You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2024 8:49 pm  #6321

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

I'm taken aback as William blurts out that he finds me even more irresistible when I allow my thighs to wobble naturally as we walk in public. Having a secure woman with high self esteem makes him fall in love even more.

"I haven't always had such high self esteem if you remember from a few yrs ago (when everything was happening) but this new(ish) version of yourself helps makes me feel like the most confident, secure woman in the whole world. I've never felt like I've had such confidence and high self esteem as I have recently." I say honestly, while also trying to boost his ego a bit.

July 26, 2024 8:53 pm  #6322

In spite of a little effort (I wasn’t willing to sacrifice the pleasure in order to prevent the inevitable), I shoot, in a series of rapid, strong bursts, millions of life giving seeds into Camilla’s womb (hoping she conceived a baby girl, as it was the time to conceive girls).

I softly say: “No matter what I do, your sexy thighs and beautiful eyes are irresistible, nothing compares to your sexy thighs jiggling in my hands and your precious tears on my lips and fingers.”

July 26, 2024 8:56 pm  #6323

William’s POV:

I give Anna the sincerest smile I can: “Anna, my love, had I known what I would be receiving in return, I would have never taken a second of attention off you, but I was inexperienced and reckless. Now, I don’t mind giving you my tears, even in front of our loved ones, just as you do, and I will never get tired of showing off your strong and sexy thighs jiggling in my hands.”

July 27, 2024 5:17 pm  #6324

It took Jarrod barely any time to reach the point before I felt him start strongly filling me up. As he started coming down I heard him softly tell me that no matter what he does he finds my thighs and eyes irresistible. That nothing compares to my thighs jiggling in his hands or my tears on his lips and fingers.

I smile at Jarrod's loving words as I finally realize that he had reached the point so fast that I still hadn't had time to do so myself so I spoke up "Care to switch positions? I haven't exactly reached the point yet , unless you are too tired. I mean maybe you can even go again."

July 27, 2024 5:24 pm  #6325

Anna's pov:

William smiles at my previous confession before telling me that if he had known what he would have been receiving in return he would never have taken his attention off of me for anyone, but he was too selfish and rekless back then. How he doesn't mind giving me his tears, even in front of loved ones, just as I do, and I how he never gets tired of showing off my strong thighs in his hands. "

"I really appreciate your honesty and confession." I say smiling contently as I lean in and hive him a full of love kiss on his cheek.

July 27, 2024 9:25 pm  #6326

Hearing Camilla willing to continue, I reply: “Of course, sexy, I would love to feel your river overflow on me as you ride me all the way to heaven, giving me your sexy thighs and calves wild and unrestrained jiggle.”

July 27, 2024 9:29 pm  #6327

William’s POV:

Feeling Anna’s kisses after telling her what’s on my mind, I tease her: “Am I hinting you want another round or would you rather cuddle for a while?”

July 28, 2024 3:09 pm  #6328

Jarrod speaks up excitedly saying how he would love another round.

"Mind if I ride? That way you can still enjoy my jiggles while almost certainly getting me to reach the point (this time)." I ask hoping he's up for it.

July 28, 2024 3:15 pm  #6329

Anna's pov:

As soon as I give William a full of love kiss he asks me if I'm hinting another round or if I'd rather cuddle.

"I wouldn't mind cuddling for a while if you don't mind. I mean I assume you'd rather have another round, but I just can't get enough cuddling with you given the chance." I say getting a bit too excited (to cuddle).

July 29, 2024 3:58 pm  #6330

I smile with an anticipated excitement: “Of course, you may, as a matter of fact, I love every single time you ride me.”

I feel Camilla mounting, I immediately place my hands on her thighs and wait for her to set the pace.

Board footera