You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 11, 2011 9:09 pm  #1

Need approval on something

I have an idea for a crying story but just wanted to clear up a small point so I was allowed to post it.

Without giving away too many spoilers, the story features two girls; one gay, the other bisexual who share a hug and a kiss, as well as the forum activity obviously.

This is literally all that will happen between the two characters. I take it this is covered under the 'Mild Sexuality' clause in the rules. It will be perfectly clean

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 11, 2011 9:26 pm  #2

Re: Need approval on something

That sounds totally fine. I say go for it!

Can't wait to read it!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

November 11, 2011 9:56 pm  #3

I cant wait to read.

November 11, 2011 10:08 pm  #4

Yes, it is fine.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 12, 2011 4:18 pm  #5

Thanks to you all for the advice. I just need to think more about the storyline now as I do want it to be a proper story

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 12, 2011 11:16 pm  #6

I'm not at all into female crying, but I'm really excited that someone is going to post more crying fiction here!!  I had posted several short crying fics on the old forum, but alas, they were all lost when the forum was taken down and I did not keep back-up copies.  Occasionally, I wish I could re-read them again, but oh well.  Look forward to seeing your fic, and as a reminder... make sure to back up your story on a place other than the forum, because you just never know!!

November 12, 2011 11:56 pm  #7

Yeah, I'm surprised you and meantangerine hardly post fics anymore, woundedpuppy.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 13, 2011 4:05 am  #8

I don't write them anymore because writing fics again would probably just upset me too much.  I'm in a REALLY good place with my fetish right now (the best place I've been for years) and I'm pretty sure it's because I've stepped back from it and detached.  I would certainly re-post my old fics if I had access to them, but coming up with brand new ones might just send me spiraling back into bitter obsession and I DON'T wanna go there!!  I like reading other people's stories, though (in careful doses), so post away!

Too bad the crying roleplay idea didn't come to fruition, but you can't say I didn't try!  My roleplaying partner basically dropped out.  It's probably for the best anyway.  I was super keen on it back then, but I'm not anymore.

TorNorth wrote:

Yeah, I'm surprised you and meantangerine hardly post fics anymore, woundedpuppy.

Last edited by woundedpuppy (November 13, 2011 4:07 am)

Board footera