You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2024 7:32 pm  #6571

Re: Movie night

As soon as I start kissing Jarrod's neck I feel his hands quickly start removing my clothes asking me if I'd prefer to be on the bottom or top.

"I'd love to be on top." I say quickly.

October 11, 2024 7:43 pm  #6572

Anna's pov:

As I'm teasing William he asks if I can feel the love flowing between us as he further questions why I won't show it in public.

"Of course I feel our love. I've never loved you like I have since we reconciled." I begin hoping to make him happy. "It's not that I don't like showing it in public, it's just that I have certain ways I prefer showing it. I love hand holding, hugging and kissing in public very much. I love people knowing I am the lucky one that gets to love you. It's just the thigh/calf patting makes me feel a bit self conscious as my legs are not at what I consider my peak fitness level. Honestly, I've never been very fond of the way they jiggle." I finish hoping he understands.

October 12, 2024 12:12 pm  #6573

Billie's POV

The day after the wedding, me and Gemma went into the city to do some sightseeing.

At Liverpool Street Station, we met Susan and Marie and Jen and Poppy, who were planning a challenge on the London Underground

'Don't get too competitive' Marie gently chided. Susan burst out laughing.

'Don't take any notice of this one' she told Jen and Poppy. 'You've never seen a more competitive Mousetrap player in your life'

Marie who was having a fit of the giggles, gave her best friend a punch on the shoulder, which Susan returned. Jen and Poppy were laughing too. They all made their way to the Underground to start their challenge.

I remembered what Robyn had said about her besties at the wedding, and tears began running down my cheeks. I would be grateful for ever that my sister had such loving friends when she'd been at college.

I wiped my tears and me and Gemma left the station

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 13, 2024 12:29 am  #6574

As soon as I hear Camilla choose, I release her thigh and guide her to the small bench, sitting with my legs almost closed, inviting Camilla to ride me, her legs spread, allowing me to feel the back and inner thighs jiggle in my hands and against my quads giving me utmost pleasure.

October 13, 2024 12:44 am  #6575

William’s POV:

Hearing Anna saying the ways she loves showing me love and why she doesn’t allow me to feel her sexy thighs and calves, quickly has me thinking on the best way to propose my idea to her: “I promise to hold your hand and hold you as I lovingly kiss you more often, just know you have the most beautiful and sexy thighs and perfectly shapely calves in the world, I’ll try to refrain from patting or even caressing them until you feel more comfortable with your legs. I’ll try to wait but I can’t promise.” I softly caress her thigh, giving her the softest of squeezes.

After a few minutes driving in silence, indulging in each other’s thighs, I ask Anna: “I have been thinking these last minutes, what can I do in order for you to feel confident with your sexy legs, do you want to work out with me at the gym? Do you need a private instructor? Would you like to go running with me to the park? I have to admit I would be more moral support, as I have never been much of a runner.” I give her thigh a full of love firm pat.

October 13, 2024 4:02 am  #6576

Robyn's POV

Me and my new wife were back in Vancouver, travelling by taxi back to (metaphorically speaking) the scene of the crime - The Grand Theater.

After paying our driver we walked up the steps to see our show, which tonight was Wicked.

Halfway up we stopped and looked at each other. Tears were streaming down our faces as we linked hands and played with pur fingers

Last time we had entered this building it was as a pair of strangers. Fate and Cupid's arrow had determined that not only would we sit together, but we would instantly fall in love with each other. A love so passionate, it was still there when we finally met up again, six months  later.

We wiped our tears and entered the building

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 13, 2024 3:11 pm  #6577

As soon as I make my choice I feel Jarrod release my thigh and lead me to a small nearby bench. He sits down first before asking me to sit on his lap facing him. As I sit with my legs spread around him I feel him quickly place his hands on my back and inner thighs.

As Jarrod enters he almost immediately begins to thrust strong making my thighs jiggle in his hands and against his quads. Without warning I hear him let out a low moan of pleasure. That moan sends a shiver of pleasure run up my spine causing me to shudder.

October 13, 2024 3:28 pm  #6578

Anna's pov:

Upon my confession William thinks for a moment before replying that he'd be happy to show affection for me in public by  holding my hand, and kissing me just the way I like; but then he reminds me that he thinks I have the most beautiful and sexy thighs and perfectly shapely calves in the world. He then promises to try to refrain from patting and caressing them in public until I feel comfortable. I smile as I feel him softly caress my thigh as he gives me soft squeezes.

As William and I continue driving (now silently) I can't help but start to feel my eyes filling up with happy tears as I'm thinking how lucky I am to have a husband who is so caring of my emotions/insecurities. I'm snapped out of my thoughts as I hear him tell me he has been doing some thinking of what he can do to make me feel confident with my legs. He asks if I'd like to work out at the gym with him, or with a private instructor or even just go running with him in the park. I then feel him give my thighs a loving pat as he waits for my answer.

"I really appreciate your care and understanding." I begin softly as I feel a single tear escape my left eye and travel halfway down my face before stopping mid cheek. "I think I'd really like to join you at the gym." I finish slowly.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (October 13, 2024 3:31 pm)

October 13, 2024 9:50 pm  #6579

Feeling Camilla’s sexy thighs jiggling in my hands from the moment she first lands on top of me, brings out a moan out of pleasure, I lean and start kissing the sides of her neck as I slide my hands, feeling her sexy thighs bouncing my hands with each jiggle until I reach her calves, which jiggle from one side to the other in my hands making me squeeze her sexy calves.

As she throws her head back in pleasure, I slide my hands back from her jiggling calves to her sexy thighs as I lower my kisses from her neck to her breasts, hoping to bring her (us) to the utmost pleasure point.

October 13, 2024 10:03 pm  #6580

William’s POV:

As I feel her sexy thigh in my hand (registering if she flexed it or she allowed it to jiggle) I notice a tear start to slide down her beautiful cheek. I almost stop driving as I release the steering wheel for a second and lean to Anna’s cheek, lovingly wiping her tear with my free hand, never losing touch with her thigh.

Feeling about to lose control of the car, I quickly bring both hands back to the steering wheel: “My love, I can’t help it anymore, seeing your beautiful tears and feeling your sexy thighs brought me to the edge, I no longer measure consequences, I need and desire feeling you.”

I instinctively give her left thigh a firm, full of love pat.

Board footera