresh. I still hate myself for what I put my exes through..'

Isabel pulled me into a hug, her own tears beginning to fall from her eyes.

Once we had broke the hug she told me;

'I'm staying with Allie. It's going to hurt a lot but I will try if I can to forget Evadne'

I took her by the hand and gave it a squeeze

'I promise to help you' I said

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 23, 2024 8:09 pm  #6306

Jarrod continues to kiss and wipe more of my tears for a moment before continuing my massage moving his hands to my abs, caressing them. My abs slightly give in to his pressure as they also bounce against his hand with every silent sob.

I'm surprised when after another moment I feel Jarrod grab my hand and place it on his already wet tent giving me a sultry smile as he asks if I'd like to become one.

Seeing as it has been a while since Jarrod and I have become one while either of us were crying I nod my head affirming my answer to his question.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 24, 2024 8:32 pm)

July 23, 2024 8:15 pm  #6307

Anna's pov:

As soon as I make my decision I immediately see William kneel in front of me. I let out a gasp as I feel him place my calves on his shoulders before grasping my thighs. He then quickly asks if I'm ready.

"You have no idea." I say smiling as I'm picturing how good it will feel to grab his thighs as we become one.

July 23, 2024 8:33 pm  #6308

Seeing her nod, I mount her and, leaning to kiss a few tears from her cheeks, I cup her cheeks, wiping more tears and streaks, as I ask: “Would you like me on top or would you like to ride me?”

July 23, 2024 8:37 pm  #6309

William’s POV:

As soon as I feel Anna completely relaxed calves jiggle as they bounce on my shoulders and her inevitably completely relaxed thighs wobbling unrestrained and beyond her control in my hands, quickly pushes me to thrust strong inside of her and quickly reaching the point of no return, producing a loud groan and shouting: “You have the sexiest legs in the world, I can’t resist them jiggling in my hands, love of my life!” Lowering volume, I finish: “My beloved Anna.”

July 24, 2024 8:38 pm  #6310

Upon getting my  answer Jarrod quickly mounts me. As soon as he is in position I see him lean in before feeling him kiss a few tears from my cheeks. I then felt him cup my cheeks delicately as he uses the pads of his thumbs to wipe a few more of my tears as well as their streaks before asking me if I'd prefer him or I on top.

"This position is wonderful (I love the way my tears are being taken care of) that is unless you'd rather my tears fall onto you as we become one (me riding)." I say through still hitched breathing whike also eagerly awaiting his choice.

Board footera