You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 9, 2018 11:26 am  #11

Re: Roleplay DC based story written in POV

Supergirl's POV

I was back in my office trying to stop my tears. Eventually they stopped and I gulped a few deep breaths as I composed myself.

There came a knock on my door and I stood up, unlocking it and then opening the door

It was Kal. Another surge of emotion passed through me and I hugged him tightly as I burst into tears once more sobbing so hard I thought I'd pass out.

Kal wiped my tears away and guided me to my seat where I composed myself once more.

"I'm sorry." I hiccuped. "I haven't been to see you."

"Kara it's okay." Kal said softly. "You have your own life to lead."

I let out some deep breaths again, not wanting to speak until I was perfectly calm

"Have you heard the news." I asked Kal. "About Bruce Wayne"

Kal's face hardened a little.

"Yes. Yes I did."

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 9, 2018 12:02 pm  #12

Selina Kyle's POV

I looked at the leather costume that belonged to my 'alter-ego'

A leather costume that had been through so much and had seen too much.

But now I had to pass the torch. Part of my agreement with Bruce when we got engaged was to leave Catwoman behind. Forever

I pulled out a small case from my wardrobe and silently, quickly packed the costume into it ignoring the tear that slipped down my right cheek.

It dripped symbolically onto the Catwoman mask sliding down in much the same way as it had down my own face.

It was now or never. Alfred drove me to the street where I used to live. He was understandably not wanting to stay for much longer.

Climbing the familiar stairs, I knocked on my former door which opened after a brief pause.

Holly stood in the doorway and looked at me her eyes silently filling with tears. She stepped aside allowing me to enter.

"Let me clear a space for you." she said a heartbreaking sob emerging from her throat.

"Holly, we don't have a lot of time." I said my own eyes threatening to fill.

"Just say what you have to say and go." Holly spat.

Wordlessly I put the costume down on the floor. I was about to go when Holly called me back

She tenderly kissed me on the mouth

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 9, 2018 2:06 pm  #13

Holly Robinson’s POV

I was in shock, Selina was leaving me, a lot of episodes with Selina raced through my mind, how we used to work together, in all my positions, ears, eyes, hands of Selina. I was hoping this was just a bad dream. Suddenly, I hear a knock on the door, it is Selina, I couldn’t keep my tears at bay but I decided to let her in.
A sob escaped from my throat, I raised my eyes to meet hers, Selina told me she didn’t have a lot of time, as I noticed her eyes slowly filling with tears.
I tried to sound brave and pretended not to care, I told her to say whatever she had to and leave. She just laid the catwoman costume on the floor, and turned around to leave.

I couldn’t stand losing her, and I involuntarily called her back, she turned back to me and I passionately kissed her soft lips. We both lost it as, during the kiss I felt several tears roll fast down my cheeks, I felt each tear burning my face as it streaked all the way from my eyes to my chin where all of them reunited and fell as one. I felt Selina’s lips quiver while I kissed her, I instinctively caressed her cheek, feeling warm tears along it. When she felt my hand on her soft skin, she broke the kiss, and I opened my eyes not expecting to see Selina’s beautiful face marked with several tear streaks and tears choosing which way to fall, her tears streamed unchecked down her face silently, all I could do was to tenderly wipe them from her face, she made a small smirk as she cleared the hot tears from my face.

Board footera