You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 27, 2011 6:04 am  #1

Big Bang Theory (male, includes tissues)

Aww, I just love this scene so much!! Great for tissue lovers and hurt-comfort lovers as well. Right before this scene, he cries like a little girl (just the audio, unfortunately) and then she comes into the room. I've seen it before, but it was on again in reruns tonight and I had to search it on YouTube to watch it again. Sitting on the edge of a bed putting my arm around a guy like this would basically be my dream. The ending is kind of gross and the tears seem to be removed at that point, but right before that, there are clearly tear stains all over his face (most likely fake, though beautifully painted on, I must say, so hats off to the make-up department for that, as well as to his great acting... I find a lot of realism in his facial expressions and his voice, yet he doesn't take us beyond the typical comfort zone of a sitcom, which often can feel awkward when actors go beyond that). And the way that tissues are used in this clip really does it for me, for some reason! Anyway, if no one else likes this, I will definitely be back to watch it again, but hopefully someone else out there does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcEbmbEM8Vs

Last edited by woundedpuppy (December 27, 2011 6:05 am)

January 2, 2012 3:54 am  #2

Re: Big Bang Theory (male, includes tissues)

Yeah, that's really rare to see tears like that on a sitcom. Usually it's all slapstick sobbing with no tears at all. Very cute scene!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

January 4, 2012 11:48 pm  #3

You are so not the only one who likes this scene!  I own seasons 1 and 2 of the Big Bang Theory, and watch the show all the time.  This is still one of my favorite moments, and I agree, very well done, especially for a sitcom.  I love his tiny little sniffling noises!

January 21, 2012 4:59 am  #4

meantangerine wrote:

Yeah, that's really rare to see tears like that on a sitcom.

I miss the sitcom archive on the old forum.   There were several fairly realistic crying scenes.  Something about the contrast between comedy and crying really does it for me.  And even when it's cringe-worthy bad, it still fascinates me... there's still a rush of excitement, even though the result is disappointing.

Still looking for a "Howard" type friend to call my own... (*sigh*... maybe I really should hire an actor to act out my fantasies some day if I ever get up the courage).

If there are other scenes like this from comedies that people know about, please post about them, thanks!!!!

Last edited by woundedpuppy (January 21, 2012 5:08 am)

January 21, 2012 11:39 am  #5

woundedpuppy wrote:

(*sigh*... maybe I really should hire an actor to act out my fantasies some day if I ever get up the courage).

If there are other scenes like this from comedies that people know about, please post about them, thanks!!!!

I have thought of this too! Do you think there are male "crying prostitutes" out there? I would love to rent an actor and pay him to cry for me...

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

January 21, 2012 5:10 pm  #6

I'm sure a bunch of male actors would be willing to step up to the plate for a reasonable fee, but in my life, the sticky spots are the level of trust involved (getting together alone with a guy I don't know in this particular context seems kind of scary to me, although I suppose it could be done in a public place, if he were willing to cry in public), and, the level to which this setup would constitutes cheating.  I know my husband and I know how he feels... if it happened with a friend because the friend happened to have real issues, of course he wouldn't consider it cheating, but if I hired a male actor to do the same thing, he would not be cool with that... on so many levels... but it may be different in other relationships, that's just mine. 

I've only told one friend about my fetish, kind of in the hopes that it would open up our friendship more (which would have been awesome in its own way, even without crying) or possibly tempt him to kind of indulge me, but he hasn't spoken to me since (we don't live in the same place and were rarely in touch anyway, so I don't necessarily take this as a sign that I've scared him off forever, but even if I did, that was still a risk I was willing to take).  His immediate response to my fetish was that it was unusual and something he wasn't interested in, but I don't think he judges me for it.  I nearly told another guy friend after that, but I chickened out, and now I'm relieved that I didn't tell him.  It might have just been the same thing.  Actually, I think this guy would be both more interested and more understanding than the other guy, but on an intellectual level... I think the desire for a guy to cry in front of you has to come from his own feelings and not because he thinks he can turn you on with it (although I read that James Dean used to cry in front of girls to get them to like him or something like that... and I'm sure it worked, too!)

But the paid actor thing -- absolutely!!!  Suckerformanlytears... I think you should try it!!!  Seriously!!!  Is it feasible for you?  There's probably guys that will do it on a webcam too.  I used to think this group might kind of interact like that, crying for each other and fulfilling each other's specific fantasies, but I don't think we have any naturally weepy men on here that can cry on cue or want to make recordings (even just audio ones) and I don't know of any men on this group anywhere near me who I could meet up with in person.  The other fetish forum I belong to is filled with tales of fetishists meeting up in real life and the vast contributions of fetish material put up on YouTube is amazing.  Not to sound critical at all, as it's not like I'm contributing my own stuff here (or anywhere else).  It's just sad that our fetish is so rare.

January 24, 2012 3:41 am  #7

Back on topic, yay -- Simon talked about this *exact* scene and picked it as his fave episode!  He actually finds it FUN to cry in front of millions of people!  Or else is joking about that.  But I think he's being serious.  Even though I sometimes have a thing for guys who don't want to cry, I also have a thing for actors who want crying scenes.  It's like they're more open... they actually want to play around with that.  Open = Sexy in my books!!

2:11-2:41 (with momentary little 'choke up' at 2:39)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-I1rCO3mGI

Now, if he would discuss his "process" and talk about how he did that scene, that would be hot... 

Last edited by woundedpuppy (January 24, 2012 3:46 am)

Board footera