You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2024 3:12 pm  #6421

Re: Movie night

Jarrod quickly comes back with a nice pair of white flats and slides them under the dressing room door. I quickly slip them on and come out. I give him a spin to see what he thinks of the outfit.

August 25, 2024 3:21 pm  #6422

Anna's pov:

William was taken aback when I blushed when he patted and shook my outer thigh asking why I was blushing now when I just let a total stranger get away with it.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel bad it's just that I really didn't have time to think or react when he touched my thigh. I had time to think and process when you did. I would have reacted the same with him if I had the same amount of time to think and process as I did with you." I explained as best as I could trying to make him feel better.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (August 25, 2024 3:22 pm)

August 26, 2024 9:17 pm  #6423

Seeing Camilla spin in the outfit we chose, I can’t help but reply: “You look so sexy I don’t think I’ll gather the willpower to keep my hands off you.”

August 26, 2024 9:22 pm  #6424

William’s POV:

I return to my position, keeping my hand on Anna’s thigh, giving her muscles soft squeezes and very light shakes, hoping to feel her sexy muscles jiggle.

I give her a few glances to see her reaction.

August 27, 2024 8:05 pm  #6425

After I spin to display my outfit Jarrod tells me I look so sexy he doesn't know how he's going to keep his hands off me.

I giggle a bit before teasingly asking him "Care for me to take a walk down the runway? (Dressing room aisle) so you can get an even better display?"

August 27, 2024 8:14 pm  #6426

Anna's pov:

As soon as William hears my confession he returns to his previous position making sure to give my thighs a few soft squeezes and light shakes. I can feel my heart start racing and my face flush again as I feel everyone's gaze on us.

I take a deep breath and force myself to allow my thighs to jiggle slightly (as William wasn't squeezing or shaking them very hard). As they began to jiggle I concentrated hard on not flexing them despite my immense embarrassment. I could even feel tears of embarrassment start to slowly fill my eyes.

August 28, 2024 10:11 am  #6427

Kirsty's POV

I decided to speak to Thalia myself. Convincing Sophie not to tell Kate had been hard, but I wanted to see if I could fix this situation myself

I didn't recognise my sisters girlfriend initially as she had changed her hair since we had last met. It was longer and a nice shade of chocolate brown

She was very upset about her argument with Samantha and tears began streaming down her face almost immediately

'I do love her, really I do' she sobbed. 'But I can't do the hiding thing' She wiped at her tears with the back of her hand

Seeing Thalia cry, caused tears to run down my cheeks

'She doesn't want to hide either' I informed her. 'But she doesn't want to lose you, and she's afraid if she tells Mum about you, she'll force her to break up with you.'

Another pair of tears ran down my cheeks.

'Believe me, I know. She only just accepts me and Sophie being together. Samantha being bisexual complicates it even further'

Tears streamed down Thalia's face and my heart felt like it was starting to break. I didn't know what to do

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 28, 2024 10:16 am  #6428

Enid's POV

With Tristan doing his coffee training thing again, I found it necessary to ask Mirabelle once again to help out in the shop, so I could work five days a week and not seven

Once again, she happily accepted

'I loved working in the shop' she said, as tears ran down her cheeks. I never stopped marvelling how she made herself cry so easily

'Emily and Isabel will be pleased to see you' I informed her

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 28, 2024 10:49 pm  #6429

Hearing Camilla teasing me, I reply: “I don’t know if to, just enjoy the view or immortalize it recording it.” I give Camilla a mischievous smile.

August 29, 2024 12:47 am  #6430

William’s POV:

I see Anna’s eyes filing with tears, I slowly slide my hand along her thigh, removing it, turning to look at Annabelle as she continues her class, trying not to snap at Anna. I feel heat rising through me, I think in silence, if Anna doesn’t appreciate my gestures of love and desire for her, maybe that’s why I started looking out for what I didn’t have at home.

The feelings I feared slowly started trying to enter in my brain and break my willpower, love and fidelity I have been building and creating with my beautiful and sexy wife, Anna.

I give her a glance…

Board footera