You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 12, 2021 4:31 pm  #11

Re: Unexpected reunion

I wonder, why is she so hesitant to show her emotions to John? I guess it's a good time to ask since he is not here to make her feel uncomfortable.
Hey Chris, are you having communication issues with John, any trust issues, has he ever made you feel uncomfortable crying? As I say this I caress your hair and cheek.

June 12, 2021 6:27 pm  #12

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I wonder, why is she so hesitant to show her emotions to John? I guess it's a good time to ask since he is not here to make her feel uncomfortable.
Hey Chris, are you having communication issues with John, any trust issues, has he ever made you feel uncomfortable crying? As I say this I caress your hair and cheek.

As I slightly lean into your hand that is caressing my cheek i begin slowly "Well its just that he's not very good with emotions. I mean he loves me I know that, but I mean with stronger emotions. He's not really one to comfort me shall we say. Sometimes I feel silly for crying when no-one is there to comfort me. Like I shouldn't be crying. He never told me I shouldn't cry however. I guess its just more of an insecurity thing on my part." I slowly say blushing as I've never told anyone this before.

June 12, 2021 6:37 pm  #13

Guess it's time you teach him how to, if it was something he was aware of he would have already learnt, but he hasn't in all the time you've been together. I think this is a good opportunity to show him how you like to be comforted. What do you think?

June 12, 2021 6:56 pm  #14

My heart started racing. I was excited and nervous at the same time. I've always wanted John to comfort me and with Ray here it seemd like the perfect opportunity. He knew exactly how I liked to be comforted and would be the perfect person to teach/show John how.

"Sure I'd like that." I said with a smile on my face.

June 12, 2021 7:02 pm  #15

I hugged her, a brief but intense hug, she knew I would be leaving overseas. "I have to leave in a couple of hours, want to go somewhere with John and I, or would you rather have us stay here and watch a movie or just chat?" I place an arm around you and hold your shoulder ad I caress your cheek with my other hand.

June 12, 2021 7:06 pm  #16

"Mind if we just stay here?" I ask nervously wondering how he was planning on Showing John.

June 12, 2021 7:11 pm  #17

"Sure, what would you like to do? I'd love to leave you with a good memory, I don't know when we will see each other again". We could order dinner, watch a movie, play board games, whatever you wish". I squeeze you against me and briefly caress your cheek, which seems to be warmer and blushing.

June 12, 2021 7:18 pm  #18

As we pull away from the hug I calld John back into the room.

"Would you mind if Ray stayed for dinner? He's only going to be here for a couple more hrs then he has to go catch a plane." I explained after asking.

"Sure." John said quickly disappearing back into the kitchen to finish whatever he was working on.

June 12, 2021 7:32 pm  #19

I hugged you tight: "Stay safe, take good care of your little one, trust a little bit more in John, believe me, your bond will grow stronger, plus, he will start trusting in you as well."

I look at you, see your reaction...

June 12, 2021 7:37 pm  #20

Those kind words really meant a lot to me and seemed to be a bit more touching than they were meant to as I could feel my eyes starting to fill up with tears again. Not sure why I was getting so emotional today but whatever the reason I vowed to myself that I wasn't going to hold back.

Board footera