You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2024 4:00 pm  #6331

Re: Movie night

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna’s desires and needs, I smile and I adjust my body to cuddle with hers: “I love you Anna, I can’t wait to have the most handsome baby boy with you.”

July 29, 2024 8:57 pm  #6332

Jarrod answers excitedly that he'd love it if I ride. That he can never get enough. With that I spare no time mounting him. Barely having even gotten him situated between my legs I feel him excitedly place his hands on my thighs.

I debate for a brief sec if I should place my hands on top of Jarrod's as I know how much it drives him wild or if I should place my hands on his thighs so I can get the utmost pleasure (as I still haven't reached the point yet).

I quickly decide and surprise Jarrod when I place my hands firmly on his thighs, a little firmer than I meant to as it made a slapping sound as they simultaneously began to jiggle wildly in my hands.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 29, 2024 8:59 pm)

July 29, 2024 9:05 pm  #6333

Anna's pov:

Without a word William quickly readjusted to cuddle with me. As soon as his arms were wrapped around me he told me how much he loves me and can't wait to have another baby with me.

"Wether it's a boy or girl doesn't matter (that much) at this point as long as we conceive. You're the best father in the world and I know any more children we have will be lucky to have you as their father... And Annabelle as their sister." I say smiling as I slowly melt my body into his loving embrace.

July 29, 2024 9:08 pm  #6334

Feeling Camilla’s hands jiggling my thighs makes me almost catch up with her, so, to make sure I bring her to the point quicker, I slide one of my hands to her inner parts and, as I thrust inside her I stimulate her most sensitive spot (G) with my finger, enhancing her sensitivity, at the same time I keep one of my hands roaming over her inner, front, outer and even back of her thigh.

July 29, 2024 9:13 pm  #6335

William’s POV:

I smile and give her completely relaxed thigh a gentle squeeze (feeling it softly give in and jiggle in my hand) as I hear Anna: “I agree, whatever it is is a blessing, even though I have to admit I would love if it is a boy so, when they grow up, he protects her and wipes and kisses her tears when she lives her first heartbreaks (like all teenagers do).”

July 30, 2024 8:43 pm  #6336

I moan loudly as I feel Jarrod slide one of his hands between my legs and start stimulating my most sensitive spot with his fingers while keeping his other hand roaming around on my front, inner, outer and back of my thigh.

"You're driving me wild!" I moan out quickly inching closer and closer to the point." I hope you're nearly ready so we can explode together." I say with another loud moan trying to hold off just long enough (to wait for him).

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 30, 2024 8:44 pm)

July 30, 2024 8:51 pm  #6337

Anna's pov:

I feel William give my thigh a squeeze. I let it jiggle softly in his hand for him to enjoy. I then hear him quietly confess that he thinks it'd be a blessing either way, as long as we conceive but would prefer a boy if at all possible. He explains saying he'd love for Annabelle to have a brother, who as they grow up will protect her, wipe and kiss her tears during her first heart breaks etc.

"I completely understand where you are coming from and would also  love all that to one day happen." I reply with a smile relaxing even further into his arms.

July 31, 2024 3:54 pm  #6338

I reply: “You already have me head over heels, let your instincts guide you.” I indulge in her beautiful, sex driven eyes, her beautiful bouncy breasts and her breathtaking jiggling thighs, focusing more on her release than in mine, not restraining if it comes either.

July 31, 2024 3:55 pm  #6339

William’s POV:

I get lost in Anna’s soft and relaxed thigh in my hand as I kiss her neck until Anna decides what she would like to do next.

July 31, 2024 7:57 pm  #6340

He tells me that he's already head over heals with me and to let my instincts guide me. That he'd rather let me indulge to my release as he already had his. With that I feel him begin indulging in my eyes, breasts and thighs.

"Mmmm." I moan out starting quietly, soon becoming louder with every caress.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (July 31, 2024 7:58 pm)

Board footera