You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2024 7:43 pm  #6561

Re: Movie night

Anna's pov:

As soon as I bathe William's hand I hear him ask me if I liked it and if I can now see why he can't resist my thighs jiggling in his hands. Not surprisingly he continues asking if I have enough stamina for another round after we get home.

Before I have a chance to answer I feel William give my thigh a few pats. Too tired to bother flexing I let it jiggle unrestrained before finally answering.

"It was amazing but I'm actually a bit tired right now. We'll have to see (about another round) when we get home." I begin slowly before adding "But I bet a nice sensual, relaxing massage would do the trick to energize give me for another round."

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 9, 2024 7:44 pm)

October 9, 2024 7:53 pm  #6562

Feeling Camilla’s soft breasts crashing into my pecs and her left thigh jiggling completely relaxed as it bumps against mine, I bring my right hand to her intertwined left thigh, landing it firmly on her outer thigh, hearing a soft slapping sound as I feel a more than perfect jiggle in my hand, causing a tent to push her abs trying to find its way to her core, I am instantly ready to make her sexy thighs jiggle as I bring Camilla beyond pleasure as she reaches the point of no return in a blissful way.

October 9, 2024 7:58 pm  #6563

William’s POV:

Feeling Anna’s perfect jiggle and hearing her wanting a massage, brings another tent quickly form in my still wet shorts, I tease her: “Sexy queen, you didn’t even touch me and you converted this automatic car into manual transmission, you better be careful unless you want me to be taken to prison for making love with the most beautiful woman in the world in a public space.”

I give her thigh a couple of full of love pats: “Consider the massage for granted, I’ll make sure you relax and recover from all the activities.”

October 10, 2024 4:04 am  #6564

Kate's POV

Although I was a little sad not to have a joint wedding with my sister, it did make sense to separate them. Me and Rachel had a busy few months ourselves.

After my graduation, we had moved in to our new home together, and all my focus was starting my career off.

It took four weeks to find someone who wanted to represent me, but in the end I found someone. Amy was a jolly woman and she was very impressed when I told her I didn't want to pigeonhole myself.

The next three months leading up to Caitlin and Robyn's wedding, I had several auditions but none of them worked out. I started getting discouraged a little

'I knew this wasn't going to be easy' I told my fiancee one night, tears running down my cheeks. 'But I didn't know it was going to be this hard.'

Rachel placed a comforting hand on my legs. She'd been brilliant the last few months. Her hotel had a housekeeping vacancy and she had encouraged me to go for it as I would need a paying job, while waiting for my first acting role. Luckily I got the job, and was working three or four shifts a week depending on how my audition schedule was.

Although it wasn’t what I ultimately wanted to do, I worked hard. Firstly because I didn't want to let Rachel down and secondly part of me enjoyed the work, which was essential as I would probably be doing it for quite some time.

Finally I got my first callback. Amy had found me an audition for a theatre company that was doing four plays in rotation at various venues throughout the country. I had auditioned for every play and the news came back from my agent they wanted to see me for two of them.

The day before my sisters wedding, I got the news. I had my first job. Me and Rachel hugged in our living room, tears streaming down our faces.

I was up and running

Last edited by reptongeek (October 10, 2024 11:49 am)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 10, 2024 12:07 pm  #6565

Sadie's POV

Robyn's wedding to her fiancee Caitlin was beautiful. It was an outdoor ceremony and the weather was perfect.

The tears started running down my cheeks as the brides made their way in formation with their bridesmaids to the special altar where the ceremony took place.

Tears were running down Liz's cheeks too. As I looked around the assembled company, quite a few people were crying also.

Robyn and her bride somehow managed not to cry, although their voices cracked with emotion as they spoke their vows. Their respective bridemaids had tears in their eyes too.

When the couple kissed to celebrate their union, we all got up to applaud. Tears began running down our cheeks again as they made their way back down the aisle.

Caitlin's sister Kate, was acting as the MC for the day. She looked very smart in her white blouse, tartan waistcoat and chocolate brown skirt. Her face still had remnants of streaming tears glistening as she arranged for us to meet the new family

All of the tables were named after important dates in the new brides lives.

Me and Liz were sitting with Robyn's friends on the 27th of June. The day they met at Vancouver's Grand Theater.

It was emotional for us all to reminisce  about the couple and pretty much the entire table had tears running down their cheeks by the end.

There were more tears when the speeches came. Robyn sobbed, as she thanked her two bridesmaids for looking after her in NY. Caitlin had tears streaming down her face as she saluted her sister, who she had only learned of her existence six years before.

The end of an emotional day, came during the dancing at the end. Me and Liz still had some tears left so we let them stream down our faces as we gently swayed to the music

Last edited by reptongeek (October 10, 2024 12:08 pm)

October 10, 2024 12:18 pm  #6566

Claire’s POV

After Robyn and Caitlin's wedding, the girls had planned to do a challenge on the London Underground.

This meant the boys; Amit, Edward and Stephane were all free to do their own thing. They did invite me and I was willing to come along. However I discovered that the nearby cinema was showing a double bill of That Fateful Night and Ms Quarterback.

I'd got greedy you see, during the wedding. Not only had copious tears streamed down my face, but I'd seen my other table mates cry too - including Jen and Poppy. As a result, I'd decided to go to the movies, so I could continue to enjoy tears welling in my eyes and coming down my cheeks

The boys were a little disappointed but they let me go. I'd made the right decision as I thoroughly enjoyed the movies, and the never ending tears that streamed down my face. I hadn't cried so much in ages and it felt so good!

After my cinema trip, I met the girls in the city for dinner

October 10, 2024 7:06 pm  #6567

I quickly see Jarrod bringing his right hand to my left thigh feeling him land it hard on my outer thigh making a distinct slapping sound. I let out a gasp as my jiggling thighs seem to have an intense affect on him as I feel his tent pushing hard against my abs. I also let out a gasp as I continue to tease him just waiting for the moment he rips my clothes off.

I am so turned on I can't help myself and before I know it I find myself placing my hands on the back of Jarrod's neck as I slowly, but with great intensity, pull his head towards me. As soon as I can reach I immediately begin leaving a trail of kisses along his neck leading to his collar bone and back.

October 10, 2024 7:11 pm  #6568

Anna's pov:

Upon hearing my request I hear William tease saying that I brought him to a strong release without even touching him; and that if I'm not careful how I touch him he may just gave to take me in public (not being able to wait until we get home).

I then feel William give my thigh a few pats before adding that he'll be happy to give me a massage to help me relax and recover from all of our recent "activities."

I give William a sultry smile as I slide my hand away from his member and onto his thigh where I keep it for the duration of the ride.

October 11, 2024 4:49 pm  #6569

As Camilla kisses my neck I start removing her clothes, more than ready to become one with her in the most primal, yet loving and caring way. I ask: “Top or bottom, my Princess.”

October 11, 2024 5:04 pm  #6570

William’s POV:

Feeling Anna’s sexy thigh jiggling without any resistance in my hand as she teases running her hand along my thigh, I say: “Can you feel the love flowing between us? Is it that hard to let it shine in front of others? I’m sure we could be the inspiration to many if young couples see us this way. (Caressing without barriers or trying to keep up images)

Board footera