You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2015 10:52 am  #1

Men sleeping

I might have another fetish.
Only since i was thinking aobut it now, i came to the conclusion that it might be a fetish (it even has a name). i like seeing men sleeping in bed, curled up in a blanket. there is this fetisch calles somnophilia, which goes in that direction, but in my case, there is nothing sexual involved. 
however there might be some issues with domination/submission involved, like seeing a men cry. it shows the men from their most vulnerable side - having a total lack of controll. i haven't analyzed it yet but it most go in that direction. however i don't know, why i have this. i never had a dominant father or the feeling that i was treated not equally as a women? so i dont know.

March 1, 2015 1:21 pm  #2

Re: Men sleeping

I personally do curl up in bed when I'm lying on my side. Sometimes I'm hugging a pillow in that position. I also like sleeping on my face.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 1, 2015 4:48 pm  #3

Re: Men sleeping

I think I might have that as well, I've just never looked into it. All my life I've always found it extremely adorable and pleasant to see a male sleep. It especially gets me going when they're snoring or drooling. To this day, I'm always hoping that one day my boyfriend will fall asleep in my arms. I know why I feel that way though; it's the same reason for being dacryphilic. I love being the dominant one in the relationship, and seeing a male in a vulnerable state just really gets to me. Now that you've brought it up that it's a fetish with a name, I'll definitely look into it some time.

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

Board footera