You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 14, 2024 3:49 pm  #6381

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

William quickly answers saying he has plenty of energy for another round; that he feels like a teenager then asks me to pick the next position as he jiggles my thighs.

"Honestly I'd love to do something a bit different." I say slowly hoping he's up for it. "What is a position we haven't done in a while?" I ask curiously.

August 15, 2024 5:36 am  #6382

As Camilla places herself on top, I bring my hands to her breasts, teasing: “Ready to bounce and jiggle hard my princess? I can hold your bouncing breasts and your breathtaking jiggling thighs and calves, feel free to start your ride whenever you want.”

I get ready to feel her breasts bouncing as I cup them in my hands.

August 15, 2024 1:00 pm  #6383

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna’s question brings to my mind the many positions we’ve done it recently (as we’ve been making love more in the past year than in the more than 10 years we’ve been together). I reply: “I think we’ve done it in most every position. I reply: “I think we’ve done it in most every position, but the ones I remember least used are: sideways with me holding one of your legs in my thigh and the other is kneeling in front of you as you lie in bed with your heels on my shoulders. Whichever you like is ok, as both will have your legs the most relaxed you’ve ever felt.”

I smile just imagining the way her fully relaxed thighs and calves will jiggle in my hands.

August 15, 2024 2:51 pm  #6384

As soon as I climb on top of Jarrod I feel him cup my breasts in his hands as he asks if I'm ready to bounce and jiggle hard explaining that he can hold both my breasts as well as my thighs and calves.

"Never been more ready." I say excitedly as I happily anticipate the feeling of his hands rolling around on my breasts, thighs and calves.

August 15, 2024 2:59 pm  #6385

Anna's pov:

William thinks hard for a min before replying that he thinks we've done it in most every position recently (as we've done it more in the past yr than all the previous ten yrs combined) but that the ones he remembers we've done least are either with us lying sideways or with him kneeling in front of me with my heels on his shoulder.

"If that's really the case, I think I'll choose the position in wich you are kneeling in front of me." I begin smiling back at him. "I'll give you as much time as you need to get situated in the position and place me where you think will be best." I finish getting a bit more excited than I thought.

August 16, 2024 12:11 pm  #6386

Billie's POV

Seeing Chloe so broken when we met her at the airport wasn't nice for me or Gemma.

The last time I had seen her was at the wedding. She'd been so happy, so it was devastating to me that her relationship had come to a brutal end.

It was really hard for both me and my partner to hold back our tears but we did. Chloe understandably didn't allowing them to run down her cheeks.

We passed the drive home in silence, not wanting to disturb our guest. I led Chloe to our guest room to get settled and we started to prep for dinner.

After a short while, she came through to the living room and began to peruse the shelves.

'I like your Lego truck' she said to me. 'It's very cute'

'Thanks, it's why I chose it' I replied, a single tear overflowing my left eye and running down my cheek.

Chloe chose a movie to watch and me and Gemma continued our dinner preparations

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 16, 2024 3:03 pm  #6387

Hearing Camilla’s response, I lightly cup her breasts as she begins to ride me, her breasts starts lightly bouncing in my hands, gradually bouncing more pronounced as Camilla’s slams gradually become stronger. After a couple of minutes I slowly bring my hands down along the sides of her sexy abs, resting them briefly holding her waist, then sliding them down to her thighs, feeling myself gradually coming closer to a release as I feel her inner, front and outer thighs jiggling freely and unrestrained in my hands with each slam.

I start thrusting in contrary motion, giving her jiggles a more pronounced effect as I slide my hands from her thighs to her calves and back to her thighs, indulging in the jiggles of her full legs (thighs and calves), hoping to bring her to a strong release and, more than the release, praying to conceive a baby girl in her womb.

August 16, 2024 3:06 pm  #6388

William’s POV:

Following Anna’s decision, I kneel in front of her as she lies in bed, slowly taking her heels with my hands and gently placing them in my shoulders. I tease her sliding my hands along her calves and thighs as I reach her waist: “Are you comfortable sweetheart?” I lightly cup her completely relaxed quads and slowly become one with her, testing the waters.

August 16, 2024 3:49 pm  #6389

I start riding Jarrod slowly making my breasts lightly bounce with every thrust. After a min I start thrusting stronger. I gasp when I feel him slide his hands from my breasts down along the sides of my abs, down to my waist then thighs as he stops to take his time indulging himself (as well as myself) feeling my inner, front and outer thighs as they jiggle unrestrained with every slam.

I let out a loud moan as I feel Jarrod finally starting to thrust with me making my thighs jiggle even more. I let out another moan as I feel him slowly slide his hands from my thighs to my calves and back indulging himself in every jiggle I leave unrestrained.

I feel myself coming closer and closer to the point as I try to hold off so I can continue to enjoy evety sultry sensation of his hands on my thighs.

"Don't stop!" I yell hoping not to reach the point before him, but encouraging him to continue to make me feel ultimate pleasure surge through my body.

August 16, 2024 4:03 pm  #6390

Anna's pov:

William quickly gets into position and kneels in front of me (as I'm lying on the bed) and grasps my heels and places them on his shoulders. I let out a low moan as I feel him start teasing me sliding his hands along my calves and thighs stopping briefly at my waist as he asks if I'm enjoying myself.

"Mmm hmmm." I reply quickly.

I let out another moan, this time louder, as I feel William start lightly cupping my quads as he becomes one with me. I buck my hips encouraging him to continue, that I am fully ready for him to start thrusting beyond my control.

Board footera