You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 16, 2024 4:04 pm  #6391

Re: Movie night

I feel Camilla quickly reaching the peak of pleasure as she yells: “Don’t stop!” I give her a smile as I look into her eyes while I keep caressing her thighs and calves the way that seems to drive her crazy.

Even though I would love to enjoy the sight of her sexy muscles jiggling in my hands, I know when we make love and I look into her eyes it’s a very intimate gesture.

I smile and say: “Don’t hold back, give me all your life bearing rivers as I give you utmost pleasure.”

I have in mind, beyond all the physical pleasure she gives me, the fixed idea of conceiving a baby girl as beautiful as her.

August 16, 2024 4:11 pm  #6392

William’s POV:

Anna affirms she’s enjoying, then she tries to buck her hips, letting me know she’s ready for the ride of her life. I give her a smile as I start thrusting strong, seeing her breasts bounce wildly and feeling her quads and calves jiggling beyond her control with a raw force I’m sure she hasn’t experienced before.

Since there’s no way she can flex her muscles (even if she tried) because of the position we’re in, I indulge in the feeling of her strong and sexy thighs and calves wobbling and jiggling in my hands and against my shoulders like never before.

In less than 5 minutes I warn her: “Your sexy legs are driving me wild and out of control, I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to resist before shooting life giving seeds inside your precious womb.”

August 17, 2024 3:39 pm  #6393

Jarrod gives me a loving smile as he looks into my eyes and encourages me not to hold back; that he'll never stop giving me the utmost pleasure. Even with his encouraging words I can't help but continue to try to hold back. But after a moment it seems nearly impossible. I hold my breath and bite my lip trying to continue holding back, but my impending release overpowers me and I begin to bathe his member beyond my control anyways.

August 17, 2024 3:47 pm  #6394

Anna's pov:

As soon as I buck my hips I feel William give me a sultry smile as he starts thrusting stronger than I've ever felt making my breasts bounce wildly and my calves and quads jiggle beyond my control. I know in our current position it is impossible for me to flex my muscles so I just let my thighs and calves jiggle in his hands and against his shoulders with a force never before felt.

After barely five min I hear William warn me that my legs are driving him wild and that he doesn't know how much longer he can last.

"I'm also getting close." I begin as I feel William's breathing start rapidly increasing. "I have a crazy idea. I'd love it if we could explode together so what if you try your best to hold off so we can explode together. I mean it's not going to take me much longer." I finish trying to encourage him (to at least try his best).

August 17, 2024 8:44 pm  #6395

Even though I encourage Camilla to not hold back, she holds her breath and bites her lips to try to delay her impending release, failing to hold for more than a minute, bathing me completely. I smile as I feel her sexy, strong and firm thighs and calves wobble as she hits peak, causing me to reach the point of maximum pleasure and bliss, filling her with life giving seed.

I hope this time I finally get her pregnant with the most beautiful baby girl.

August 17, 2024 9:47 pm  #6396

William’s POV:

As soon as I tell Anna I’m about to reach the point of no return, she asks me to wait for her so we reach the pinnacle at the same time, encouraging me by telling me she is getting closer. Knowing she loves feeling her extremely sensual and feminine thighs and calves jiggling in my hands, I take the risk of shaking her thighs at the same time I thrust strong, making her muscles jiggle almost violently, hoping to bring her to peak faster, yet, risking being unable to resist myself without exploding inside her.

August 18, 2024 3:39 am  #6397

I see Jarrod give me a smile as my thighs and calves begin to wobble as I reach the point. Not a sec later I feel him loose control and reach the point in unison filling me up.

"I sure hope their is another baby inside me." I say smiling back (saying out loud what I know he is thinking) as we both continue to indulge in each others bodies as we finally start coming down.

August 18, 2024 3:46 am  #6398

Anna's pov:

As soon as I ask William if we can explode together I feel him grasp my thighs strong and give them a shake as he simultaneously thrusts stronger than ever. I feel his member begin to get even more excited as he lets out an extremely loud gasp. I'm not sure how much longer he's going to last.

I realize, although very close, it may still take another couple strong thigh thruts and shakes before I finally reach the point.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 18, 2024 3:47 am)

August 18, 2024 3:58 am  #6399

Jen's POV

'Thank you for coming' Poppy said to me.  Her face was glistening with streaming tears and her eyes were still full.

We had gone to see the New Year in with our respective partners and were now going home.

Poppy wiped her tears from her face and eyes and we started walking to the next appropriate subway station as we knew Times Square would be packed to the rafters. We walked in silence, mine and Claire’s boots making quite a noise on the pavement.

We arrived safely at our destination in Brooklyn. Me and Poppy exchanged a hug goodbye, as tears ran down my cheeks. When we broke the hug, I could see Poppy was crying again too, tears streaming down her face. We exchanged a fist bump and the two of us went our separate ways.

'I love your friendship' Claire told me,  tears beginning to run down her cheeks. 'You care for each other so much, I wish  I had a best friend like Poppy'

I wiped my partners tears and we kissed on the street. I broke the kiss just as a single tear streamed down the left side of my face.

I was staying with Claire tonight, so we went back to her place

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 18, 2024 5:02 am  #6400

I pull Camilla down on me as she says she hopes there’s a baby inside of her, crashing a full of love kiss on her lips as the last shot of life giving seed is fired into her womb and the last of her extremely sensual and feminine jiggles finish.

The semester flies, it is a good semester as, some of our advanced students graduate and more take their place in the advanced stage. During Christmas break, we go and visit Sadie, if only for a few days, as we have to spend time with Camilla’s mother and my parents.

(I hope we have a surprise baby girl as news for our families).

Board footera