You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2013 10:12 pm  #11

Re: I cried in the bathtub

Ohh, that's soo sweet Meantangerine !!! Thank you, i'm already better today and everytime i read your comments here it feels very comforting and reassuring. You're all a bunch of great people, i guess
And today i went to a job fair and placed my applications wherever i could. Now i think about making an astrology site, a dynamic one. Some astrologer made me an offer but i don't want to rush into it, i'll see what i do. Today i felt even about being rejected .

TorNorth , you're really funny, next time i'll post a clip with me crying if that's evocative to you.. I need to buy a better camera though, to film it in HD.. )) I'm joking, of course. i guess my lower lip was like the one in your profile picture . I didn't watch myself when i was sobbing, i know i look very ugly and pathetic and i feel embaressed even if no one's looking. i don't know why...But i do watch myself when i tear up or after i'm done crying. My eyes change color, from grey- hazel to aquamarine ..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 22, 2013 5:47 pm  #12

hope your feeling better now, and im sure things will pick up for you

there was once was a wise old saying...

April 22, 2013 8:03 pm  #13

Sorry, missed this thread earlier - hope you are doing better now. Job hunting is a serious pain and can be very disheartening - I know, I've been there too. Just keep plugging away and something will come up soon.

April 22, 2013 9:16 pm  #14

I'm sorry psychic_girl. I hope things get better for you. Thanks for sharing the obs.

April 23, 2013 12:50 am  #15

we'll see now, this week looks more promising in terms of jobs but nothing is ever sure..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 27, 2013 8:58 am  #16

Good luck on your job search

April 28, 2013 4:32 pm  #17

Thanks i need a lot of luck, i still didn't find anything

Woody Harrelson

December 13, 2013 3:11 am  #18

Hang in there,psychic girl.  God takes care of His own, and I don't think anything happens to anybody without a reason.  Hope you soon get the chance to show what you can do!  Prayers and hugs.

Last edited by handkerchief (December 13, 2013 3:12 am)

December 16, 2013 1:49 pm  #19

Thanks a lot guys. In september i got a job at a kindergarden but things were not actually an improvement in the long run. Now i'm focusing on learning new things to be able to become a freelancer. I'm a bit low but i no longer cried..

Woody Harrelson

Board footera