You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 20, 2013 6:28 am  #1

this true for you too?

Has anyone but me find their fetish has become much more broad and intense since discovering this board? It's like a whole new world.things that were passing thoughts can now be conversations. Things I wouldn't have bothered with before I would now because there are people to share it with.there are new resources.New ways of seeing tears.......I find I'm more engrossed in my love of crying than ever.is it just me or has anyone else had this haven?

Last edited by inmyarms (December 20, 2013 6:29 am)

Tears are the last gift of true love.

December 20, 2013 11:53 am  #2

Re: this true for you too?

I asked myself what people did with this strange fetish befor the internet! Theaters, funerals of course but you don't have the variety of youtube and online films. I agree with you that the fetish changed since I started to discuss tears with you on the board. I especially like the discussions because, in normal life you can't discuss anything like this with a normal person! Also relieved because I am not the only one having the fetish, like many of you wrote in their first posts.

December 21, 2013 5:05 pm  #3

It's certainly giving me a place to focus my love of tears and it is wonderful to be able to share it with other like mind people - so glad more like me exist!

I also love the fact that we all have a slightly different take on the same fetish.

It's a great forum  

December 21, 2013 10:55 pm  #4

It is.I just feel like what was once a passing interest has now become a passion and I dint know whether to be excited or disturbed. Lol

December 21, 2013 11:11 pm  #5

Double post

Last edited by inmyarms (December 21, 2013 11:20 pm)

December 23, 2013 4:46 am  #6

Yes and no. I joined the original board in 2010, and before that I was a little crazy and paranoid about my resources. I'd search the web for hours and not be able to find the one video I was looking for, and of course I was too scared to write anything down for fear of being found out. Since joining the forum, everything is neatly kept in one place. And talking about it definitely makes me feel more open and accepted, plus my boyfriend now knows about it and is fine with it. Living in a house, as opposed to a dorm or my parents' house, helps too.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

December 24, 2013 2:20 pm  #7

I was extremely happy to find this forum 3 years ago, i longed for such a place since i was in my 1 st univeristy grade and i was pursuing a lot of links to be able to spot criers and crying lovers. I agree with meantangerine, it's all put into one place and more then that it's not a creepy place were people engage in sado-masochistic fantasies as i used to find previously.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 12, 2014 7:59 pm  #8

It's been really nice finding this forum even though I've been rather quiet since finally signing up. It's really great to have a place to talk safely about this stuff without having to worry. 

January 12, 2014 8:57 pm  #9

Yeah I know.it's a haven.

January 13, 2014 1:23 pm  #10

I thought I was the only one who liked seeing people cry, so it was nice to find out I wasn't alone. My preferences haven't changed since I joined though

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera