You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2017 9:03 pm  #1

Jude Law in The Young Pope

I did some research in hopes of finding the sobbing sequence yellowrose and psychic girl discussed in the crying scene directory. I think this might be it. 
The crying starts at about 6:40 in this video, but Jude Law looks emotional whenever he's onscreen.

It's a very impressive scene.  I really like his uneven breathing and the way his eyes fill with tears. The sobbing near the end of the clip is on the verge of being too intense for me -- I almost find it difficult to watch -- but I think the sobbing sounds are great and I really admire the rawness and authenticity of his performance. 

Last edited by Tristana (April 3, 2017 9:08 pm)

April 4, 2017 2:18 am  #2

Re: Jude Law in The Young Pope

I've come up on a video called studio mnctv  menangis mendengar lagu.  I don't know what language it is or what's going on, but it has several absolutely killer crying and/or comforting closeups.  Somebody needs to post this one, and that ain't no lie!

Last edited by handkerchief (April 4, 2017 2:22 am)

April 16, 2017 5:49 pm  #3

handkerchief wrote:

I've come up on a video called studio mnctv  menangis mendengar lagu.  I don't know what language it is or what's going on, but it has several absolutely killer crying and/or comforting closeups.  Somebody needs to post this one, and that ain't no lie!

I love this video!  I think it's in Indonesian.  Here's the link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAljeiPEk_w&index=244&list=WL

April 25, 2017 10:07 pm  #4

That "Young Pope" video is amazing.  Utterly amazing.  I loved the rawness of the sobbing, then again I love raw, unadulterated sobbing.  The harder, the better for a full release.  

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

June 30, 2017 8:17 pm  #5

is there some way to translate foreign vids into English?

July 1, 2017 5:42 am  #6

Subtitles?

March 2, 2019 4:05 am  #7

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

June 16, 2020 6:08 am  #8

This is the one from episode 9 I think, when his mentor dies. Jude Law gives good lip curl.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_ro7WK2fSmEGmUOuF_Ag-O-1-qsUcckY/view?usp=sharing

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera